Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] ??? ( Mina and Al-Ha )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm
Mina's light blue eyes scanned around the area around her. It had been just a few days since the last of her children had left her. She was lonely and still sad but she knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Though she was glad she was able to see them so long. She leaned into a tree as she took a deep breath. She then moved further into the lands she called her home for the time being. They where just simple rouge lands.

She stopped suddenly closing her eyes as the small gust of wind brushed passed her sending chills down her spine. She rolled her shoulders as shook her head a little her topknot tossing about as she did so.

Once she opened her eyes and looked down the small hill she noticed a figure coming her way. She tilted her head as her heart bean to race thinking it was her one of her children returning till she accounted for the size. He was much older then her littler Mero. That and he was pure black. Almost like a shadow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:15 pm
As he wandered by, Al-Hattal had noticed someone atop the hill, and had angled his path in that direction with barely a thought. He never could resist meeting someone new - well, when they were female. He could care less about males, for the most part, whatever species they were. There was nothing about them that interested him in the least, unless they happened to be related...and even that wasn't much more than idle curiosity.

Not that he'd met any sons or grandsons of his, with the exception of the one he'd raised. And that had been quite some time ago.

As he drew closer, he called out amiably, "Hello!"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm
She looked to him curiously as her ears rested against her forehead. It had been a long time since she had seen anyone other then her children as she well was a bit shy as well as nervous around them since the last lion she saw had given her said cubs against her will. Though she loved them all dearly and never would want to change what happened in her past. She then gave a small nod his way.

"H-hello." She said studdering a little on her words. "How...how are you?" She asked never wanting to be rude she thought she would start the conversation first since he had gone ahead and set forth the greeting.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm
Though he had no way of knowing why, this lioness seemed nervous. It was a common enough reaction to a roaming male, one he was very used to - and on he tried his best to soothe when he came across it. He settled himself into a sit at what he hoped would be a comfortable distance for her, posture relaxed and non-threatening.

"I'm doing quite well, thank you," he answered, with a polite bow of his head. "And you, Miss?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm
"Mi...Mina." She replied softly giving a small smile as she relaxed moving to stretch out onto her stomach where she was. "I'm...well its complicated." She said softly looking away from the male not sure she should tell him her problems or not.

"Umm well you see...My children recently left and...I'm quite lonely." She admitted softly with a small sigh as she rested her head on her forearms.

"They where my everything and ow I'm forced to remember my life before them...without them." She said as she closed her eyes as if not wanting to meet the realization of the fact's she was saying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mina. I am Al-Hattal." He remained as he was, carefully still and neutral save for the idle swaying of his tail.

"Ah, I see," he said sympathetically, nodding. Apparently she had no mate then, for whatever reason. Maybe he'd died, or maybe she'd never had one - some lionesses were like that. He'd known a few in his time. "Have you thought about joining a pride, perhaps?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm
"I grew up in a pride...but there where bad people inside it angered the gods they did...I and my cousin are the only survivors." She said before looking to him curiously.

"Beside who would want a strange lioness like me?" She offered softly with a shrug. "I'm not that good at hunting let its in a stream where there fish. I've already had a litter of cubs and they are almost all grown up now." She said thinking a little more before letting her head lift from her arms.

"I'm used goods and I wasn't even good goods to begin with." She said simply

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm
"There are all manner of prides to be found. You might be surprised," he said, though he could understand that she might not care for prides. Still, it was conversation. "Some will welcome anyone, so long as they have no ill intentions. I've even heard of all-female prides."  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm
"I don't think I couldn't go to one like that." She said shivering at the idea. "What if my children want to see me? I have two sons...they wouldn't most likely not be allowed in to visit. Though my two daughters couldn't easily do so that's not the point." She said as she rested her head back down into her arms.

"I will just seek out a new companion I guess." she said softly with a hum Maybe she should try to have another litter. She was still quite young. She thought in her mild her lips pulling back into a small smile.

"Tell me Al-Hattal. Do you have any children?" She asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm
"Perhaps that's the best way to go," he agreed. Prides just weren't for everyone - like him, for example.

"I do, yes," Al-Hattal answered after a moment of hesitation. "I don't see them much, though. I'm afraid I'm what you might call a chronic wanderer."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm
"Wanderer you say?" She asked curious a moment before nodding as she lifted her head. "I think I see why never being tied to one place is easy...there are no emotions holding you back. But that too also has its down sides's." She said softly looking to the male lion.

"Are you indeed not lonely? Or do you have a nack for finding you lioness's?" She said teasing him a little as s sly smile came to her face her old self finally shining through.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm
"I don't think about it very much, to be honest. It's just the way I am, and have been for a long time. I like seeing the world, and meeting so many others along the way."

"I do," Al-Hattal admitted after a moment, laughing. "It is part of the appeal, I confess."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm
She let out a small giggle nodding a little. "Yes...you do have a very alluring appeal to you." She said with a easy shrug. "I'm sure if I was not holding out on m children returning I would easily let you sweep me off my feet for the night." She said complete honest and not ashamed of the fact.

"Its been a long time sine I have been with a male that is not one of my son's." she said standing and giving him a wink.

"Its getting late I must retire for the night. I bid you goodnight Al-Hattal the great wanderer." She teased him one last time as she made her way to her small den not far off.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:12 pm
"Perhaps another time, then." Al-Hattal stood and gave a slight bow as she made to leave. "Farewell for now, Mina." And then he went on his way as well, perhaps to find another female. Or dinner. That would work, too.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces