Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm
Lolek walked to the shrine form the school. The wind was odly silenced, not a leaf blowed by. "This is awfully quiet" He said looking at he fairly large building. Lolek sat on the brick stairs. A Young man and a young Woman climbed the stairs, oviously going into the shrine. The Man's hand was wrapped around the Woman, you could tell they were a couple.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 pm
A senkai gate opened over the area of the shrine. The wooden doors opened and the captain of squad 13. Shin Kanzato stepped out of circular hole. He looked around the area, stretching a bit. "Ah, It's nice to get out of the Soul society once and a while!" He said exuberantly. "I'll have to bring a Gigai next time so I can go into town." He saw the shrine and figured he would go see what was going on there. He could feel an odd presence coming from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Lolek sensed a high spirit nearby. He still sat there by the steps wondering if another Shinigami was going to come. "Great, i bet its Kage back to lurk around me." He murmured to himself. What looked like a floating gate could be seen faintly in the distance. "The hell..."  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 pm
As Shin approached the shrine, the reiatsu he was sensing became stronger and easier to recognize as that of an Espada. He sighed as this was the last thing he wanted to do in the human world. Shin brought his hand to the hilt of his sword and flash stepped to the Shrine. "Well, this is unexpected!" He said, putting on his usual grin as he saw Lolek sitting on the roof of the shrine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Lolek sighed "Captain of 13th squad if im correct?" He kept his hand next to his Zanpakuto. "Im guesing your not here for a friendly talk now are you?" He used sonido to get down onto the the steps. He could see the captain clearly now.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm
"correct." He answered. "Although, I'd prefer not to fight but my rank gives men an obligation to investigate any Espada activity." He said, watching Lolok's hand near his blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Lolek took his hand of his hilt and used it to scratch the back of his head. "Espada activity..." Lolek though about that for a second. "By that you mean you have been writting down every single thing the Espada have been doing?"  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm
"No, just whenever you're noticed in the human world." Shin said, removing his hand from the hilt. "Although that's just me. I don't really pay attention to what the others do much." He said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm
"You should, you'd be amazed what happens." Lolek said to the Shinigami. "If you were talking to a different Espada other than me, you would problably be fighting right now."  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 pm
"Maybe I would." He yawned a bit. "So what makes you so different from them other than not immediately attacking?" He said looking at the strange espada. He did have a point.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm
((Got distracted doing updates XD))

Lolek looked at the Captain, "My past..." He said. "What makes you so different too? You're a Captain, im and Espada. You a Shinigami, and im a Hollow. We are mortal enemies".

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 pm
((I'd update my squad but I'd rather wait until the RP starts to get underway before I do.))
"that may be but I don't feel like fighting today. I came here to relax, not to cause more trouble unnecessary trouble." Shin explained, fiddling around with a leaf that had fallen into his hand. "From what I can see, your not here to cause any trouble so I'll leave you be for now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm
((I don't have a squad to update so i was promoting the new captains and updating the Lt. list and randoms tuff like that.))

"Agreed, Your...different from most Captains"
With this he used Airwalk to go back to his comfy rooftop.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Cursed Monarch
Vice Captain

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm
"heh, Thanks, at least someone appreciates that." Shin said,turning around and heading off. He might as well do some patrolling for something hostile rather than talk with the apparent enemy. "Strange how your views of the enemy change once you meet them." He said to himself.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff