[PRP} A Twisted, Violent Meeting (Raven x Coal) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 am
User Image

She had always preferred the night, it was dark and cold and most creatures slept. It was perfect time to find those stupid rabbits that thought it was clever to come out at night. She would catch them and slowly, very slowly kill them making sure they knew what was coming but couldn't end the pain before she decided. Oh she loved it. She loved to torture poor unsuspecting creatures. Her hooves holding them in place as she tore at them. What did matter if she were only doing this for fun?

She rarely ate anything she played with. When she was hunting she would hunt. She would catch it, kill it, eat it. That was boring though, where was the fun in that? She had to eat though and it was much easier to kill something quicker when you were hungry then prolong your own hunger.

Today she wanted something bigger then a rabbit. They were starting to bore her, maybe a fox or a lion. Something more challenging to play with. She wondered what other creatures she would find out here at night, what creatures she could catch and torture...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 am
User Image
Coal was the complete opposite of Raven. he enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the violance of finishing off his prey. his current blood splatted hooves, chest and muzzle definatly showed he was a violant as well as a brute. licking his muzzle, he had just finished filling his belly and was debating on going to the river to clean up. not that he cared to be clean, no he was very messy when he hunted down and killed his prey even if his sister would b***h about how messy he was. giving a sigh, his fun was now at a end which ment he could ether head back or maybe find something else to hunt down to have some more fun. lashing his tail about, he moved away from what was left of his kill to leave it to scavengers to finish up.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 am
It was the scent of blood that grabbed Raven's attention. She wasn't sure if what she could smell was an injured animal or someone else's meal. It was however food either way and if she didn't have to hunt for it all the better, more time to track some poor unsuspecting creature down to play with.

With a large smirk on her face she headed towards where the scent was coming from. She was so looking forward to getting her teeth into something and then oh she would enjoy herself tonight. What to kill.... how to do it? Oh the choices! She went through them in her mind as she moved towards where ever it was her nose was leading her. She was sure she was getting close, the scent was getting so much stronger!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 am
Coal's ears pinned back and he gave a deep growl as he heard the approce of someone coming towards him. his sister had always said his messy ways would end up bringing unwanted attention. taking a defensive stance, he flared his wings and bared his fangs as he awaited whatever it was coming. tail lashing, he would actualy welcome a nice fight as it ment he could have some fun trying to kill someone for intruding on him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 am
The growl was heard by Raven and she welcomed in it. If anything it actually sped her up more then deterring her. Maybe she could find a really big toy today?

She moved as quickly as she could before coming to a very sudden stop in front of a rather large stallion. Maybe not a big toy today...

"Out the way." She growled at him. She wasn't going to let him get in the way even if he was bigger then her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am
"why should i." Coal snapped his fangs together, he was not about to be pushed around by someone who had intruded in on him. " why the hell are you here in the first place?" snearing, he was blunt and stright to the point. it was obivious she came because she no doubt smelt the blood of his kill but he wasnt going to assume anything since it would make an a** out of him. still in defencive mode, he was not above getting into a fight with a female. it was more than obivious he faught often with his torn wings, which where from fights he had gotten into with his siblings.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am
She snarled at him, he was annoying her and she wasn't in the mood for it!

"Because I was looking to find someone to play with." She wasn't going to make it obvious that the scent had brought her here and she didn't lie either. She had been on her way to find something to play with, someone to tear to pieces. The thought of it caused a rather large smirk on her face.

"So Mooove."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:34 am
" i think it move than obivious there is nothing here that you can play with." snarling, he took a bold step towards her as he was more than ready to take a lunge at her throat right now. " i move for no one." tail lashign about dangerously, he badly wanted to teach her a lesson for showing such disrespect when she had been the one to intrude. "you should watch who you mess with."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 am
"Maybe you should take your own advice." She snarled at him and a wicked smirk covered her face.

"I think I just found my toy..." She wasn't going to make the first move, she wasn't that stupid. She could see he wanted to lunge and so she would let him, that way she could possibly get an advantage. She wasn't going to let a male beat her, how humiliating would that be!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 pm
" i like to think i know how to choose my fights." sneering, he was not pleased at all. specialy when she now thought of him as some toy to play with. " your going to wish you didnt pick me as your toy." snarling, he was now circling her, while his tail still lashed about in anger. bidding his time, he wasnt about to attack just yet, no his mother taught him to bid his time and choose wisely when to attack.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm
As he started circling as did she.

"I don't think so. You are going to be a fun playtoy." She smirked and watched, ready and waiting. She knew what was going to happen it didn't take a genius to work out that they would end up fighting and she welcomed it.

She watched him carefully. He wasn't going to win this fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am
" yeah well this playtoy bites." snapping his teeth at her, he now wasnt going to bother talking to her. no he was going to show her, why she souldnt of decided to pick him as her toy. tail lashing about in a whip like fasion, he was ready to get this fight started and over with. " bring it on."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 am
"That just makes this toy more interesting." She smirked and ran at him.

She generally didn't start fights, normally letting someone else start them but she was so eager to get him she couldn't wait. She went for his neck, she wouldn't necessarily get it but if she could get a good bite on his neck then she would have an advantage.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 am
Coal flared his wings and reared up onto his hide legs, kicking out with his front hooves at her as she ran up to get to his neck. he hoped by doing this that he could make her back off long enough to make a move against her. his style was usualy to be the first to make a move since usualy he was rather too excited to rip into whatever he was hunting, so he was caught off guard a bit by her quickness to run up and go for his neck.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am
She did back off so that he didn't hit her in the face but she wasn't overly impressed. She stretched her own wings to try and make herself look bigger and stronger. She watched him carefully, she wasn't willing to let him get a quick bite or anything, she wanted to know what it was he was about to do.

She started to circle around him hoping to maybe get a chance to attack him from the side. She was sure the side was where everyone was weakest and so that was now her plan, whether she would get him there though....

She would soon find out.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces