The Coming Storm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maltair
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 am
The start of this rp is wherever your character lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 am
*Asher was standing gaurd in the ether, when a familiar face passed through. It was the necromancer, Ralin. He had vouched for Asher's life in front of the council*
Hey Asher. Daronia is a little restless lately, so I'm giving you a job. Go take a look around, and restore the balance, OK?
*With a wink, he passed through*  

Maltair
Crew

HolyQueenofHearts12
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:04 am
Riole was walking through a forest, seemingly lost.
" Ugh....I try to go camping for one week...and this happens."
He flips his map over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 am
William Rave traveled silently threw the forest. He was currently out of work and had being stealing things from a near by town that seemed oblivious to him. That made his work so much easier, but a whole lot less fun.
He noticed a young lost traveler wondering the woods. He seemed poor though and not much of a interesting target. He also new he didn't need anything at the time. Will decided he'd do a nice deed.

"Hey! You! Lost?"  

Aya117
Crew

HolyQueenofHearts12
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm
He looked up to see a strange man.
" Who's asking?"
He looked at him supisciosly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:16 pm
"The guy next to me. Of course me moron! Gosh, how dumb are kids these days. I wanted to help you out of here, I don't if I want to now."

He shook his head annoyed. "Here I am, trying to help this kid and he asks me my name." He looked back the kid. "Thats it, right? My name. I'm William Rave the greatest mercenary in the world. But don't call me William Rave the Greatest Mercenary in the World. Its a great tittle and all but way to long. Just call me Will."  

Aya117
Crew

HolyQueenofHearts12
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 am
He looked annoyed and unimpressed.
" A true man speaks through his actions, not through words....And I know not to except help from strangers.."
He looked straight at him, as he was as tall as this older man.
" So....in other terms..get lost."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 am
*walking away from the mountains, and into the forests, zepher is calm with the world. his inner self hasn't really combated with anything today, which makes him feel good about life. the actions of the rules of the tower are still fresh in his mind, as they always are but he has no care in the world to think about that. he walks into the forests towards the next town, hoping he won't see people.*  

CRAZYxF3RR3TxP3RSON
Captain

Aya117
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 am
"Excuse moi! Who the hell do you think you are! I the Great William is offering you a hand of kindness and you refuse!" Will said loud enough for everyone in the forest to hear.

Then his stomach rumbled. Will fell to his knees in shame.

"Sooo hungry...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 am
*zepher hears a voice in the forest and walks towards it* "if he wants a friend..." *he takes out a package of rice, a bottle of chicken broth, and a pan* "yo... william, you hungry?" *he holds up the food* zepher figures that he could probally get some help from this guy, maybe some answers.  

CRAZYxF3RR3TxP3RSON
Captain

HolyQueenofHearts12
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am
Riole looks at the new comer.
" Geez, whats up with all the strangers."
He looks at Will.
" How pathetic..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 pm
Will took the food greatfully. He looked at Zepher, he looked capable. He could profit through this meeting someday. For a moment he forgot his hunger and thought of money.

"Thank you." He said happily. "At least someone here knows how to treat a person." He then munched on the food.

"Thank you bunches" He said childishly.

"And for the rude kid. If your lost there's a town not to far north from here."  

Aya117
Crew

CRAZYxF3RR3TxP3RSON
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm
*he looks at william* "so you apart of the uprise against the towers?" he was not waiting any longer, he wanted answers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Will looked shocked. "So forward. Well if you have to know I'm on my side. And that side is the side the benefits me the best."  

Aya117
Crew

Maltair
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm
*The woods fall silent as zepher speaks*  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers