Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
The role of heisenberg in your daily life. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The following poll has no options.
  Actually, it has the only option I want. I removed the polls options because I was destined to choose this one regardless. There actually are other options, but the quantum waveform of such options has already collapsed.
  This is not an option. It does not exist.
View Results

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:14 pm
This thread does not actually exist. It is simply a magnification of a quantum electrical effect. By observing this thread, you collapsed a waveform which caused a chain-reaction, which, due to time-reversal-symmetry, collapsed a waveform at a previous point in time. This uncertainty waveform, once collapsed, controlled and/or adjusting my own actions in the past.

Simply by sheer force of will you were able to bend my own reality not only at the present, but all the way back in time to the point that I created this thread.

Even if I hadn't wanted to create this thread your own horrid desire of wanting to read something thoughtful FORCED me to create this thread. That was ******** mean of you.

You're a ******** wizard, you are.

Holy s**t teach me to cast fireballs.

ITT: You are a wizard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 pm
Sorry I'm an Ice Wizard, you want the fire wizard go down two blocks, turn left, and ask for Miguel.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm
if i were a wizard, i'd want to be a harry potter-style or 'wizards of waverly place' kinda wizard bc you can do anything if you make up a spell for it.

yeah, an all-around wizard. xd that'd be bitchin'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm
I'll teach you fireball, if you Vote for me in 2012 biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

EclipseMouse

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 pm
C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

You gonna get boat-raped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Awiergan Retribution
C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

You gonna get boat-raped.

Fantastic, I needed a new Yacht!

Seriously, however. Heisenburg's theories are flawed fundamentally in the fact that I'm not dead yet. If Humans could will reality to bend, one of my Ex's would have killed me by now  

EclipseMouse

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm
Only if you also willed it into being yourself. It only takes two people to create a consensus reality.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 am
Awiergan Retribution
Only if you also willed it into being yourself. It only takes two people to create a consensus reality.

Yeah...who would will themselves spontaneously dead, anyway? Not many people, I don't think.  

thunderstorm101

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:20 pm
If there's something you can't explain in life, just remember:

A wizard did it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm
So the theory is that if two people think of it, it exists?  

Metalic_Noodles

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 pm
s**t, I can think up of some crazy a** s**t, no one get near me, we may end up tearing a whole in the fabric of space.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:18 pm
The problem is that kids think the same things and they don't happen. Like laser guns zapping and exploding a spaceship where that tree is...  

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Metalic_Noodles
The problem is that kids think the same things and they don't happen. Like laser guns zapping and exploding a spaceship where that tree is...

Thought is not the cause of observation; rather, observation is the cause of thought. Thinking something into existence is possible. However, if one could shift their paradigm to control their observations instead of their thoughts, it could be quite possible. Though others might simply think that he or she was insane.

Causality is science is often horribly incorrect. By learning to control these causalities, you are in essence altering reality.

Amos Tversky, a famous cognitive mathematician, did experiments with the human understanding of probability that demonstrate our own inability to judge a situation.

We can take this one step further and show that our observations of probability actually have an effect on the probability itself.

Consider the following

Read down till "Exercise 1.2".

The probability of the die does not determine the numbers you roll on it, rather, the number of times you roll the die determines, and possibly changes, the probability that the die is loaded. By observing this probability, you are also changing the chance that you will continue to roll the same number. In this sense, you are using observation to manipulate the odds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Metalic_Noodles

Thought is not the cause of observation; rather, observation is the cause of thought. Thinking something into existence is possible. However, if one could shift their paradigm to control their observations instead of their thoughts, it could be quite possible. Though others might simply think that he or she was insane.

Causality is science is often horribly incorrect. By learning to control these causalities, you are in essence altering reality.

Amos Tversky, a famous cognitive mathematician, did experiments with the human understanding of probability that demonstrate our own inability to judge a situation.

We can take this one step further and show that our observations of probability actually have an effect on the probability itself.

Consider the following

Read down till "Exercise 1.2".

The probability of the die does not determine the numbers you roll on it, rather, the number of times you roll the die determines, and possibly changes, the probability that the die is loaded. By observing this probability, you are also changing the chance that you will continue to roll the same number. In this sense, you are using observation to manipulate the odds.

I think I understand, though I'm not gonna try to say anything cuz I end up saying it weird and fudge everything up. lol  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas