Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm
Wynaro
lol now that's self-sacrifice XD "I TAKE HER PLACE! I'd rather be a frog than look like that freak anyway..."

as for iEmo_Sakura if love and self-sacrifice was the cure it would be.

normal teacher = cured

emo retard = diseased = hung for being a witch

I was in a rp sequel once... was a naruto rp. The village is being attacked by a bijuu and the wall is destroyed, everyone is dieing, and all the while this one guy is trying to make out with the only girl in the rp... It's like. "If I'm going to live this gotta make sure I'm the only romance character in the rp!" I quit the next day >.<

I was in a naruto RP once, and whilst my character was fighting the Akatsuki (He was gaaras nephew, Temaris son but had none of his uncles abilties, besides the Shukaku, which he had no urge to control.) and had killed two of their members, and was about to kill a third when EVERYBODY in the rp suddenly jumped in on my side, and I just aid "Right guys, enough, deleter your posts cos its a bit unfair now, dontcha think" And so for oncer they all listend to me *Hallelujah* and I continued with my guiys fight, so the fight drags on for two days, my guy is badly wounded, and is facing the last two Akatsuki, two knonoha jonin have jumped in at the lasdt minute to save him, and what happens to the last two akatsuki? They stop posting...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Veste
I don't like stooping to their level u____u;
Plus actually doing anything complicated would go against my character's personality. Doorstop was all he would invest time in for.

Or he could have used her as a rape victim by throwing her into London on a friday night?  

legendary thiefLawli

Suriel Leicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm
You guys have me wanting to make a joke character now. Seriously, I'm cracking up on my end.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Nowhere near london, sorry 8D
However...

Nah, that stupid guild was totally G rated.
F U ALL MAN >:{

Joke characters are amazing 8D
I totally got kicked out of one of those vampire mansions (I get bored, I troll) for using the Sugar Plum Fairy.
Small, Pink, Hyperactive.

I asked if I could kill her off, so she got sucked up by the vacuum cleaner. xDDDD  

Veste

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:54 pm
LOL XD I love joke characters.... I want to make one now >.> anyone got an rp I can join with a completely retarded character?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:01 pm
I'm sure you can find something dumb in Barton Town,ja? Plus they have no idea of this guild. Something tells me a joke charcter is better when people have no idea it is one.  

Suriel Leicht

Rabscuttle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm
This thread is excellent. xD

legendary detective Lawli
You have to fight dumb ******** with dumb ******** class="clear">

And THIS is the pure truth. Nothing works better than giving them a taste of their own medicine.
Unfortunately I have met very few who were capable of reform.

Anyway, in my earlier days as a role-player, my favorite thing was ninja vs samurai styled role-plays, primarily based on the anime Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X. As a rule, it had that anime quality where it was acceptable enough to be a little over the top. My character was a ninja assassin named Ryoshi, just your run of the mill, cut out style villain. [Again, these were before the days when I endowed my characters with human personalities. >.>]

In the process of robbing a character that was entirely ripped from the main canon character, the player, without consulting me at all, chopped off my ninja's hand.
>__> So, first, OOC I say "What the hell are you doing?" Because everyone knows it is unforgivably amateur to auto hit in so severe a way that a character is permanently damaged. I mean, basic s**t, right?
But this guy was adamant. "I didn't kill your character, so it's fair. Stop whining, blah blah blah."
So I chopped his character's ******** head off.
>: |

And then HE was all, "...That's cheating."
Needless to say, I laughed in his face and abandoned the role-play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:26 am
LOL
That always gets fun though XD When sum1 auto hits and the other does another random autohit leading to 2 ppl missing random limbs because no1 wwants to say nything out loud XD

I once was in a naruto rp >.> I rally like naruto >.> but I was in this naruto rp and there were like 7 of us all in the same battle. It eventually got completely tangled because of people posting against the same action. In the end it was

123 all destroyed an icey dome

2 grabbed 0 and ran off

4 made a small icey dome around 4 and 0

5 attacked 3

6 just sat watching

and no1 realized 7 THE LEADER had just stood there the whole time XD

I had to say "Okay this is getting way to mixed up lets take a minute to decide what happened..."

In the end both of my characters were hospitalized D=>  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Hnnng-san

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 am
LMAO! This is like the most hilarious thread ever! xD I seriously laughed outloud a couple of times.

lol I've never had a problem with rps. *shrugs*

I've never heard of a joke character before. Makes me wanna make one now.

But now that I've learned about Utensil, everything else just seems so bland. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 am
OMG SAZUKO! You escaped from Basketweave! And your curse was lifted! And... I spelled your name wrong >.>  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Hnnng-san

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 am
oro? You just confused me lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:37 am
XD Underwater Basketweaver has a mini-cow and I saw it and went "OMG YOU KIDNAPPED SAZUKO!
EVERYONE HURRY WE GOTTA SAVE HIM!" XD But I called you Suzako.  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Hnnng-san

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:15 am
oh lol, I can't believe you remembered me! xd

I tried making a joke character, but I think I just killed the rp by doing it. xd Take a look.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/roleplay-as-akatsuki-member-use-your-own-character/t.51142865/

P.S. I don't have anything against gay people. In fact, I love them. I just thought it would be funny to have an effeminate man with the initials FU going around killing people and hitting on other rpers. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 am
Oh my god Sazuko, that's hilarious! Just reading the pro I'm starting to laugh,even though I should probably be somewhat offended.

By the way, welcome back from wherever you went. I'm new here.
And,yes I believe Veste wins epically forever for creating Utensil.

@Wynaro's stories; xd lol  

Suriel Leicht

grilledcheezy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am
@Sazuko: i have to quote the awsomeness of this:
"...Because the last one tried to grope me while I was undercover as a girl, and didn't know it was me. He lost his right hand and later quit being part of the organization."
too damn funny xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces