Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am
User Image

Tourmaline raced about as she had gotten away from the watchful eye of her family. she wanted to explore so, she decided to sneak off and go on some adventure. maybe she would meet another foal just like her, or maybe someone huge like her father. grinning, she pranced about now as she wandered into a clearing. sadly so far her adventure was not going so well with no one else to play with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
Blake had wandered from his mother as he usually liked to do lately. Days were better in his basket when he was with his family. Now his mother always payed attention to his sister because of her...issues upstairs. She said things and he was just supposed to ignore them. 'Don't let them bother you' she would say. 'She doesn't mean it'. Well that was fine with him, he just didn't want to be around his crazy sister. She'd probably slit his throat while he slept or something.

So he kept moving here and there, not really seeing anyone of interest to talk to. Maybe a nap. Yeah a nap would be good. Get refreshed and then keep going to see what was out there. He found a nice shady spot to curl up and rest and just listened to the peaceful sounds around him.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Frowning, Tourmaline had yet to find anyone to play with or go on a adventure with. sighing loudly, she now was stomping very loudly as she wandered around the clear by herself. if blake was anywhere near her, he definatly wasnt going to be hearing peaceful sounds. huffing, she was upset she was unable to find any friends yet and was deturmed to find one before being forced to go back home. knowing her father, he probably would come flying after her when he found out she left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Blake definitely did hear Tourmaline's frustrated noises as she got closer. Well she sure looked peachy to talk to at the moment. Just to emphasize his sarcastic thought he quietly got up and moved to the other side of the tree, hoping he hadn't been spotted. Though he still had to listen to her make all her noises and stomping around. Obviously she wasn't very happy about something and she'd probably go off on him anyway if he was spotted.

While he rested, a tiny spider had crawled it's way onto his nose and stared him right in the face. With a leap and startled whinny he tosses his head and ran about to get the THING off his nose. He used a wing to swipe at the thing that wasn't even on his nose anymore, just to make sure. But now he was in plain sight of the other filly coming his way. Figures. Now there was no way of getting out of it.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 pm
tourmaline's eyes grew wide with shock when Blake ran from behind the tree. when he started to use his wing to swipe something from his nose, she begain to laugh. she definatly was no longer unhappy and actualy was highly amused with Blake and his actions. after having a good laugh, she giggled and pranced on over to him. "you know, you sure did look silly a minute ago running about like something was gonna eat you." giggling more, she wasnt mean at all and when in a bad mood it was easy to turn her mood bad into her spunky attitude. "my name's Tourmaline, whats yours?" smiling, she hoped he wouldnt be too mad that she had laughed at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 am
"Well it probably would have if I hadn't gotten it off." He went cross-eyed to make sure once again that it wasn't there anymore and none of its creepy crawly friends came with it. And at least she wasn't making her huffy noises and stomping around. Maybe he was just that good, he thought with a small grin. "Blake. Nice to meet you, Tourmaline. Interesting name. Glad to see you're not in as bad of a mood as you sounded a minute ago. "What made you so...upset anyway?"

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Tourmaline blushed a bit since he had noticed her having been huff before. " thanks.. and well i was upset i had no one to have an adventure with. i snuck off from my parents and siblings so that i could find a friend to have a adventure with." giving a emberessed grin, she was happy though she ran into someone who possibly could become a friend. " but i'm fine now. do you like going on adventures?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games