Breeding Rules & FAQs
Hello! Welcome to the Tlvdatsi Breeding Center. This is a little cozy hut in Tahlequah reserved for making lots of babies. To keep things running smoothly around here, we ask that you read all the rules and FAQs. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

General Breeding Rules
1. Breeding slots are based on the first come first serve basis. Claiming or putting 'dibs' on slots is against the rules.
2. Roleplay of Datsi couples is encouraged although not required.
3. If your Datsi does not want its baby for whatever reason, please pm Sindrayth to arrange them to be raffled or flatsaled through the shop. The owner will receive 50%, the breeder 25%, and the shop will keep the remaining 25%.
4. A breeding fee of 16k applies; 8k per each parent.
5. Datsis have a standard of 2 babies per breeding although with some luck, it is possible she may have more.
6. You may give your Datsi baby to a friend or decide to sell it. Selling a Datsi baby by yourself is prohibited and will result in a blacklist ban from the shop. If you would like to sell your baby, please contact Sindrayth.
7. It is your responsibility to pick a name for your baby. Keep it appropriate. If not, it will be denied.
8. You may only name your baby once. No changing names.
9. Permission from BOTH parenting owners must be granted before breeding. A permission must be posted in the permission thread prior to the breeding of your pets.
10. Male/female mates only.
11. Adult Datsis are the only ones eligible for breeding. Both Datsis must have been in the adult life cycle for at least a month.
12. Two Datsis owned by the same owner may breed although the owner can only keep one of the two stardard baby. The other will be given to the shop to be flatsaled, raffled, or auctioned.
13. Owners may only keep one baby per breeding if there are more than the standard amount. The rest must be either given away to friends or sold through the Tlvdatsi shop. Selling by yourself is prohibited.

Breeding FAQs
1. Can I keep my Datsi baby?
Of course! It's your Datsi's baby. This is definitely up to you although I find it more fun having someone else play the role.

2. How come I can only raffle or flatsale my Datsi baby. Why not auction?
The Datsis do not want to be used as a gold maker. That's why we're using the cheapest ways to sell them. They need love and affection.

3. I don't have any friends to give my Datsi baby to, and I don't want to sell it!
Well, in this kind of situation, the shop will find your baby a good home so you have nothing to worry about. Be sure to contact Sindrayth and she will arrange it for you.

4. What if the Datsi I'm breeding is co-owned. Who will get the baby?
The simplest solution is to co-own the baby as well. Unless one of you don't want the baby, I don't think there's any other way. The only other thing that can happen is if the Datsi has more than the standard amount of babies, but that is very rare.