[PRP] Second Go Around (Uzuri x Nafsi) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm
(( This is an AIM log between Polette [Uzuri] and Seaki [Nafsi] ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Nafsi was agitated. The little pup just dashed away from her. It was slightly annoying. However, she held a fond spot in her heart for dogs, especially Uzuri. She gave a sigh and pulled herself up. She frowned at the mutilated hare that she had been 'plucking' so to speak. She pushed together a small nest of leaves and placed it there, hoping it would be safe. The plucking took such a long time.

She asted the air and followed in the direction of Uzuri, wanting to explain herself to the dog. She wanted to explain what she meant, even if it hurt the both of them. She wanted... she wanted the dog to understand.

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Not wanting to stop, Uzuri kept her eyes glued to the ground in front of her. She wouldn't allow herself to cry, but the feeling was still there. She knew what had happened before made her who she was, she just didn't like it when others rubbed that fact back in her face.

She quickly spotted a large rock and ran behind it, curling herself up in a little ball. Her eyes stayed open, not able to close themselves for fear of past images returning.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm
Nafsi was in the mist of a dash when she the taste ofr Uzuri's cent gave a sharp turn behing a large bolder. She stopped and paused for mement. She slowly walked towards the bolder. "Uzuri... 'Zuri, I'm sorry," She tried to placate the dog, hoping the smaller creature would listen. "Please, I wasn't trying to upset you," she went on.  

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Uzuri didn't want to listen, she really didn't. It just wasn't a good day for any of this, not at all.

"I know you weren't, but I don't want to hear those words anymore." She smooshed her muzzle into her paws, trying not to think about any of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm
"I'm sorry, Dear. Sometimes the truth hurts, and I didn't mean to hurt you," She frowned and stepped closer. "Can I come closer?" She asked, but still advanced slower.

"Are you alright?"

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:52 pm
"You know, when someone is frustrated, you're not supposed to push the issue." Uzuri didn't look at her. She had calmed, only slightly, but still didn't want to hear anything about family and how they shape you. Nothing in her past was worth anything, at least nothing that far back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:57 pm
"Really? I never learned that..." She shook her head, dropping her sentence quickly. Some influences from her mother remained. "Just know you're good, and I think you'll do well in this world." She sighed. It didn't mater what she thought though. She sat, drawing away a little.  

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 pm
"It's just one of those things." Uzuri turned her head, her eyes staring at Nafsi. "I just don't like it when my past and how if affected me is rubbed in back in my face." her tone became soft, like she was teaching a small child. "It's all right, you didn't know." She closed her eyes for a long time, trying to regain her composure.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Nafsi flinched violently. She didn't know she was rubbing it in the pups face. She shivered a bid with sadness and guild. Sure, she liked physical pain, but emotions effected her badly and harshly, and it hurt her (generally) to hurt others.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbled. "I know I didn't know, but I really had no excuse..."

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm
"It's all right. It's happened many times before." The only difference about this time was that Nafsi kept on repeating it; she didn't know, though, so Uzuri didn't blame her. Ignorance could truly be bliss sometimes, and Uzuri only wished that she had the same luxury of it that most others had.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Nafsi shook her head. She still felt horrile about it. She gave a sigh and shifted a little closer the the pup she encountered when she was still young herself. "I'm not good with emotions, you know? I'm good with physical pain... I didn't pick up on things." She was only used to brute force, even though Mauja didn't treat her harshly.  

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm
"I think that deep down, everyone wants to be oblivious to others' emotions. It creates a happier world for everyone." Uzuri sighed, trying to move on. "I like it when people are oblivious to what's happened in my life. That way, they don't treat me any different than the rest of the world. I can live without the constant 'I'm sorries' and 'are you okays.'"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Nafsi gave a small nod and bit her bottom lip lightly. "I think that's what make's you strong. I could never do that," she shook her head in disbelief. The dog might not think she's strong, but Nafsi thought she was - quite whole-heartedly as well. She gave a sigh, not knowing what to do or what to say to the dog who far more aged spiritually then she was herself.  

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:20 pm
"Well.....It was nice seeing you again." Uzuri lifted herself, giving a quick nuzzle to Nafsi as she rose. "The sky is darkening, and I have a pack that I must lead. You'll have to excuse me for today, Nafsi." she smiled down at the lioness, ready to go back and try to sleep tonight. "You should stop by sometime. You might like it."

With that, Uzuri turned and started briskly walking towards her pack lands, her home.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff