Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Heavenly Cathedral

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 am
Home and training ground for the holy warriors.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 am
Give me a messege or a quest ......

In the cathedral it was time to do the night pray, but things had change as some had notice that their last person they had sent hadn’t returned. The people worried that they had lost another important person of the family and it had worried them. Vincent had slept a little and was exhausted after the messages he had to deliver today. He yawned and went to the crew and he listened that they were all shocked and they were still talking about the sudden kill of people in the street all of a sudden and one of the priest mentioned that it was a demon on the town or in the mysterious house were no one had returned and were Lillian had suddenly disappeared. He just sighed and thought that this could be his way to get better errands then sending messages and finally take his role as a warrior. He steps forward and everyone looked at him. “Don’t worry; I will check what have happened to the daughter of Micheal. I will go and find her and may god be with me and save one of our own” The other looked surprised and knew that he was insane but they all blessed him and gave him his weapon and then he nods and took some step back and went to the big entrance and he left for his first quest as a holy warrior

...I will not fail my lord as long as I have faith on you and myself

Yllirion

dragontamer363

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am
As teh nighttime wore on, Natasha sat quietly in the pews and watched the Holy warriors deal with the abscense of one of their members. to be frank, they were dropping like flies. with a tinge of worry, she wondered if this Vincent would be lost also. She hadn't been in teh Cathedral long - having been personally sent for due to her reputation as the heir of the famous Van helsing family of exorcists, she had yet to prove herself. She chewed on her lip as she turned her current sewing project around in her hands: a doll's dress made out of antique lace. Her crossbow lay at her side. it was in need of maintenance, but the action bored her. the intricate needlework held her attention for longer.
Gradually thsoe around her settled into teh delayed night prayers and she dipped her head slightly, letting the dulcet tones wash over her. She was a christian - and always would be - but the regimented worship of the cathedral didn't appeal to her. It was so repetitive she wondered if their prayers held any real feeling or meaning to them any more.
she shook her head, reprimanding herself. her long straight black hair danced in response. Of course they felt it. right now they prayed for Vincent's safety and for the soul they had lost.
For everyone's souls....  
Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff