[PRP] This is NOT a good time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am
He hunkered on the flat of a large dusty rock, watching the sun rising up above the desert. Watching the sky turn from grey to blue in the early hours of the morning. He hadn't slept. He hadn't so much as calmed his brain enough to think about rest.

What was he doing to do?

What was he going to do!?

The question repeated itself again and again and again and again. He couldn't find the answer. He wasn't sure whether he ever would. But he had to try. He couldn't just let this fall to pieces. He needed to talk to someone but sadly he didn't have many friends. He was after all a bit of an irritant and he certainly wasn't close enough to Iroh to talk about this.

Maybe he should resort to the wisdom of his parents. His father, at least, might understand this trouble he had gotten himself into.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Zii was feeling very pleasent. She was just out playing with her friend Jua the day before and could not stop smiling since then. There was no point in her life to be so sour or sad about things. It was pointless to mope. Jua had said that if he were to die, he wanted to chose how... and she wanted to live how she wanted to. She was pretty excited and intended to head out to the borders again to watch them from afar... to see the guards walking that worn path. To see her future.

With a cheery step, she began to head past the dens, out and away from her family. Perhaps she would see Rowtag today-that would be especially fun and-she couldn't help but want to see him all the time.

She lifted her golden eyes to the sky and in the distance saw a silhouette. She slowed, her head cocking. Should she interupt? She lessened her pace as she neared and when she spotted that familiar coat, she felt her heart flutter. It was that boy.. the one that had teased her and actually made her and Rowtag meet.

Here is where she could not decide whether or not to say Hi. She had been told his name by someone, she couldn't remember who... to keep walking or to say hi. But when she began to pass him, she could see the look on his face...

That decided it.

"Hello Azar." She said softly.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 pm
His head snapped up and a growl rumbled in his chest. No. Not this one. This ratty little thing without a speck of red on her. Why was she even allowed to stay?! Was it because of that smudge of a mark on her chest? Was it because white was deemed okay? Yes. White was okay. It always had been, though those unlucky enough to be without red were certainly looked down upon in times long gone.

However, Azar, being as red as a lion could be, seemed to think just as his ancestors had all that time ago.

"It's Azar'bijan to you." He snapped, his voice loud and brash. "What do you want? Have you got your stupid little boyfriend hidden behind a rock waiting to leap out on me or something?!" He wasn't scared of that one now. Not now he was spending everyday training and getting better. "Because I'm warning you now, I'm in no mood for fun and games."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Zii already regretted saying anything to him. She didn't understand why he hated to her so much. She just sort of looked down. In honesty she only ever remembered the first part of his name because it was also her sisters. "Azar'bijan". She said in confirmation. "I'm sorry. I did not know your full name." She said soflty, not really affected by how nasty he was being already. She could put up with his attitude the best she could.

"And no... Rowtag isn't here with me... and he isn't my boyfriend." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. It was sort of a sad shrug. For one, she didn't have the guts to even ask him how he felt about her-or to open up and say how she felt. "I am not here for 'fun and games'. I just wanted to say hello since I was passing by... " She said with a lifted head and proud gaze.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:06 pm
"Well you know it now." He replied. He was in a really bad mood today and no wonder. He'd gone and lost his best friend and all because he didn't have enough strength to say no. He was ashamed and angry and hurt all at once. He didn't have the will - nor the want - to do anything else but mope around.

"Well, you've said it, so hop it." He turned away from her, gruff and irritated. Why did she insist on saying hello even after what had happened last time.

Oh, wait, she was Kidondo's kid, wasn't she? Ugh...figures.

"Shouldn't you be training or something?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 pm
Zii felt her heart drop at the hatred she sensed in his words. She felt a bit of anger pass over her, her golden eyes narrowing. Why was it that he was so mean to her? What had she done-nothing? What did she say to him to make him so nasty-nothing. She did not hop off like he insisted but sat and observed him. She didn't want to just walk away from someone because he was spiteful of her.

"I was heading out to watch the guards for a while. I like to see what my future is to bring." She said simply, looking the direction that Jua had taken her the day before. "But I saw you here alone and well-to be honest. I wanted to ask you why you hate me even though you don't know me?" She asked, her eyebrows showing her sadness.

"I haven't done anything to you and yet you seem to have this hatred of me... and I'd at least like to know why... or what i did wrong to deserve such treatment?" She said, wrapping her tail around her. "And you look like you could use someone to talk too... you seem really upset."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 am
So she was looking to be a guard, too, eh? She better not be getting any ideas about trying to steal his thunder. He was going to be the best Guard around. The best that the Firekin had ever seen!! He wasn't going to let some little, white runt show him up. No way!

"Wrong? You didn't do anything wrong." He snapped. "Don't you know Firekin are supposed to be red? Where's your red, huh?" And then he bit his tongue. Stop it, Azar! Did you really want to upset her or anger her? She was the daughter of the regents!!

He had risen to his paws but now he was taking a small step back, flattening his ears. "Listen. If you don't have fire on the outside, you better hope you've got it on the inside, right? Okay, you want to be a guard, right? You gotta look fierce. You think you can do that, huh?"

Ugh, what was he doing, now?! He'd clearly lost his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Zii stood with her chest puffed and her eyes aglow. She would show him how firey she was someday. He dare spout about her not having any red on her-how dare he! She did not look angry though, she did not look upset by his words. "We are all red on the inside. That even includes me!" She said softly, referring the color of their insides, their working moving parts and their entire being.

Would she have to shed her own blood to prove to this boy that she was of pure blood? But when his words came forth, her ears perked and she looked less hostile and more-well happy. Was that a small challenge or perhaps an opening for something? "Of course I can look fierce. I don't have anything but my physical being-I have to look like I can take a fight!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am
He gave her a look that seemed to say: 'well, duh' and bit back a sharp remark. Come on, he was making progress. Don't mess it up now. Did he really want Kidondo on his back again!? Or his mate, for that matter...she was scary, too.

He gave a little smirk at her last words and nodded, taking a step towards her. "Alright then, show me how fierce you are, kid." He reached out a paw, intent on giving her a shove. It wasn't fair, he was bigger than her for one thing, but he always looked for a chance to show off and this was one of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm
Kid! Who did he think he was. He was only a little older than her-and-and-was a stupid boy who didn't know any better. She wrinkled her nose, but took a step back to lower herself to the ground, her teeth baring into a snarl at his paw. "Don't touch me!" She snapped, her golden eyes flaring as she dove at him.

She was starting to gain a hatred for this boy. She hadn't had much cruelty in her life and didn't care his reasons. She could guess them. She flung herself at him, her white ears flat against her head as her body became airborne. She knew he would most likely win but didn't care, she was tired of his remarks and his comments. She was no push over. She was going to do her best-despite it all.

That or her sister Azar would find him and make him pay

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm
She threw herself at him - something that Azar hadn't quite expected. In fact, he'd expected her to fall over as he poked her, or at least cower back. But this girl was fiery! More fiery than he would have bet.

She hit him square in the chest and he staggered backwards, almost losing his footing completely and only just keeping his paws.

Never underestimate your opponent.

Uuo's words came back to haunt him now, but it didn't matter. He hadn't underestimated her. She was a pipsqueak and he was Azar'bijan.

He growled, puffing out his chest and advanced a step. "So, you really think you have what it takes, huh?" He curled a lip. "You've got speed, I'll give you that, but you lack the strength. You could never beat me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:59 pm
Zii felt her forhead wrinkle as their bodies collided and his words hit her square in the face. It was useless. There was no point in even talking to him anymore. She puffed, shaking her head.

"Don't you get it!? I don't want to fight or challenge you or anything!" She said, her golden eyes half lidded in her annoyance. "You have more ego than anyone I have met... Can't you see I just wanted to get to know you... as a fellow pride member... but it's obvious you would rather make due without my friendship or acquaintance! " She growled, shaking her head.

She turned on her heel and took a few steps away in anger, but slowed and turned to gaze at him but say nothing.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 am
He growled at her, not caring anymore. What did it matter? He'd made a friend and he'd ended up messing it all up. Now Ursa hated him and it'd all been a waste and a lot of heartache. No. Friends only made life more complicated.

He watched her turn and, with an angry snarl, swept a pawful of sand at her, though the grains never reached their target. Then, having vented his anger he turned and stalked off, angry and grief stricken.

Why did he have to mess everything up?

(( eee thanks for RP hon <3 we should do more soon! ))  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games