Reply Let's Work Together, Gaia
RIGquariums?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 am
K, so. This new RIG. It's so blah. Sure, it's cool that you get starfish in different colors, now. But the fish are such a waste of investment, that I might as well spend NO money on it at all and just bum the free ones off of daily chance. Hell, anything aquarium is a waste of money. Just sit there. Feed them. Wait for them to die. Obtain rupee- er- gold. Yes. Gold.

What are your thoughts and opinions on the treasure chest and KEYTHATYOUHAVETOBUYLOLZ?
To be honest I'm pretty much done with it. Hey! Look! I finally made a topic! O:
Later adds: This RIG is kind of lackluster. :C But at least it's not AS pushy as the previous ones have been, I'll give them that. It's still an RIG though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:22 am
Honestly, I've of the opinion that if you're going to spend GC on fish anyway, an RIGquarium isn't so bad.

Mostly because fish are sort of a waste of money anyway, y'know? XD

it doesn't bug me as much as the Gee-Boi Turbo did, that's for sure.  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Nanenna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Are they giving out starfish in DC? I don't think I've ever gotten one. Plus I've heard of people getting non-Aquarium GC items. I must say: I'm almost tempted to get one of the MP (even though I'm trying to save up for a Dark Halo) and if I like the results I might actually buy some GC to spend. I've been thinking of it lately (until the affiliated scams came out) and if this key is as good as promised (doubtful) then it might be worth it or even an example of a RIG that works.

Honestly though, I'd be fine with regular RIGs if they were RARER.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm
I'm pretty sure the only reason this one's not a bad thing is 'cause they tell you what you're guaranteed to get something of worth...gaia cash-wise. However, if they want this thing to be more worth it, they're gonna have to throw in some more expensive items. I will say it's a nice change from their typical badly thought out scams...*cough* I mean RIGs. ninja  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Nissa chan

Desirable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm
Actually, if you have tank filled with mermaids and whatnot, and you post a lot, you can make a lot of gold. Or at least you used to. Not sure now that they nerfed booty grabbing.
I'm iffy on these aquarium RIG-like items... I do like you can view which items you'll be able to win before you buy the key.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm
only now, not only do you have to worry about a huge verizon bottle in your tank, but on occasion, you have to look at a HUGE TREASURE CHEST IN THAT SAME CORNER.
I hated that I had to shift all of my items around in the Aquarium to make room for that sort of stuff. Everywhere you go, it's just more advertising. And they have you buy the key, what, within the hour? How long is this going to keep up? Because I'm sick of this stuff invading my aquarium, even if it doesn't look the best, I don't want to have to lag every time I go there, or try to leave, either. (my computer is QUITE laggy.)

Chaos Blue

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 am
Oh I got to use the key once.
Itwas worth mroe than the keyitself yeah...barley though.
My choices were a hamster, a starfish, a jellyfish and other similarly priceditems. There were baout four.
You got to choosewhich one, but still. x.x
Oh well.
I am justwaiting for all my fishis to die so I can stuffmy aquarium with mermaids and watermeats. xD
All donated of course. Like hell I am actually PAYING this siteanymore. x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 pm
I don't care for RIGs, and the aquarium Luck Key is nothing but another RIG. I'm certainly not going to spend gaia cash on it - that's for sure. I don't spend gaia cash on much of anything anymore.

Gaia's getting too greedy, and it's blinding their good sense. Phin Phang shouldn't be exclusively Gaia Cash - the non-fish items should all be gold shop items, priced like items for houses and cars. I honestly think Gaia would make more money that way. The members here love decorating things, and if it was affordable to do so many people would doll up their aquariums. The fact that they don't shows quite clearly that Gaia needs to change that policy.  

Keiko Dreams

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:31 am
*warily eyes your aquarium.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 am
I bout a luck key. ((worth 33k))
I got a seaslug!
Worth 13.
Not worth it.  

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points