Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply News & Announcements
NEW MEMBERS LOOK HERE- RP INFO/EXPLANATION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm
Okay, so in the past year the guild has died down a lot, so there's only a handful of "us old people" left who're active and haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. Namely myself, Maya Freana, and ShadowLadyRaven.

So, there's about a million and twelve rps already made in the rp forum. But, most of them are long dead. However, a lot could probably be brought back, or if you ask nicely(through pm, or posting here. Pm will get a quicker response), the owner (probably one of the three mentioned above) would be more than willing to remake the rp so the old characters aren't in it, but the story's the same.

Currently, rps already made that could still continue are:
-Piscina de Sel
-Journey of Dreams
-Runaway

Ones that I would be willing to remake and press-gang Maya and Raven into joining too (or one of them making and press-ganging the rest of us. Any of the three combinations is actually very likely...)

-Wonderland
-Haven
-Cross Academy
-Project Rave/ Project Parsons
-The Bound
-New Moon (no, it's not like the Twilight books.)
-Freedom at Last
-Who Said We Have Problems [We're Just Trying To Live]
-The Outsiders
-A War's Love
-Twilight World
-Lies

Also, for other rps: Check the Recycle Ben. Inside are random things that needed to be removed, but also rps that we loved and decided to put on a pedestal. These are the rps that were either finished or just so damn long that they deserved a place of honor.
These rps include:
-Two Kingdoms, Four Loves

*Sidenote: Maya says that: "I'll repost anything if you want to revive it more." Meaning, I think, that if you don't want to figure out who the owner is, send her the pm saying 'reopen this please' or "revive this rp please" (Do include the 'please'. It makes us feel like we're special enough to deserve manners and not just get ordered around. And a little courtesy never hurt anyone, right? ^-^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 am
I think we're actually getting members that are active. One actually joined the Dark Brotherhood @_@  

shadow_666

News & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff