Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry for the added person in best dressed german tried contacting me and i wasn't getting her PMs
#1 Little Miss Leaderhosen
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
#2 Festive Fall Fox!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
#3 Oktoberblasted
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
#4 Germain soldier
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
All the Games for oktoberfest ends on monday so get to playing guys and girls XD
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm
*is livid she was completely ignored by the bartender* Excuse me, Miss!! *slams her fist on the bar* No offense to hotcakes over here but I ordered first! mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm
As soon as the woman slammed her fist down, Amy smirked and shook her head. She probably should have been bothered by the woman, but she wasn't. She just had had too many good days lately to be angered that easily.

"And the man was much more polite when ordering. But, I'll tell you what. This drink is free of charge."

She slid the finished drink over to her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm
*not wanting to get in the middle of this b***h fit, and the reason came wasn't here anyway, politely ducks out*

...I'll just go over here... sweatdrop

*picks up drink discreetly and heads to a table near the door* Man, I shoulda taken my chances with the MW ladies... sweatdrop At least they aren't so vivid... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Thistle squeaked in annoyance at the loud voice and sounds in the bar. It didn't sound like Amy's voice.

Thistle grudgingly uncurled and stretched behind the bar. Then, the pink pony went around the bar, frowned at the angry-looking woman, and then looked around the rest of the area. When she saw someone sitting at a table, she squeaked and walked over to him. She had a nice scent to him and she was curious.

When she got to his table, she hopped into the chair across for him and then looked at him with her big eyes. She flicked her tail slightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 pm
*leans up on the bar, standing slightly* Listen here, little girl, I don't know what they taught you in YOUR bar-tending school, but when you are in customer service, that's what you do. SERVE the customer. It doesn't really matter if I ordered politely or not. That's my prerogative.

*points with her finger* However, YOUR job is to get me my drink without any back talk and to be polite no matter what. I'll be speaking to your manager about this. *snatches her drink and takes a swig*

Not to mention, beefmuffin over there ordered a mixed drink, which takes LONGER to prepare. I ordered A BOTTLE OF BEER. Schizha, good help is hard to find nowadays! stressed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 pm
(Uh...is Thistle a cat? Why is that cat squeaking? Well...I guess kittens squeak...)

(Oh! EDIT: I see now it's a pony...a pony can sit in the chair? confused ...I'm confused...)  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Amy sighed and nodded. She kept her voice calm and level. "That's your right to speak with him if you want to. Though I'll ask you to please keep your voice down so that others can enjoy this place as well. This is supposed to be a relaxing place. Might I suggest playing a game?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:42 pm
rodenrock
(Uh...is Thistle a cat? Why is that cat squeaking? Well...I guess kittens squeak...)

(Oh! EDIT: I see now it's a pony...a pony can sit in the chair? confused ...I'm confused...)

{{Yeah, sorry about that! I put the pony on my head when I first came into GGB, but a friend pointed out that it wasn't on my avi. I must have forgotten to save it. Sorry about that. And the pony hopped up on the chair and is sitting on her hind legs. biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm
((Thistle's about the size of a large cat. At least, that's what I'm guessing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm
{{Yep! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm
*finishes most of the beer, chugging it* No. You may not. *pours what's left of her beer on the counter, slams the bottle down hard on the bar then flounces out, winking at Rodenrock on the way out*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm
(I see... confused )

*raises an eyebrow at the pony* Um...Hi?

*is alarmed when the situation near the bar doesn't diffuse itself and the woman pours her drink on the counter (God why?! crying What did the alcohol do to you, Colour? gonk crying ) and stalks by, winking* sweatdrop Um...Ya know what,

*downs drink* I think I'll just go. I'm Rodenrock, by the way. Rod for short. *leaves glass on the table, waves and heads out. Defenitly needing a swim now* sweatdrop

(edit)  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm
Amy rolled her eyes slightly as the woman poured the drink on the counter, but again, she wasn't that stressed about it. You couldn't please everyone. Some people just started the day in a bad mood. Besides, she could quickly clean up the alcohol. No big deal.

She got some paper towels out to sop up the drink. Then, she got a clean rag out, wet it and then soaped it up, and then began cleaning the counter.

When the man came over and mentioned a good swim and said what his name was, she gasped softly and her eyes widened slightly. Things started clicking in her mind.

She called out after him.

"Rod? It's nice to meet you. I was just heading over to Aqua Springs, which is a water park. Care to go with me?"

Was this the Rod Kits had talked about? She quickly cleaned up, picked up Thistle, and then headed out.  
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 215 ... 104!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 am
Morning...inserts coin...  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 215 ... 126!

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am
another try....inserts coin....  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games