Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I can't say I've met you before... (Auster x Mahdi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image

It had been a lovely day, gorgeous even. Not a cloud marred the calm blue sky. Most horses would relish in a day like this. Not Auster. He was glad when the sun finally set and dusk overtook the land. It had been too bright, too cheery. He had not been in a good mood today, and he was angry at the world for not reflecting his feelings. He had been miserable, so the world should have been too.

With a great scowl on his snout, he lumbered down to the river, dipping his head down for a drink. The water was nice and cool, and sated him for the moment. With the sun down, he was feeling a bit better, at the very least, less like screaming at the world. Dusk was his favourite time of the day; it wasn't bright, but it wasn't dark enough that it was hard to see, and the heat of the day was long worn off. Dusk was peaceful. Most creatures had gone to rest by dusk. He could be his grumpy self with no one to bother him. Usually, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:41 pm
Mahdi walked through the forest, quiet enjoying the way the dimming light played with the shadows. Everything looked so weary, as if it had traveled a long ways and was feeling ready for a good rest. She shook her head gleefully, making the little stars in her mane dance like willow wisps in the low light. Even now, when it seemed that the whole world was coming to a dark end it felt so good to be alive.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Lifting his head as he finished his drink, something shining caught Auster's attention, just in the corner of his eye. A frown crossed his face again, and he turned his head to see where the glowing was coming from. His eyes narrowed when he spotted the dancing lights. It could be fireflies, he told him self, except he knew that couldn't be true. There were far too many for fireflies, and the glow was constant.

Almost curious now, he headed for the treeline to see if he could figure out what the glowing was.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm
The world was a magnificent thing. Ever shifting and changing but never forgetting it's roots. Chaotic yet ever the same. A feeling of wonderment and joy over came her and she danced.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
As he got closer, the shape of what seemed to be a horse started to reveal itself. His frown deepened and he snuck up toward it.

It did indeed turn out to be a horse, a mare, even... An angeni! Auster's eyes widened. He hadn't seen too many of his kind, and so he was surprised to see her. Surprised to see her... dancing? Was she dancing? The black stallion just stared. "Huh.."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:40 pm
Mahdi paused at the sound of his voice and turned slowly to face him. Changes indeed. She could hardly remember the last time she'd been face to face with a stallion, let alone one of her own kind. He was handsome, to say the least, body as black as night and wings pale as the moon it's self. She stepped toward him, a little nervous but not at all shy.

"I didn't hear you approach," she said with a welcoming smile.

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 pm
He didn't quite know what to say to her. The glowing things he had seen had been stars, woven into her long dark mane and tail. She was a beautiful creature, he had to admit, even if she seemed overly cheery and had many colours in her coat. At least the colours were subtle... He actually kind of liked them. They were iridescent, without being a damn rainbow.

"I, er. I was at the river and saw something, your stars I suppose, glowing. I came to investigate..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm
"I suppose it was my stars," she laughed, shaking her mane a little for emphasis.

The emotions that had inspired her spur of the moment dance was fading, but she was still left with an joyous feeling in her gut. There would be no calming it. "What brought you to the river tonight? I came for the flowers, they smell so sweet tonight."

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Nope. The flowers certainly hadn't been what had lured him out in the night. Decidedly not.

He watched the stars dance in her mane, still frowning a bit. Wouldn't that get distracting? While large in stature, Auster was a fairly simple horse. He had no fancy adornments, and he liked it that way.

"I was getting a drink. The river is nice and cool at this time."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm
"That sounds good," she smiled. "I am feeling rather thirsty."

She stepped past him but paused when she noticed his expression. "Something bothering you?"  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:49 pm
He turned his head, watching her walk past. Her wings were quite impressive...

"Hm? Oh, no. Not at all. I was just surprised to see someone else, I suppose."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm
She continued walking in way made it clear she expected him to follow, "You don't normally see others around these parts? Hmm..."  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm
"Not at this time of the night, no..." And there was the fact that he usually avoided people anyway. He hesitated a second, then followed after her, falling in step beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm
"I suppose most of them are heading off to bed," she laughed. That wasn't such a bad idea. She was quite fond of dreams, after all.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm
He nodded as they hdead down to the riverbed. "Yes, most of them are. Silly creatures, the night is so much nicer." Auster didn't know how to act around another angeni. He was always telling the "lesser" breeds how much better he was, but surely she would know that, right?  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff