Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[p.r.p] Why are you pink? Why am I black? [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm
The sun was rising at the horizon. Delicate rays of pink and purple tickled the dark sky, creating light that surpassed even that of the half moon that hung low and large in the other end off the sky. The stars began to fade into the fragile colors of the new morning, while the ones in the West seemed to burn their brightest, as if giving their best before their finale. It was beautiful. There were no clouds. The birds sang and the early frogs croaked along. It was peaceful. It was divine. Suddenly it broke.

Rockstar was running up the hill singing at the top of his longs, "The silence never changes in the city with no name!
Would you come down after midnight? Leave the rest of us to shame?
Why do we talk to the dead, when the livings all the same!?
Why do we crawl like babies?
Why don't we light up anyways?

Light up Mississippi, Tonight!
"

He continues his song happily, not even noticing all the annoyed birds flying off and how the beautiful sight before him was quickly ending. He didn't care. He was oblivious. He was LOUD.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:11 pm
Candy Heart was dreaming, the sort you don't want to wake up from. Unfortunately for her (and the Soquili who woke her), she was not meant to remain dreaming. The handsome stallion in her dream opened his mouth and the most horrible sounding voice she had ever heard issued forth! Startled, the bright pink mare bolted awake and looked around. The birds seemed annoyed for some reason. This required some investigation!

The mare pulled herself up and shook off the dirt that clung to her, then began to trot to where it sounded like that awful sound was coming from. Sure enough as she crested the riverbank and rounded the bend, there was a stallion singing at the top of his lungs. Not only was he loud, but he was horribly off-key.

"By the spirits, must you be so loud this early in the day or is this a normal thing for you?" She shouted above the awful thing that she was now refusing to call singing, because honestly, that was an insult to the word and the action. Normally she wasn't so loud, but this stranger had interrupted her rest and was ruining something she loved to do...well okay, that was a bit harsh, but still! Something had to be done! She did what she thought was the best course of action....she used her snout to splash him in the hopes the water would go down and make him stop...if only briefly...spirits please let him stop!

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm
Rockstar did not even notice the pink mare. He had had his eyes closed when he was singing. Something he normally did. He said it got him into the feeling of the song. But right now the only feeling he was feeling was wetness. He was wet. He had been splashed by this pink mare. He did not know why. He wondered if maybe she was sleep walking. Or maybe she was playful. He hoped it was the latter.

He smiled at the mare and said with a happy tone. He was oblivious to her mood. "Why good morning there! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" His voice croaked. Every morning his voice was like this. Like someone had very badly untuned his vocal chords. But after a drink of water he was back to his normal self. Nice singing voice and all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm
Candy let out a displeased huff. "Don't you know it's rude to go about singing this early? Most sane creatures are still asleep at this hour." Here she paused and eyed him intently. Maybe he was like her friend Tulgey? "Err....you -are- quite sane aren't you?" She asked him hesitantly. It was always her luck that the stallions she met had something wrong with them.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm
Rockstar blinked at her. "Is it early?" he asked innocently. He really did not even seem to understand that this mare was angry at him.

"And don't worry dearest, Im sane, I was just singing because I was kicked out of my teepee for the night by my herdsmate and I wanted to raise my spirits!" He said as if being left without a place to sleep for an entire night and walking around singing was something everyone did.

"And Im sorry that I woke you, I didn't think anyone was here, I was trying to look for an empty place where I could sing loudly, so I wouldn't disturb anyone." He truly dd not care if he disturbed anyone, he usually would not even check if anyone was around. But he said it because Selena, his herdsmate, had told him off and kicked him hard last time he woke up a young foal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:15 pm
"Well if you sing like that all the time I can't say that I blame them for kicking you out." She did, however, look somewhat mollified. At least he had apologized. He could have truly been a social outcast and not taken responsibility for his actions. One thing bothered her though, "Why did you just call me dearest? We don't even really know each other."  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Rockstar blinked at her comment."Well I only have a hoarse voice in the mornings..." he giggled at the pun. "And I really like that song...do you not..." It almost hurt his feelings. And his feelings were never hurt. They were only slightly dented when someone told him they did not like a song he liked. That was the only time he would become aware of someone else's emotions. His mouth became a sad frown. He really liked the song...

His ears flicked up when he heard the second part of what the pink mare had to say. He smiled seductively and tilted his head slightly. "Well, when I first saw you, a few moments ago, you made my heart melt. And not just anyone can do that..." He moved closer, "And in this light, you look so dear, so gorgeous. Tell me, how do you do the things you do?" he sang.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 pm
Candy flushed and stumbled back nervously. Dear? Gorgeous? No stallion had ever called her such things. What should she do? She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a squeak and a nervous titter afterward. She sounded so foolish. She wasn't a filly, but a grown mare! She needed to say....something!  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 pm
Rockstar's right eyebrow rose up, and his smile widened. She was so beautiful when she was stunned.

"You seem shocked, are you feeling alright? Your cheeks are flushed. Could it be that you have never heard these words before...?" it didn't seem possible. She was a diamond in a pile of rocks, how could no other stallion have spoke these truths to her?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Candy shook her head no. She still couldn't get her voice to work properly/ What was wrong with her?! "Say something!" She demanded of herself as she tried her best to make her mouth work. This was so embarrassing! The mare tried with all her might and finally got out a very soft "Not so much no." in response to his question.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm
Rockstar smiled gently. He could see that she was embarrassed. It was quite obvious. Her once cotton-candy pink face was now a bright scarlet red.

"Don't worry, Its alright. The words I speak are true. You are beautiful." He began to circle her. Not to make her feel anxious, but to make her feel a bit more calm. He was not face to face with her anymore.

He watched her as her mouth opened and closed. His spine shivered. Can it be?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Candy followed as he circled her. At first it was just her head and eyes. Soon though her entire body circled as Rockstar circled her. She felt oddly faint and definitely pleased that he thought she was beautiful. It was difficult to know just what to say or how to react. She simply watched him while trying to figure out what her next move should be.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Rockstar stopped suddenly. They were now facing each other once more. He looked into her eyes. He was looking for fear. But he only found confusion. She seemed to want to know something...but what?

He looked at her some more. But looking beyond what was there. She reminded her of a song. A lovely song. He wanted to sing it. Now that his voice was back to normal, it should not scare her.

Let it go...
Let it roll right off your shoulders. Don't you know?
The hardest part is over. Let it in.
Let your clarity define you, in the end.
We will only just remember how it feels...

Our lives are made in these small hours...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm
She was so stunned that she actually sat down. It was a first to be sure. Most of the time if she found someone to be annoying or obnoxious she simply up and left. There was something different this time, she just couldn't put her hoof on it quite yet. So she simply sat and listened. Well not so much sat as laid down to listen.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Rockstar saw her lie down, but he did not notice the inner conflict beginning inside her. He was too absorbed in his song.
Our lives are made. In these small hours.
These little wonders. These twists and turns of fate.
Time falls away,
But these small hours
These small hours
Still remain...

Let it slide
Let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine,
Till you feel it all around you
And I don't mind
If it's me you need to turn to
We'll get by
It's the heart that really matters in the end

He sang his song over when it ended. He sang it slowly and gently. He let the words roll off his tongue. He sand them with feeling, with love.

He finally knew what it was that was eating his gut and making him smile. He was in love.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff