This advertisement is not mine and not from here, but covers the same concept razz

The_Epic_Muffin
User Image

Hello to those power craving maniacs out there! My name is The_Epic_Muffin, or just Epic for short. I'm here to advertise a great guild! If you like Digimon, and are looking for a great place to express your views on Digimon, this guild is undoubtedly the best place to go. This is an event guild, just a branch from the main guild, Digimon Tamer Island. But, it delivers an effective stat-based combat system, which is bound to satisfy even those boastful of their power. Don't waste another second, Digimon fans! Show your support, and join! Be sure to read the rules on the first page *Cough Cough*.

This guild has three main teams in place:

The Vaccine Knights:
The holy order of Battle City has it's own exclusive "Round Table" For those who see themselves as knights. It also introduces a Ranking system that isn't seen in the other two teams. Join this team if you want to have a holy partner
- This is my team, join it =D

The Virus Troopers:
Demons and darkness are the only elements of this team. Bound to evil, along with their digimon, these tamers truly are a force to be reckoned with. They take the evil side of Battle City, and try with all their might to defeat the other rivaling groups of Battle City in the occasional tournaments that take place. Join this team if you wish to have a Virus partner.

The Data Defenders:
The neutral team. Led by me, this group emphasizes peace between the three groups, and stands as a formidable middle ground between the Virus Troopers and Vaccine Knights. I make sure that my members are fair in everything they do. Among the factions, I'd say we're the strongest, but that's just my opinion....lol.

The image above will link you to this amazing guild, so stop on in, and enjoy the ride!

JOIN TODAY!!!