Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~
Squad 12 Lab Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayato_the_Blue_Canary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm
This is an underground facility where members of the science team comes to work. It has the latest in technological advances. 200 different labs, all properly fitted. 50 testing facilities. And a staff that will provide you with anything you need to make your newest invention.

This facility has strict security and the only way to get in is with a special key card that is only given to captains and members of the science team.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Ayame sighed and entered the lab, her eyes looked rather exhausted, "Time to get to work. . .Man. I need coffee. . ." As she stated a fresh pt of coffee, Ayame drew out a blue print of Squad 6's LT's item on a sheet of blue graph paper, "This'll be interesting."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 am
Castiel walked through the verification center into the long coridoors of the Science divison. Looking at his map he found where the Lt of the 12th squad was suposed to be working.
flash stepping there he knocked on the door.
He called in" Hello, i am looking for the Lt of the 12th squad this is Castiel. I came to help her out"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am
One of the Science division boys looked at Ayame, "Did you let him in here?" "Yeah, I did. Go let him in please," Ayame muttered not looking up from the blue print. The boy nodded and went to the door, "Lt. Yamanaka is waiting for you."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 am
Smiling at the assitant who let him Castiel walked toward the Lt. Noticing she was busy he looked over her shoulder at the blueprint of his idea.
He would wait till she talked to him so he did not break her concentration.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 am
"Hello," Ayame said quietly sitting back in her chair, "Good to see ya." She then handed him the blue print, "This what you had in mind?"  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 am
Castiels calm eyes quickly scrolled over the blue print, he looked and smiled. "Yes, exactly" he said. He shot out his hand to shake. "we haven been formally introduced, I am Castiel Lt of the 6th squad. i am not sure what you woud like to be called, but i prefer Castiel or Cas. The whole titles to long for me" He said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 am
"Nice to meet you. I'm Yamanaka Ayame, 12th division LT. You can just call me Ayame," the blonde girl replied with a smile, "Now, I have a few questions about this. First of all, is anyone other than yourself going to be using it?"  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 am
Thinking it over Castiel replied" Well Ayame, I will be using it once for my own purposes. After that i will be leaving it in your posession, in the Labs Security Safe, but if I become a captain I will ask for it back so I might use it with my squadmates who wish to be Vizards as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 am
"I see. Have there been any issues that have impared your ability to control reishi?" she asked making notes here and there.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 am
"Nope none." Castiel replyed, his mind was running around in circles. He was trying to focus but his mind kept wondering to the device he needed to become a better warrior.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:33 am
"Okay then. Also, have you ever been hospitalized?" Ayame asked as she continued jotting down notes  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:26 pm
"Once when i was in the 8th squad, but it wasnt an official one. I had some minor scrapes and cuts. Nothing major." Castiel said. "If you had me the form i will fill it out." he added. he didnt mind answering questions but he also thought progress was more important.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm
"That's it actualy. Now we can start on programming the specs into our computer," Ayame replied setting the forms aside and going over to a rather large dispaly.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm
"sounds good to me" Said Castiel as he followed Ayame to what seemed to be their database, or something like it. Ayame seemed like a bit of a nerd but she was pretty.  
~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff