Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protect your account from Hacks and Scams!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the prevention of hacking, and scamming. 

Tags: Fighting, against, Hacking, Scams, Protect 

Reply Everyone!
Guild Announcements Only (NO SPAM) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 pm
Guild Announcements only, this is were crew will contact you =D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm
Well first off i would like to say, im very pleased with the request we are getting, almost a re-quest every five minutes so keep it up people
Second i have notice a lot of bad post. when you post a Scam expample or something of that manner, please post it here Scam Example Thread. this will make the Forum a lot neater.
Third, I would like to tell the crew members of this guild, to look at our new crew member sub-forum
Forth i would like to address the guild owner, please PM me.
and lastly, in response to someones request to know how to rank up, you must post some useful post, be active, donate (bribe xD). and be nice =D

Thank You
-Galileo Galilei, Ben.

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:38 am
Crew members look at the Crew Forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm
Damn you ppl are dumb as hell all of this is common knowledge i can answer every hacking s**t u have xD if u ppl knew scripting or any other means of cheating on gaia this wouldn't be happening btw heres another one for if u get random friend request deny some but uncommonly scripters can hack you just by talking to you for an amount of time or by you accepting there request so you quires have fun running in the dark ^^  

IVIother Nene

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:27 pm
Remember We are the "Protect your account from hacks and scam guild" not the "Why did i get banned guild" please and thank you, if i see anymore of those post I'm going to delete them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:17 pm
I am going to be cleaning out the Main Forum. and maybe making a Recovery/Donation sub-forum.

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

Galileo Galilei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm
Hey guys it is getting pretty busy, the summer is kicking in, and at any time I'm due for some vacations. Im going to be taking 2, 1 week vacations, and im taking a "vacation" the week of my birthday, in addition im going to be at many places, asides from here. So im not going to be that active for a little bit. bare with us, :3

Everyone!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff