• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Owner: XxLoveisBloodxX

Moderator: N/A

Welcome!

User Image

This is an Ouran High School Host Club role play. If you know nothing about it, leave.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

The Story:

We should all know by now that Hikaru and Kaoru are twins that do everything together, Tamaki is so in love with Haruhi but he doesn't even know it, and Haruhi is a tad bit...oblivious. Kyouya is all about himself in a sense, he won't do anything unless he gets something good out of the deal. Mori and Hunny are always together. Mori is silent, yet strong, while Hunny is cute and loves cake.

Hunny and Mori are third years.
Kyouya and Tamaki are second years.
Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi are first years.

-XxLoveisBloodxX- Am I missing anything Kyouya?
-Kyouya- Nope!

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image

Rules:
Cursing: Now now, while I do not care if one curses, I want everyone to try to stay as "in-character" as they can when it comes to speaking. Would the Host Club curse all the time? Of course not!
Active: I want everyone here to be active. That is a must. If you are going to be gone, let me know so I can say something along the lines of "Hunny suddenly went on a family vacation" or something. Okay?
Posting: A want a picture of your character. And nothing larger then a size 11 font. Nothing smaller then 8. Also, no chat speak. This is a semi-literate to literate role play. Please have at least a paragraph. Thank you
Sex?! Not here, not here. The end.
Getting the part: This is the weird part, you can create your own character! Haha! But they cannot be a host. Sorry. Only the seven host's from the book.
So you want to be the part: When you PM me your character profile, Hosts title your PM "Remember Me? It's [character name here]" created characters, please title your PM "I'm [character name here], And I'm New". If you fail to do so, you will most likely be rejected instantly. I am sorry.

-Mori- *nods* She will.
-XxLoveisBloodxX- Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:26 pm
User Image

Profiles Thread:

Here

-Tamaki- You wasted my beautiful face for this?!
-XxLoveisBloodxX- Shut your face Tamaki
-Tamaki- *goes in corner and sulks*
-XxLoveisBloodxX- Have a cookie.
-Tamaki- Yay!

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:34 pm
User Image

The Characters:

((If a strike is going through it...it means that is what it is))

Host Club Members:

Haruhi Fujioka [open] [reserved] [taken] by: MicheleFlower

Tamaki Suou [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Kyouya Ootori [open] [reserved] [taken] by: Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori

Hikaru Hitachiin [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Kaoru Hitachiin [open] [reserved] [taken] by: Chibi341

Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka [open] [reserved] [taken] by: xomorbida_b_weirxo

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka [open] [reserved] [taken] by: Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori

Host Club Associates and Customers:

Renge Houshakuji [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Umehito Nekozawa [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Ritsu Kasanoda [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Others:

Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka ((Haruhi's father)) [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Yuzuru Suou ((Chairman and Tamaki's father)) [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

Yoshio Ootori ((Kyouya's Dad)) [open] [reserved] [taken] by:

-Haruhi- That's a lot of people.
-XxLoveisBloodxX- *nod nod*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

Character Profile:

So, you want to be a host? (or assosiate/customer)
[color=red][size=12]I am[/color][/size] [color=lightgreen][size=9] [character name here]
[color=red][size=12]My best friend ever is[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][username here][/color][/size]
[color=red][size=12]Here is a writing sample...[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][writing sample here. At least one paragraph.][/color][/size]

Your new?!
[imgright]Picture here[/imgright]
[color=red][size=12]Hi, I am[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][character name here][/color][/size]
[color=red][size=12]I am[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][age][/color][/size] [color=red][size=12]years old and in my year[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][first-third][/color][/size] [color=red][size=12]year of high school[/size][/color]
[color=red][size=12]My sexual preferance is[/size][/color] [size=12][color=lightgreen][homosexual (gay), bisexual, heterosexual (straight).][/color][/size][color=red][size=12]My favorite host is[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][host here][/color][/size]
[color=red][size=12]The best things in life are[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][at least five likes here][/color][/size]
[color=red][size=12]The worst things in life are[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][at least five dislikes here][/color][/size]
[color=red][size=12]My best friend ever is[/size][/color] [size=9][color=lightgreen][username here][/color][/size]

-Hikaru- Your new?! is coding, don't worry.
-XxLoveisBloodxX- It isn't that long, dip s**t.
-Hikaru- I don't care!

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image

White List

-Kaoru- I am that awesome, I get the good people!
-XxLoveisBloodxX- *stabs with spork*
-Kaoru- Spork? Is that a co...
-XxLoveisBloodxX- *hiss*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Black List

-Hunny- Don't feel bad, I'm here! In picture!
-XxLoveisBloodxX- Yup yup

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

Updates:

Role play updates:

Mehz, I've decided...you can pretty much make the Hosts as Out of Character as you want...I wanna have fun with this!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image
OPEN

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxIt was the last class of the day and Kiara was starting to fidget in her seat. She wanted to go to the host club and see Kyouya and the twins. She knew her love for Kyouya was very...different...and almost obsessive, but she knew how to handle it. Once the final bell chimed, Kiara stood up and walked out of the room, heading towards Music Room 3. She walked carefully, students bumping into her to get to their cars or limo's outside to go home, her school uniform ruffling as she was hit. 'Excuse you people,' she thought angrily. She let out a soft growl as she finally approached the music room. She knew the Hosts were most likely there already, so she calmly stepped inside and a small smile pressed her lips.

User ImageUser Image

My heart burns for him I cannot help but love him I feel alone and weak without him
KYOUYA OOTORI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm
XxLoveisBloodxX
User Image
Kaoru Hitachiin
»The Devilish Type«

Kaoru quietly waited by one of the many tables set up in Music Room Three. The Host Club would be opening in a few minutes, and customers would be rushing in. He straightened his tie, making sure it was as perfect as can be. Where is Hikaru? He better not have wandered off. He scanned the Music Room, he could see Hikaru now, relaxing not to far away. "Ugh, I hope today isn't boring, I want something fun to happen." He pulled out a chair and sat down, no use wasting energy he would be needing to entertain today. He heard the bell ring. He got up out of his seat, moved into place in front of the front door and awaited the many young ladies that would be pouring into The Host Club.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Chibi341

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image

Y.U.M
"Loving yourself, means two things, 1. You can love others and two, the way you love, will only be centered on your own self."

Yuzuki walked out ofher last class, bags in her hand and she sighed. 'Stupid brother... what makes him think this rich school will help me? It's full of rich idiots....half the times it's just plain stupid and ridiculous.' Yuzuki thought to herself as she checked for her door keys. She looked around and noticed she was by herself, again, this was the fifth time she was lost for today. "AUGH! I hate this school!!! Where in this school AM I?!?" She yelled, all alone, she couldn't believe she was lost, AGAIN! She whined to herself, and looked around, she noticed that same door, the Music Room Three door, that always appeared in front of her. She also noticed another girl that was going in the room, she quickly followed after her and walked in the room. "Hey, excuse me... I need a bit of help." She told the girl as she laughed nervously.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxKiara looked at the Girl who had followed her. "Yes, what is it?" Kiara asked, looking around. Kiara saw Kaoru and waved energetically. "KAORU! COME HERE!" she called. She turned back to the girl. "What do you need?" Kiara asked kindly.

User ImageUser Image

My heart burns for him I cannot help but love him I feel alone and weak without him
KYOUYA OOTORI

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Chibi341

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 pm
User Image
Kaoru Hitachiin
»The Devilish Type«

Kaoru heard his name being called by and all to familar customer. Kiara, she was one of their best customers. She was sweet, had good looks, but she liked to boss him around."Kiara! How many times have I told you? The only person I can be ordered around by is Hikaru!" 'How come she doesn't boss around Hikaru or the other members as much.' Kaoru looked over to Kiara's side and noticed a girl he had never seen before. 'A new customer, huh? Time for a little fun!' "Of course Hikaru isn't as bossy in public as he is in bed." He brought his hand up to his mouth, the side of his pointer finger touching his bottom lip, and making a bashful face. 'I've got her now, and without Hikaru's help'

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Series Related Role Plays.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items