Welcome to Gaia! ::

DEAD pern guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonriders of Pern B/C Shop. 

Tags: weyr, pern, telgar, dragons, mccaffrey 

Reply Telgar Weyr OOC
General Conversation! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 705 706 707 708 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am
Yep. Let's introduce ourselves.

I'm Ex, if you will. Owner, mischief maker, and all around goofy kid. I like writing, reading, sports, and traveling. I've been to Italy and England. Uhh, I'm in college and I'm starting to feel rather old.

My character is V'ris, though I play O'kor and Delina sometimes to help with the plot/events. PM me with questions or if you want to RP, hit me up!

=)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Hello~!

I'm Ryu/Nero/Ryun. ... I have too many nicknames to count. xD;

~I'm a rockstar.
~I'm currently a senior in highschool.
~I'm a techno freak~(Basshunter, Daft Punk, etc.).
~I'm looking to major in art in college.

~My daemon is settled as a fennec fox, and his name is Azulle. And if you know what that means, you rock my world. <3

~I own two B/C shops in Gaia, and I love to color and draw. :3

~I'm a horrible procrastinator, though lately I've been trying to get better about that.

~I love to Rp, so don't hesitate to ask me! :3 (Once I actually get characters in and approved, that is. x..x; )

~I've been involved in DRoP for a good... six years now? Maybe seven...  

Prism Shine
Crew

Fanatical Egg

Ildusk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm
Hey, I'm Ildusk! I'm not terribly picky about what nicknames people use for me, though Dusky seems fairly common.

I'm glad to see this place up and running!

I like to play video games, role play, and read, although all of those activities have been cut down by a significant amount now that I have a job. ^^"

I've kind of been slacking off on my role plays, but once I have a working computer again (and don't have to snag my Dad's for short periods of time when I have a chance XD ) hopefully I should be online more often and be more motiviated again. XD

I hope to read through the guild and start working on a character over the next few days. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

A.) I love Basshunter. Dota, Anna Boten, hahaha.
B.) Also, know what a Daemon is. I am putting the Golden Compass books on my reading list.
C.) Hey again, Ildusk! It's been a while, hasn't it? School ate my soul for a bit there.
D.) Welcome, both of you. =D

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Xera Bregan

Fashionable Giver

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Yo. Guess I should do an intro too. Heh.

I'm Xera Bregan, Xera for short, obviously. smile I love to roleplay and I love to draw! Unfortuantely, I don't have a scanner... so even though I would love to do art for the guild, I won't be able to for a good long while. Eh.

I love music and I play the cello, but I love the good heavy stuff. Give me Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, and Nickelback over Mozart any day! lol.

I work over the summer, so if I'm slow or something, that would be the reason. I also am working through college. I'll be a sophomore this coming year. smile Being an art student is where it's at!

Anyways. Hello to all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Lots of good art majors here and artists. =D I'm only minimally talented.  

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mekaama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:46 pm
Hey, I'm Mekaama. Nickname: Meks, rhymes with vex.

I've run a DRoP RP guild of my own for about 3 years, but as other members and I hit college and got busier that dropped off. I am interested in joining an RP where I can RP but not have to run the whole thing.

As for DRoP stuff, my preference is to RP female greenriders. They're more fun. smile

More IRL info: Also going into my sophomore year of college, bio major, art minor. smile Very busy with an internship and karate, so my posting may be of the once a week variety.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Welcome! I see a growing theme. =P I have to disappoint with a history major - I ruined the cycle.  

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Serial_Poker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm
So, I got an invite, looked over the guild, and it looks awesome. So I joined. Here's a bit about me. =3

1) Continuing the theme, I am an art major in college. However, I plan on turning it into a job involving art therapy.

2) I have a daemon who is settled as a culpeo fox. His name is Noir. By the way, you rock Ryu. <3

3) I used to have my own guild here on gaia called Shining Heights Weyr. It's still there, but extremely empty. I moved it to invisionfree, but eventually had to abandon it as well. Now I help run a weyr called Praesto on invisionfree.

4) I took tae kwon do for 6 years, but was forced to quite before I could get my third degree black belt. Sad.

5) I have been involved in DRoP for the past 10 years and seen themes come and go. Gawd it makes me feel old.

I think that's it. xD So hi guys!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm
I like this crowd. I was having a bland day and it cheers me up - nerdy as that sounds! =D I never said when I started. It's about 10/11 years since I started roleplaying DroP.  

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Serial_Poker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm
Haha, and I forgot to say for y'all to call me Shade. xD

Hi Ex! I put up a character for you to look over.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Ex, Shade, Meks, Ryu, Dusky, and Xera. What a bunch of names. Haha.

I'll go check that out! =P

Edit: approved! That history was a fun read.

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Serial_Poker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Haha, I am sorry about the length. Epee is one of my favorite characters. ^^;;;

I'm glad you liked the history. I kind of got wrapped up in it when I was writing it. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Nah. Length isn't a thing with me. It can be two sentences or two novels worth. It's the quality. I like reading good literature. =P

She's pretty cool. I've always thought of entertainers (dance/acting troupes, anyone?) but I've never actually seen one PLAYED. Haha.

legendary jesse james
Captain

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Serial_Poker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm
Oh, Epee is incredibly fun to play with. She was a fun experiment. She's my first, and she turned out well in my other weyrs. I figured she'd be a fun character for here too. I'll probably bring myself a rider here too, eventually. I'll have to look through my list and see who looks fun.

EDIT: I just realized I used fun four times. xD

Telgar Weyr OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 705 706 707 708 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces