Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Castle

Back to Guilds

You're invited to a mysterious castle, rumored to house Mistresses, Masters and Pets... Do you dare enter? 

Tags: Roleplaying, Mistress, Master, Slave, Pets 

Reply Main Forum
Welcome~ Read This First

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Members

Follow Gaia ToS, keep it friendly for the kiddos o.o

No cybering, spamming, flaming.... And sure as hell, no God-Modding. You aren't gods, quit pretending. Cursing is alright, as long as it's not over-done.

On the note of cybering: I don't, under any circumstances, mind romance. I actually encourage it. Just don't do the down and dirty in my guild. The clothes start dropping, time-skip please? Nobody else needs to see what's happening. We already know, okay?

Keep OOC chat to a minimum, there's a general chat if you want to have a conversation. This is an RP guild, treat it as such. Wanna be social? -points to general chat-

All members must post at least once a week unless they've informed a moderator otherwise. Posting in your room, when you're not with a partner, or in the general chat, does not count. It must be in character.

No in-fighting. Character tension is fine, but no member fights.

All members with more than one character: each character must post at MINIMUM once a week.

No completely insane/evil/etc (extreme) characters, unless previously approved by the VC and Captain

This guild's basis is by INVITATION. Read the explanation please! No uninvited characters can be made without approval, period. Upon this happening, I will lock the topic, and you'll have three days to PM us with the changes, or the profile WILL be deleted. Seriously. (If you have a previously existing character like this, and are not cleared, please check with either En-Faye or Keleios Faith, if you haven't already.)

And, if you break any of my rules, just remember, my lovely VC, Faye... Can, and will, come after you with her Rules Hammer of Doom. -nod-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am
Members in Compliance:

Keleios Faith
En-Faye

Talyian
Azaurmyth
Rissaness
Asbloodrunscold
Lucretia21
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
MimiTaisho
_-_Water -_- seas_-_