Submit

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:20 am
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:20 am
Wednesday, November 16th, 2005
3AM

That nightmare! It's that same nightmare again...

What are we going to do? For days now I've been telling everyone that things are okay, but if anyone find out about the truth this Christmas is going to be a disaster...

Wednesday, November 16th, 2005
9AM

The frosty pills and jolly vitamins really help with my sleeping problems. All my trouble seemed to have gone away...

Today I've been reassigned to the manufacturing facility as the chief elven operator. It's nice to have a new title before my retirement, but that is just a ploy to take me away from the research department. Now that the project is complete, it's just a matter of time until the parts arrive. My new job is to make sure that the manufacturing of our latest and greatest... toy is handled properly. The old man would be proud if he see this.

It's time for breakfest. Let me try some of this vegie fruit roll-ups.  

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:17 am
Sunday, November 20th, 2005
3AM

Couldn't sleep again. Perhaps it's time for another journal.

Everyone is working so hard this year, yet the future is still uncertain. Mrs. Clause had been wandering in and out of the R&D center quite often. I have no idea what is going on in there, but it seems like there is something big happening.

I'm hungry but all I could find were vegie fruit roll-ups... looks like I'll be sleeping with an empty stomache.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:08 am
Saturday, November 26th, 2005
2AM

It's the same dream... over and over. There must be something I can do.

Rumours are spreading, and it's so hard keeping everyone calmed down when my own knees are trembling. Hope the news about the overtime bonus will keep most of them happy, or at least, their mouths shut...

Mr. Claus seemed pretty active for the past few days. She seemed more... happy than usual. What's going on in there?  

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:58 am
Wednesday, November 30th, 2005
3AM

Can't sleep again... but at least this time the dream is different... there was a voice, telling me that I'll have an early retirement... I felt a sign of relief.

A few elftechs have been absent from work today. Must be the nasty weather coming down on everyone.

Our latest and greatest toy had finally been complete! I am eager to show it to everyone, especially to Mrs Clause. I'm still trying to find the right name for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:53 pm
Wednesday, November 30th, 2005
2PM

The new toy is finally ready! Mrs Claus had told me that once I had finished it, that my tenure here is over. I am so glad that it's finally over. I worked a long and hard 50 years for S-CORP and had finally achieved my pension. Julia will be pleased that I am finally able to come home and spend time with our children. My whole life is ahead of me now. And eventhough I am well into retirement age, that will not stop me from enjoying the rest of my life growing old with h--

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech062 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

[NPC] Elftech062
Crew

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out