Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 am
Avid Desire
Stag Companion + Will-o-Wisp legs + Nightmare headless; then turn around and voila!

Thank you. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:11 pm
I want to make an i am out of the companion pets since I have seen it done by two users but they don't want to give out their techniques  

-I- Sudden Abyss -I-

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:05 am
Sudden Will Of Abyss
I want to make an i am out of the companion pets since I have seen it done by two users but they don't want to give out their techniques

Which companion pets were they? The ones I've found (or been informed of) are all on the list already, but I haven't experimented with every item to find more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 am
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss

Which companion pets were they? The ones I've found (or been informed of) are all on the list already, but I haven't experimented with every item to find more.
Gentle Prince of Solair  

-I- Sudden Abyss -I-

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:42 am
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss

Gentle Prince of Solair

If my avatar preview is working correctly (there does seem to be some glitching though, even before I did anything weird), I think the Emgnol Invisibility trick (at the bottom of the first post) can work for Gentle Prince of Solair, so you could try that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:25 pm
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss

Gentle Prince of Solair

If my avatar preview is working correctly (there does seem to be some glitching though, even before I did anything weird), I think the Emgnol Invisibility trick (at the bottom of the first post) can work for Gentle Prince of Solair, so you could try that.
ah o:, how about some of the animated pets?  

-I- Sudden Abyss -I-

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:42 pm
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss

Gentle Prince of Solair

I think most of the animated pets actually have their own Were-poses. Either that, or there's usually a Were-Item that the animated pet was based on. For example, Cheshire Kitten is both a Were-Item and an Astra, but they're in separate items.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 pm
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss

Gentle Prince of Solair

I think most of the animated pets actually have their own Were-poses. Either that, or there's usually a Were-Item that the animated pet was based on. For example, Cheshire Kitten is both a Were-Item and an Astra, but they're in separate items.
not the penguin that I have seen.  

-I- Sudden Abyss -I-

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:44 am
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Kangit
Sudden Will Of Abyss
Gentle Prince of Solair

not the penguin that I have seen.

If you mean Astra: Penguin Trio, then I don't know. I thought the Emgnol Invisibility trick was working for it, but that was apparently only if you preview the animation in the Marketplace while your avatar is dressed for the Emgnol Invisibility trick. If you actually save your avatar with the animated item on, then it doesn't seem to show up. I wish it did, that would have meant you could could be pretty much any animated item on Gaia. cat_gonk But no, I couldn't find anything for that one. Unless you meant another penguin item? cat_wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 am
Kangit
Darn. the only thing that worked was the world of + nightmare pose. I hated the blood in the way. I wasn't sure how to do the Emgnol invisibility trick. I tried my self and yet no luck XD  

-I- Sudden Abyss -I-

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers