Submit

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 pm
We (at least I have) made a lot of friends here. I think that we have grown closer together as guild/class/group, whatever you want to call it. Therefore, I would be... not really concerned, but curious if one of my friends were absent for awhile.

In this Sticky you can post when you will be absent. *Example in next post*
If you are going to be gone for a day, you do not have to announce it. But if you have some life issues or vacations (and will be gone for a week, month etc), you can let people know why you are not here 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Example *and true*

Leave and Return: I will be going on vacation a week from today (the 31st of July. I will return August 6-7th.
Reason why: I am going on vacation to visit my family in Maryland. I only see them once a year so most of my time will be spent with my younger cousins. I will try to get online later in the evening thought heart  

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 am
UP-COMING:I'm Going To Spain On The 15th of August And Coming Home The 3rd-4th Of September

REASON:Going To My Villa xD..I usually Go..And theres barely any internet access except In Bar's But i'd be drinking in bars so i wouldn't be able to go on..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 am
...Damned if you do~User Image

This is normal and weekly. Everyone can usually tell that I'm absent during the day, between the hours of 6:30AM - 2PM (normal work hours). That is usually on Sunday, Mondy, Tuesday and Wednesday.
I don't know if this counts as an absentee thing, but it's just for everyone's information of where I'm at during the day.

User Image~Damned if you don't...

Csmk

Cosmic Character

Csmk

Cosmic Character

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm
...Damned if you do~User Image

Sorry..They put another day on my schedule, so now I'm working on Saturdays too. =/
And that 2PM is now 3:30PM at the latest.. >.<

Sorry that I don't post enough to be CREW! DX
May as well just quit anyway..It's not like I have time to 'hang out' with anyone..

User Image~Damned if you don't...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 am
I'm not sure you if I'm go or not but I might go off to orlando florida to sea shamo!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 pm
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning (August 1st) for cheer camp and will return on August 4th, not sure what time though.

I don't find it necessary to bring along my computer, since I don't want to risk it getting stolen or broken. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:16 pm
Well the week 0f 15 - 25 I might not be on. Since my dad is taking he week off. *Glares.*  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

cali_girl637

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 pm
I won't be on much this week. Band camp plus cheer 4 days a week untill school starts, then everyday. Also going to the gym X__X
I'm going to kill myself in excersize..lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am
About a month inadvance Notce I'm going to orlando in Step for labor day week end! But its a maybe!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am
*sighs a great big sigh*

I am leaving *again...* tomorrow evening to go up north for about a week and a half. My boyfriend is dragging me up north to visit his family (which is fine. I just dont like the bugs or the TOTAL LACK OF INTERNET! What about the guild? My fishies? my eBay bids?!?!).

I will return on the 25th of this month crying I will miss you all greatly

to make up for it I will come back with stories (there is always at least one near death experience for me when I visit up there...) so maybe then you will forgive me??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 pm
Edit! ~ NEXT WEEK I'm going to be out .... my dad has the week off.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

darlaicsoh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 am
Next week Thursday, Friday and Saturday i may not be able to get on because the movers are coming to pack all of my stuff.
Plus Friday is my going away movie/game night. I wish all of you could be there. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 am
darlaicsoh
Next week Thursday, Friday and Saturday i may not be able to get on because the movers are coming to pack all of my stuff.
Plus Friday is my going away movie/game night. I wish all of you could be there. smile

friday is your POSSIBLE going away movie/game night. my mom hasn't given me an answer yet

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 am
you guys See ya!Well I'm taking a leave form the guild don't know when I'll get back. So yea.

I'll come post my tektek avi on monday and other then that you won't see me here much. ((meaning I'm be in and out for the most part.)) lots of heart  
Trashbin /Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff