Introduction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Santinka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm
A penny for your thoughts? Introduce yourself, tell us a little about you, and the oddest thought or thing you can ever remember.

I am First Mate Santinka, I love to write, I climb trees(often resulting a sap-covered rump) and sing things that make absolutely no sense. I like basketball and ice cream, poetry and lyrics, and am learning to play the acoustic guitar! If you see some nutter running around barefoot, it's probably me. The strangest thing I've ever done was play violin to a deaf man.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Name: Amanda
DOB: December 10th, 1991

ninja  

Spooky Steve

Santinka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am
Welcome welcome! Have you checked out the Artist's Palette yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am
Hello. I am Lucky and I'm seventeen. I am something of a Jack of All Trades, but more than anything I am a Bard. I am pleased to make you aquaintance. Perhaps I shall see you in the Poet's Lounge?
User Image  

foreveryday

Ilaria Starfly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 am
My Gaia name is Justified Revenge. My Rp name, which I prefer at this point, is Laurai Fauna, or just Laurai. I draw, read, write, work hard and dream big. I will be eighteen this autumn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Hi! You can call me Viola or Oak. Whichever you prefer. I enjoy music and role-playing. I love reading also and I am literate. Umm.... I think that's it right now. Oh yeah! Wolves and cats are my favorite animals, not saying I don't like all animals.  

psychoticviola

Santinka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 am
Welcome to the party, Oak!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 am
Hey I'm cloud.
I'm 16 and my DOB is 11/10.
I love to draw, think of stories (but not write them what will be helpful later on...not), singing horribly and being around people I know.
I'm not very good at communicating and I get intimidated easily what I'm working on at the moment. >.<  

clouddreamea

Gracious Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150

Santinka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm
Fresh meat! Just kidding, welcome to the club. Check out the Artists' forum and see what you can do to jazz things up a bit!
PS I love your sig. Did you draw it yourself?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm
Glad to be here and yea I did draw it Thanks. ^^  

clouddreamea

Gracious Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150

Daceria
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 pm
Yeah Santinka this is the artist of the guild. Now you see my intelligence and it only cost me 1 evolving item and 1 collectible. I gave her the collectible as a prepayment for the amazing art we will recieve and when she finishs the characters I will trade her what she really wanted Gimpi 1st generation. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 am
Oooooh. blaugh Nice to have you on board! We really needed a good artist who will devote some time, so it's really awesome that you joined!  

Santinka
Vice Captain

darkangelgirl1990

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:47 pm
My name is Liz and Alicia and I have been friends for life. I just reclently got back on Gaia again and I'm here to be part of the guild. I can't guartnee how often I'll be on but I'll try. I'm 19, redhead, and I love to support my friend Alicia.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 pm
Ah-ha, the infamous Liz! Welcome to the club--well, the online version. blaugh  

Santinka
Vice Captain

Santinka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm
I've just been reading through my previous posts in this thread, and think it's absolutely DREADFUL how I keeping using the word "welcome" so often, and my face is getting red just thinking about how cheesy all of that sounds...
SO NO MORE WELCOMING! HAHAHAHA! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M LAUGHING, BUT IT'S FUN SO I'LL DO IT AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Okay, I'm done.
blaugh  
The Common

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas