Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_Cat129

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:03 am
http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/naruquiz.html

I got Gaara see what you will get.

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:30 am
You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

lol, I know right  

Bunest

Beau

The_sgm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:38 am
I got Shikamaru

You are SHIKAMARU!

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, b***h and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 pm
This is the one on saiyans island. My results are as follows:

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

and my rant is in my signature.  

ber-the-conqueror

6661ZackyV6661

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:14 am
yay i got neji.
You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 am
You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...  

UberBeast69

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:17 pm
You are SASUKE!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm
You are SASUKE!

stare  

Beautiful-Tears95

zoombaz

Magnetic Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 pm
You are SASUKE!

I thought for sure I am getting Shikamaru surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 am
I got Hinata!!!! 3nodding  

Emo Girl of love

Makota Is Rawr

6,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 am
You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

Awesome :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Gaara!=D  

Momo Masaki

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 am
xd xd i got:

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 pm
xD haha i got kiba,woohoo. im a uber-sexeh badass dude ;D (mwuahaha im teh first 1 dat got kiba razz

You are KIBA!

Loud. Overbearing. You love to boss people around and be the centre of attention. You have some less endearing qualities, but people are constantly drawn to your energy. And your cute puppy dog. Whosdacutie? Whodacuteliddlepuppy?  

Pleasantly Strange

shadow ninja tai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am
im shikamaru
lazy but a genius  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items