Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] -Needs a creative title- [Kaanga & Upendo'Mpaji] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am
Kaanga nodded, an unusually stern expression on her face. "Yes, she was. I saw this person- she fell off a rock in front of me, and another. We told her to leave, but I saw her back and I knew. Later, I tell Other that we chase her away- I go out to make sure she's gone, but that's not why I left. I found her. But I did not chase her away. I was very quiet- she doubts she even knew I was there."

She stood up from the sand, shaking it off of her. As she did, some of her gold bangles jingled. "She can be unusually sneaky, you know. When she must. Normally, invaders are bad. Even I might chase them. She's still firekin, you know. Normally, well... Kidondo wasn't a bad invader, I suppose...." She trailed off, and then corrected herself. Too many thoughts at once. Do not confuse Mpaji. "But, Kaanga lied for this one."

She turned her head, looking back at the desert. "Mpaji, this one is family. I do not want to see her hurt. If Armada and the other guards- maybe even Kidondo, they see her. They will not pretend."

Her head arched forward. Determination. "I wish to see her home with us, but she will not come easily."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm
Mpaji was having trouble keeping up. It showed in his face when his ears twitched, his brows furrowed and his jaw was slightly tweaked to the side. He understood most of it, but he did not understand why or who.

Family.

All of The Blood was family, but Kaanga was closer family. No had saved him and all the other slaves, that was true. But she was not always there. He would help Kaanga. He would feel guilty doing it, but he would help her.

"We have to be careful, Kaanga." It was more for his assurance than hers. She probably already knew to be very careful. As Kaanga had said, 'she can be unusually sneaky, you know'.

"I would like to see her first, and then. . ." He swallowed and clenched his teeth before forcing himself to relax and continuing. "And then I shall see how we might convince her to come home with us."

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas