Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Devoir's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Lilli watched in silence as the man.....no half-demon changed his target to the girl. She thought she could safely assume that the other man was also a half-demon as well. She tried to remember the half-demon that attack her years go-to see if it was one of them....but all she could recall were mere shadows of the damned creature.

The cathedral will have to be informed of this none the less. That is....if she made it out alive.

She continued to watch on-staying on guard. If the half-demon took out the girl her odds would improve to 2 against 1. Although...if she had to go up against two half-demons that wouldn't be exactly great either...even if the one appeared to be in a current state of weakness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

She just listened to her guest and she saw him different for some reason. She just listened to the worlds and then when the word "witch" came out from his word it hurt her a bit. She then saw that she got all the blame for hurting her parasite on his body.
The room went dark as the attack was on and suddenly she was on the other side of the room were she had heard the intruder and she just looked at him and sighed "I better get some better lights and candles" She said like she didn't care "You don't need to hurt a lady like me if you have some problems and you know that calling me witch isn't going to help you" She then smiled and spoked as she hadn't figured out "So you are a creature of Lucifer s blood and seek to find the artefacts that will lead you to succeed." She then looked at him and wondered "She then looked at him and then handed him her hand. "Do you want to die in the arm of this person or blinded and killed by a person from the city"
She wondered that he should know that the odds was against him and that she was the only one that was left to help him after all none of the other should offer him better. " oh and I'm a lady not a Witch "

...But sadly your life have come to an end.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm
He squinted at her and lowered his sword. He took her hand. He knew he didn't stand a chance against even a normal human right now. He could barely even lift his sword.
"I do not wish to die again. Forgive me dear lady."
He collapsed to his knees from fatigue.
"My life is in your hands."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 pm
Lille considered her options.....reveal herself now or wait a while longer.

The one half-demon seemed exhausted and siding her a mysterious female. While the other half-demon appeared ready to take on anything in it's way.

If she stepped out to reveal herself now....what would happen? Would they all turn their weapons on her? Or would she have to battle the one half-demon while the girl and the other half-demon escaped?

But the girl gave a sense of strong attachment to the place....doubtful she would stray to far if she didn't have to.

Wasting to much time thinking-Lilli thought. Make a choice.

Her choice was to finally reveal herself.

She side-stepped into the doorway with her sword at the ready. Firelight bathed her body in it's warm radiance-making her practically glowing like some celestial being.

The firelight flickered and danced in her emerald green eyes as she carefully scanned her opponents....figuring out their distance......course of actions to taken from different points depending on who attacked first-if they attacked first.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

She listened to him and looked at him. He showed her respect and that did her a bit happy. She helped him up and took the sword so he could not carry much. She took his hand and took a bottle and gave him some drops in his mouth. " This will not make you lose him and get enough to get you in the guest room. She then looked at the other one and then wondered if he was going to strike her and take her guest and take the artifact from her. She was ready in case and moved slowly back to the door when suddenly the light and a energy came from the door and she just looked at her guest "My mind tellsme that you want to fight but I will ensure you that this intruder will not get your friend" She smiled with her cold eyes and knew she ment the demon of him and felt the enegy "don't worry" She then looks at the intruder and sighed "Why do the people of the church never leave me and understand that I want to live alone with no mercy and help from your people" Her voicewas a bit angry but she had the same tone as gentle. "Be careful were you go" Suddenly a sound made and the floor were the intruder and the other guest falled down to the basement. They were both indifferent places and she just smiled at it. "I told them" She sighed " Better get a new floor " She then took the sword again and laid one arm around her neck and lifted him even if he was heavy she managed him to get him out of the room and up to the tower. After 5 minutes she lay him on a bed in a small room and just walks to get a bottle and she opens it and get it emty by giving it all on his body so he was covered in blood and then she took a mark of her pocket watch and she opens his cloth so he had a naked chest and takes her medalion threw a bit fire and puts it on his chest and a demonic mark gets on his chest and suddenly a hole burns on the mark and suddenly the blood drains into the hole and suddenly the mark was gone. She smiled and looked at the guest "He needs you Dentalion, come out and show you from this body and help him " She said with a gentle tone as she knew him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 am
Lilli could have....should have replied that she hadn't come here with the intention to fight. Thinking the girl was talking to her, but than realized she had referred to 'his' friend....the half-demon. However before the words could ever form on the tip of her tongue the floor crumbled beneath her.

Quickly she reached for her whip and lashed out towards the opening-hoping...praying that it wrapped around something. Thankfully it had wrapped itself on a splintered beam. She dangled there a moment-sheathing her sword so she could climb back up. It took her a few minutes to get back to the room she was in and when she did the girl and the half-demon were already gone.

She sighed and muttered a thanks to her God before examining her condition. Her shoulder that held her weight on the whip ached-probably pulled a muscle too....and she had a few scratches and bruises. Nothing serious that she couldn't fix with a bit of water when she got the chance.

Now she had to find them all over again....and not only be careful of getting attacked by them but careful of the house too. But they couldn't have gone to far. Whatever this girl was up to....hiding......she was going to find out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am
Dantalion felt a little revived. He could use Hananji's body again but realized Hananji wasn't in the best of condition. He turned and noticed the girl beside him.
"Mortal, what is thy name. You have a vast knowledge of the demonic arts seeing as you made the soul blood ritual. Your obviously not a normal human."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

She wondered how he was changing and in fact he looked very different. He wasn't like before and that ment that he was restored a bit of his demonic side or at least the demon who might parasite on his body. She just smiled but had the same cold eyes and went up and took a fan and dried her face a bit with some wind to cool her down a bit and then continues to take back her bottle to the other bottles with the same liquid. She then acted like she was listening and just ignored the question of Dentalion. She just looked out of the window "It is a long night and you could sleep here if you might want to. In this condition even a human could slice you now" She then sat down on a chair close to the bed " My name is not important Dantalion and so will it also be until it will be your time to know it" She then laid his weapon under the bed "Guest aren't allowed to bring weapon when they visit a lady but your going for hunt so it is acceptable for now" She then remained silently and did not answer to his second question.

Aqira
Vice Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm
If I was a mysterious young lady...helping a half-demon.... Lilli thought. Where would I go?

Obviously not downstairs since that's where the other half-demon had plummeted as well as nearly herself. So they had to be somewhere on this floor and or perhaps even the next one up.

Cautiously, she searched the rooms nearby. One by one-each empty. She allowed a sigh to escape her and continued on. Slowly she ascended up the stairs. Pausing momentarily at a window to glimpse for any movement. Then she noticed the tower off to the side of her vision. Very fairy tale like if they had gone there.... she thought with a bit of amusement.

But Lilli didn't have to wonder a moment longer. A chill crept up her spine as she caught the sense of their aura. Then she knew. Still.....while she made her way towards finding the entrance to the tower she checked the rooms along the way. If only to feel slightly safer....not to be caught by surprise. Her hand rested on her chakram.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 am
"I'm afraid I can not stay at the moment. The ritual affect is only temporary. I have to feed on live souls to regain my strength. Hananji can regain his strength while he slumbers. My condition is more important for both of us to maintain."
He rose from his bed, grabbed his sword and walked to the window.
I shall go into town for the night. Don't worry, I shall return. He called as he jumped from the window and ran off.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 am

She knew that he wasn't in good condition and she wondered that he would do. "As long as he keep outside the favour I have to do" She sighed and continued to the middle floor so she felt some steps that she just looked a bit worried "Me have thought all of my guests were gone and warned" She then took a better speed and wondered who was sneaking on her. She then looked at the the pocket watch and smiled "Your time will be soon over" She had left the stairs from the tower and saw a silhouette of Dantalion that looked way different then in the human he lived. She knew that it would be hard to track him and after all he was new to the city so he had nothing to worry about. She walked to the great hall and it was a great long hall were she used to compete with her brother when their parents were off to church and her brother was sick.She could not understand how she still had them, the memories. She walked and opened the door and saw the "guest " She just stood there and looked at her. "You should be ashamed to sneak in someone house like that" She said half amused and half offended of her privacy. She just waited for her reaction and also for hear her voice after she do the death strike.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 am
The evil and darkness was not nearly as suffocating as before, but Lilli stood on the defensive. One hand grasping her chakram and the other ready to grab her sword.

"Then I shall bear the shame," she replied in a monotone while for the first time getting a better look at her 'hostess.' "Lady Devoir."

The girl reminded Lilli of a doll-elegantly dressed.....with cold eyes and an expressionless face.

There was no sign of the half-demon though. Good or bad-it was uncertain, but Lilli counted on the latter part. At least had he been here then she wouldn't have to continue looking for him....or worse-wonder what he was up to.

For a brief moment Lilli wished the church had sent at least one other warrior with her. But they insisted that she would be enough-just gathering information and checking the place out......ha......but they couldn't have known this type of situation would happen. Just live through this.....that was the current goal. That's what she had to focus on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 pm
Dantalion had his fill of souls for now. He'd be good for many months So he decided he'd return to allow Hananji some rest. It would take a while for his wounds he recieved while traveling the wasteland to heal, so he was in his first form to keep the strain off of Hananji. He was about to enter when he sensed the spirit of a holy warrior. He quickly leaped up to one of the spires and watched the confrontation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 pm
I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

Lady Devoir looked at her and then went slowly forward." You have been sent by the people of the town, the church. " She sighed and continued to walk towards "I have no interest in them and you have seen me and it would hurt to see more uninvited guest walkin in my buildning , my home and my place were I can fulfill his task " She then went closer and closer " Do you know that have you noticed that people of the holy member ecently have lost members because of sneaking here ? " She looked at her and knew she was lookng for fear in her

Aqira
Vice Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 pm
Lilli reached and grasped the hilt of her sword. "His task?" she replied in a question. She watched carefully as the Lady Devoir slowly closed the space between them. Another presence caught her attention but Lilli knew she couldn't afford to have her eyes stray. They remained locked on the girl before her.

"Perhaps, Lady Devoir....." Lilli said sternly with only the slightest bit of warmth. ".....had my first brethren not gone missing in the first place the church wouldn't have had to continue it's investigation."

She unsheathed her sword.

"But that I suppose isn't true," Lilli confessed. "Due to the darkness I sense in this place. We would be obligated to return."  
Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff