Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Barona Bay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm
"i..im sorry.." utau said quitly..
"i have powers.. i can heal..so so.. i just thought that.."
utau looked down and her eyes filled with tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Aegina was surprised at the little boy's language. "We're only trying to help..." Aegina said. She finished wrapping the bandage and let his arm go.  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Aegina looked at Utau. "I'm sorry, I was telling him to stay still. If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated." Aegina said reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Core's eyes darted between them. One girl who's looking at him in some form of shock and the other girl on the verge of tears, "Please don't cry," He said in an unchildlike way, "I wasn't yelling at you, I just want to know what the hell is going on," He looked to Aegina then.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm
utau wiped her tears away.
"i..im new here.. im sorry if i hurted you.." she looked at him and then at aegina "im sorry i didnt help" she smiled weakly at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"It's okay, don't cry, I know you were only trying to help." Aegina reassured. She smiled back.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:39 pm
Core yanked his arm away from Aegina. He backed away from them again and tripped once more. He rubbed his rump painfully, then realized the reason why he kept tripping. His pants were way too long for him, "...Eh...?" He looked down at it in surprise, then at his long baggy sleeves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm
Aegina looked at the bagginess of the boy's clothes. "Give me your clothes for a second, I can cut them for you." Aegina offered.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm
Core climbed to his feet again, pulling the pant legs up. What did these people do to him? He stepped back with more certainty now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm
utau looked at the boy then at the girl and felt lost.
she didnt imagine her first meeting with people again will be like that.
she standed still and said nothing.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm
"We should get you to a tailor to get some nwe clothes, but where could we find one at this time of the night?" Aegina wondered. She looked around her. All the shops were closed except for the inn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm
Core's mechanical wings started retracting into his back again. He watched them cautiously. Soon he would be what he assumed was a safe distance. Then he could run for it, get back to the Academy, figure out what the hell happened to him, and get fixed up.

(It's hard to read that yellow text. Could you use one that's darker?)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:58 pm
utau remembered that she need to get to the academy else she will have to sleep in the forest again.
"uhmm.. d..do you guys know where the academy is..?" she asked quitly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Core looked over to Utau. That was one word he did not want to hear uttered, "Why do you want to go to such a horrible place?!" He demanded, "You don't have to go there. Trust me."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 pm
utau looked down and said quitly "i dont have other place to go to.."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash