Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry for the added person in best dressed german tried contacting me and i wasn't getting her PMs
#1 Little Miss Leaderhosen
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
#2 Festive Fall Fox!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
#3 Oktoberblasted
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
#4 Germain soldier
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
All the Games for oktoberfest ends on monday so get to playing guys and girls XD
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 am
Pink enters. Looks around it sure is quiet. Too early for most I guess.
She eyes the crane and walks up to it.
"Hello my friend it has been a few days. You going to be nice to me?" she says as she inserts a coin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 am
Wow I haven't played in a while no options to play with. crying
exits

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm
*Walks into the bar and surveys the bar.* ninja Wow…quiet around here. *Shrugs and leaves to go do some other rounds.*  
killafrog generated a random number between 1 and 217 ... 28!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Oh the post actions are still around guys and here is proof
they moved the actions to the bottom of the post message stupid gaia  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm
*Heads back into the GGB, orders a cup of coffee, pulls out his blackberry as he has a seat at the bar and gets a head start on his evening report.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm
*Walks into GGB and surveys the place as he heads over to the bar. He sees his partner and has a seat on his favorite end bar stool, then flags down the barkeep for a cup of coffee.* Hey there Partner! Long time, no see! What've you been up to lately?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm
*Smiles at his commanding officer and puts his blackberry away.* Me? Nothing compared to what YOU have been up too. *Gives him an elbow.* wink I was just over at MW and heard the big news, dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm
*The barkeep brings over a cup of coffee and places it on the bar in front of him. Before he stepped away, the barkeep offers to freshen Showcase's cup. Cop takes a sip of his coffee before responding to his partner.* Heh ... Wanted to tell you myself, but it appears that the grapevine got to you first. Yeah, we spent a really nice weekend up at the big house, and I popped the question to her Saturday night. I can't believe it! She said yes! I had been saving up for a really nice engagement ring for her over the summer, and presented that to her as well. *He gets a crocked grin on his face with a bit of a gleam in his eyes, then takes another sip of coffee.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm
Well congratulations. *Pats him on the back.* I'm sure word is going to start spreading like wildfire. It will be one hell of a huge wedding. *Smiles at his partner.* I haven't heard anyone talk about it yet down at headquarters, but I did hear about a Farrari you were tooling around in. wink NICE!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Yeah, I really hadn't had the chance to talk with anyone else at work about our engagement. Been waiting to break the news to you first before them. *takes a sip of coffee*

The Ferrari is Trina's. She keeps it at the big house along with a collection of other fine cars. You should see all the cars Big Paulie had! A Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini, a Porche 997, a Mercedes, a Hummer, and of course the Ferrari. That car is sweet! Been driving it around all weekend, and she just tossed the keys to me yesterday before I left for work. The guys are so jealous! Heh heh heh ... it's great! *He smirks*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm
Wow…… sounds like you got it made. *Sips his coffee.* I can just imagine the look on some of the faces downtown as you pulled up in a Farrari. *Laughs at the vision.* Once you are married, are you gonna come down to the station to visit the rest of us?

You didn't have to wait to tell me first. The grape vine travels fast so you better not wait too much longer. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm
Yeah, you should have seen them yesterday morning! It was great! Of course, I had to field a bunch of questions about the car all day long too. I haven't had it full throttle yet, but I did get a taste of her power! Thinking about taking it to a track to see what she can do for top speed. *takes a sip of coffee*

What makes you think I'll be visiting the guys at the station after we get married? I'm not planning on quitting the force any time soon. Heh, was hoping to retire first. cool

*takes another sip while he ponders for a moment.* Hey Partner ... Would you be my best man?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image *About spits out his coffee and then swallows quickly. Unsure if Dougherty has any family or anything cause he really hasn't talked about it. He's surprised and very honored to be asked.* Me? *He puts his cup down.* Sure Partner. I'd be honored. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Oh good! Having never been down this road before, I'm not really sure what all is going to go down, but I will let you know as I find out the details. Trina has already stated that it's gonna' be a big wedding ... *finishes up his coffee*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm
*Chuckles as he finishes up his coffee.* Um…… Sir, I think "big" was an understatement. *Gets up and pats his commanding officer on the back.* I have to get going, Sir. I have the feeling you are in for one hell of a ride. wink *Chuckles as he leaves the GGB*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games