Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image

A chocolate colored mare galloped across the lands.Peace.Quiet.Linnie had always loved to enjoy the peace from the heard for a couple days.With Niele's new basket her father is there along with all the rest of them to protect it.Geeze,give the little kid some space.When that foal got older she'd take it and have some fun,with Aunt Linnie.She's always wanted to be an aunt.Thinking upon it she still ran in a clear feild.She had always wanted to be a mother,a great mother.And also a great father.

Thoughts ran though Linnies head.She shook her head and didn't notice a pond ahead of her.Linnie slipped and fell into the pond.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image
Trevor couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the mare slip and fall in the pond, he was already there to relax and get a drink after dropping off little Sumire with her new mother.
Walking up to the mare he smiled. "You alright miss? Need some help?"

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Linnie got up and a frog was on her nose.She noticed the male.Putting the frog into the water she nodded to the stallion."I'm fine,Thank you.No I'm okay."Linnie started to get out and slipped again.She just flopped onto her back and splashed water and mud everywhere."hehe."She giggled at herself."I'm Linnie."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm
Laughing again, Trevor made his way next to her, balancing himself, trying not to slip in the mud himself. "I'm Trevor. it's a pleasure meeting you." He didn't give her a chance before he lowered his head and moved his nose under one of her front legs, helping her back to her feet, his face not muddy, but that didn't bother him to much.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Linnie laughed and stood quietly."Thank you so much.And it's a pleasure."Linnie smiled and blushed lightly.She NEVER blushed,But something about him made her feel special."So,How are you Trevor?"She giggled lightly and shook the mud off of her body,some had gotten onto his.She simply brushed it off with her muzzle."Um...Sorry"She blushed more.A stallion had never gotten this close before.He seemed nice,sweet,and adoreing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm
"It's alright, I'm just glad you weren't hurt. I tend to make a fool of myself much worst. Then again my attention span can be a bit short depending on the day." He chuckled more. "I'm alright." He looked at her face, not giving her any warning before he places his forehead against hers. "You don't see like you have a fever but you're turning red."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm
"This was the third time something like this has happened.I bet you don't.My attention span is the same way,I can't just do one thing the whole day."She giggled and blinked.Linnie looked into his eyes and blushed more."Uh...Uh...."She stoped talking for a little while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm
"Try getting your head stuck in a hollow tree trying to get a bat out of it." He grinned. Trevor tilted his head to the side a bit oblivious then shook his head. "Cat got your tongue? Oh, I see." He blinked realizing what it was now, and blushed himself a tad. "Sorry, did I evade your personal space?"  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm
Linnie giggled lightly."Your silly Trevor!"Linnie then blinked and blushed again."Nah your finee.Just startled me a little."She smiled and bumped into him playfully.Linnie splashed water all over him and ran out of the pond.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Laughing Trevor shook off some, before attempting to chase after her. He forgot about being careful himself, slipping into the mud. Sitting up he blinked and couldn't help but laugh harder. "Just what I needed, a mud bath."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 pm
Linnie laughed at him.She ran over and smiled at him."Well,things like that happen all the time!"She giggled and bumped her muzzle into his forhead.Linnie started to help him up and took off again."Your still it!"She traveled fast,but she took it slow for a little while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:41 pm
Sticking his tongue out with a grin, he made his way out of the mud, shaking the rest of it off before she started to chase her again. "I see how it is, I haven't played like this in a long time." His blush stayed across his face, it just went a little darker when she touched him with her muzzle.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm
Linnie laughed at him.She whinnied at him and galloped past him.She still ran around the pond.Linnie was having fun."I haven't ran like this since I was just a baby,Along with playing with my cousin Brian and My new herd mate."She slowed and seen if he could catch her.Then Linnie dove over the pond and landed on the other side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 pm
He's been chasing around a little Usida baby making sure she stayed out of trouble so it was obvious he was a bit slower today. Skidding to a stop at where Linnie jumped over he grinned. "Last I played tag was when my son was just a little foal."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm
Linnie giggled."Wow.How long ago was that?"She wondered and wondered.She landed infrount of him and pinned her ears back playfully.Linnie nipped at him and pranced around.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff