Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Devoir's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 pm
This is a abandoned mansion were not many people dares to enter.
A lady lives her and this mansion you will have to pass if your going to the demonic way.
Why not have some tea ? or are you afraid of rumours
Rumours tells that if you enter that house you will never return back.
But after all they are rumours or are they ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Hananji had just spent three years traveling the wasteland and had finally arrived here in the home land of the church. It was time to exact his revenge and destroy the demon artifacts he sensed here. On his way to the town he stumbled upon a mansion with a dark soul living in it. He couldn't tell if there was an artifact there because the presence was smothering his senses. He walked up to the door and entered. He found himself in a grand entrance room that had fallen into disrepair.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

The abandoned buildning had no life and it looked like time had stopped it and it had never change since the incident.
Steps started to wake the old mansion and with every step the sound became louder.
It was like the dust from the stairs was going off again.
Lady Devoir walks in with her scythe and slowly cleans it nice off all the skin and blood that did mark her beloved weapon.
She sighed and then felt that today was a really hard day.
"I might think that time have just passed."
She then looked at her pocket watch and then she was worried.
" A guest is invited to my home today dear brother and I think that it is nice to have guest in here after the accident"
She talked to herself and went down to prepare some tea.
After an hour she hears some footsteps and she smiles. "Our guest is here brother" She then prepared everything in the big library and then she talked to herself " I will let him walk around a bit " She always played that and she loved to have new victim to her game. It all depended on how playful the guest were

...But sadly your life have come to an end.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Hananji walked down the hall towards a closed door at the end. He could feel the presence behind the door. It made him feel...uncomfortable, a feeling he had not experienced in years. He started to prepare himself for anything. His left hand was on his blade as he opened the door and walke through.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

In the room there was a big library with a lot of bookcases. in the fireplace there was ashes from a fire before. In the corner there was a tea pot and a trail with cookies. The room had white walls with portraits of people of the past and one of them had a portrait of death and his scythe over a top of corpse. The room was only lighted up by a single candle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm
The room was full of the presence but Hananji simply ignored it for now. He might as well lure the person out. He walked across the room and took a seat in one of the arm chairs and began to drink a cup of tea.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Suddenly the candle lighted off and the whole room turned pitch dark and then suddenly the atmosphere changed and it felt a bit colder and paler. Lady Devoir enter and open a door from the tower and then walks towards him but walks in a very slow steps. She then looked at her guest and she could notice that her guest did not look like the people around here from the town. She wondered what type of person this could be so she just continued and suddenly the candle was now four and lighted the room. She sat down and then looked at him. "Good time sir to see a person wandering around here and visit a young lady for a bit company"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm
He simply took another sip of tea and quietly observed her trying to find out what she was.
"It is nice to have company."  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Lady Devoir just looked at him and she did get a feeling that she was being observed and she knew that he was interested of her. She knew that not many people knew her and was often taken as a ghost but sadly she wasn't. She takes a trail with cookies and put it on the table and then takes one of herself and then remain silently during her first bite. "Your looking for something and I must say that the town is like in a slumber status, the people of this city is not very talented and you might find what you seek ?" She took then another bite and just looked at him and continued her conversation but it seemed like he was not the one who talked so much"You must be the kind of lone wolf"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:45 pm
He narrowed his eyes at her. "How do you know I'm searching for something?" His feeling of discomfort intensified. He did not trust her vacant stare. She had the face of someone with no soul. "What are you? You are clearly not a normal person." Hananji put down his cup of tea placed his hands closer to his sword.
He realized why she made him feel uncomfortable. Her eyes had no emotion. They were like his eyes. The eyes of a killer.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

Darth Alidon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm
Ryuk had just finsihed killing humans who had stood in his way from reaching the abandoned mansion where he felt a demonic aura coming from within it. He did not know if one of the peices of the armor the demon insdie him wwas looking for was in the abandoned mansion but he was going to find out for hiself. He slowly walked to the entrance of the door, he pushed the door open, he then slowly walked inside looking around as he did. When he was fully inside the door shut behind him, he looked over his shoulder as the door shut. He looked away from the door and began to walk through the abandoned mansion untill he heard voices, he stoped walking when he heard the voices of others. "So there are others here..." he whispered to himself as he walked over to a wall. He leaned against the wall and listened to the voices as they spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 am

She looked at him and noticed that he was worried a lot of her and she liked that he was getting fear. But she just remained silently. She then heard the question of how she could know that he was looking for something,she just looked at him. "Every people search for something, it's their goal" She then took another biscuit and just continued "Fortune,revenge,happiness,knowledge and so on, people are always in search for something and yo must travel far away to be searching here and locate a small town like this." She then raised her look to him and saw that he was holding his weapon that she didn't see before. She just wondered what kind of guest she had today. She just heard the words of him and it would hurt her but she then looked back with no emotion and the room went like it was going to delete all the light and comfort of him but it went gone and she then continued to talk to him "Well sir, I'm a lady and a lady is like another person" She then takes her pocket watch and just looks at him "What are you planing to do; killing a lady for taking care of her guest" She then closed her pocket watch and then continued her talk "your time was over but blood is keeping the time moving" She then heard some footsteps and then she raises her up and then talked to herself "I never expected so much visitor on a same time."
She then walks away. "I will be right back" She took another door to the cellar and then knew that maybe the time had come.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 am
Hananji rose from his seat and drew his sword. "There's no mistake. This other presence here is a half demon. How long has it been since you last feasted Dantalion?"
five months
"So I guess fighting this new arrival is out of the question. I hope our host doesn't mind us leaving early."
He begins to make his way to the back door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am
Ryuk smiled as he felt that one of them were a half demon, he could fill the aura of the half demon. "Where ya going?" he asked as he came from around the cornor from where he was hideing before. "You didnt really think I was going to let you leave just like that... did you?" he asked another question while watching Hananji try to sneak out the back door.

Darth Alidon

Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces