What can Cruel do for you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_tOrbzky_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 am
LOL..

nyweiz, hey wank spanner.. y are u here in the blood thread? just askin. question  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 am
sexyhot_summers
Fred 38
Wanna be anarchists... wow thats really going to make me scarred NOT. stare

From what i'm hearing Mr cruel thinks he's so tough, well i'll have you know this is the internet.

To all the spies: You'll find nothing, and harrasing my officers won't do a damned thing because i've taught them a small thing called report.

You could eliminate all the police guilds on gaia, but that doesn't mean we won't stop enforcing the ToS. So if your planning on harrasing us, then prepare for me to hit that report button faster than you can say "WAIT I'M INNOCENT".

shut the ******** up fred!!.. i know ur still a 6year old kid. wer chatting on ym wd yo mom... and she says u suck on school. lol.. and about the report thingi... its a gay work... oh..wait a minute., ur mom also tells me that ur an a** full of s**t gay.. so click report... im begging you to click it coz its true ur a gay f*****t. LOL.. now, dont get at me.ima girl. respect me.. LOL. this is just my opinion wd harsh words on you honey. xD

Maybe if you'd learn to spell then i'd be able to understand you better, but i see that is impossible for you.  

Fredrick Baron

MOB-x POOKIE x-MOB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 pm
yo. poornesss v_v  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm
dFLame_b
LOL..

nyweiz, hey wank spanner.. y are u here in the blood thread? just askin. question

I dunno. I like harassing people. I was a blood once like 2 years ago, then I was a crip. (I even owned the major guild at one time) A couple months a ago I was a PSK. I'm all over the place just for amusement. None of the gangsters really like me.  

Wank Spanner

_tOrbzky_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 pm
:O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 am
....?  

Wank Spanner

B^LOODZ EMPIRE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash