What can Cruel do for you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Cruel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 pm
Greetings one and all.

I believe it would be favorable for me to begin by stating that I am not presently affiliated with the Bloodz, as one or more of you are likely to waste time trying to call me out on the obviousness of this. While I am not of your group, that does not mean I cannot render assistance to you in the form of the Cruel Foundation's newest cause. It is with this in mind that I strongly implore you to see what I have to offer, and to consider the implications of this exciting new direction.

I am Mr Cruel, the face of the Cruel Foundation. For over two years the Foundation has aided the subgroups of Gaia in reaching a favorable outcome in some action or another; often at the expense of another. To date we have directly contributed to the disbanding of four guilds, as well as nearly tripled membership in another. For obvious reasons dealings with our clients cannot be spoken of at the present time, but I assure you that we are more than skilled at what we do.

Before I go into further depth about the Foundation, I would like to get to the point of my being here. My employer has become aware of certain would-be hindrances to your operations as a guild. I am not speaking of the Crips. Nay, I dare say we have separate plans for them. No, what I refer to are the numerous police guilds of Gaia.

I implore you to think about it for but a moment. Who are these groups? What right do they have to interfere with your business? They claim to stand opposite of rule breakers, and yet they plot the destruction of what you stand for. What rules have you broken here? None. They do it because of who you are. They claim the banner of justice, but what justice is there in inhibiting one's freedom to be what they want to be? Already Foundation members have breached such guilds as GPF and discovered plots, both structured and loose, to stand against you.

By now you are probably saying "wordy speech, but what can you possibly do?" Quite a bit, my friend. Not including its esteemed head, the Cruel Foundation consists of over 30 individuals acting to further its agenda. Each employee is required to maintain 10 accounts. Being the Head of Operations and Public Representative, I myself hold 25 accounts. This means that the Cruel Foundation has over 325 accounts at its disposal, any of which are ready to infiltrate a target guild for any purpose. I applaud anyone who can outdo that level of infiltration power. Even at this moment we have moles within the guilds I so wish to target, waiting to hear the outcome of this very presentation.

Should you find my proposal to crush the law enforcement of Gaia enticing, know that I ask very little of you. The Foundation is not in the habit of asking for pay, so our services will come without charge. The reward is seeing out client satisfied. I will do but one thing; advise. As long as I am kept in the loop, I will help work both the actions of you Bloodz and my operatives to reach the desired goal. As long as there are no secrets between us, we will succeed.

With my presentation complete, I open the floor to questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm
... didnt read dat... could u simplify?  

NGH 757 BBM

Mr Cruel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 pm
My apologies.

In short, the Cruel Foundation is willing to target local police guilds, who have already made plans to target you. We just require your basic cooperation for it to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 pm
... its ight...

u got my cooperation...
r u a cop?
if not just gimmie da guild haha  

NGH 757 BBM

Mr Cruel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm
No, I am not a cop. I have accounts in three guilds though, meaning what goes on is public knowledge to me. And of course, with the extensive amount of accounts used by the Foundation, it will be easy enough to get what we need. The masks of Cruel are many....

Though our resources seem broad, my boss believes it would be more practical to go after them one by one. We will start with the Gaia Police Force; they do not have a plan in motion yet, but they have the potential to make one.

The goal at the moment: each Blood is to go to the Gaia Police Force guild page and view the members. Specifically the crew. After that, what you do is up to you for now. Challenge, harass, or simply leave them be. Your choice. In time we will draft a scenario to act on, which is when I will return to present further instructions.

The Cruel Foundation thanks you for the opportunity to do business.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm
haha seems fun
ima B in  

NGH 757 BBM

_tOrbzky_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:55 pm
wait brotha.. let JP sees this.

Mr.Cruel : its an honor to help us out iight but let JP..decide on this. is that iight wd chu?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 pm
IIGHT I APROVE  

JP_Mob-City
Vice Captain

NGH 757 BBM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:31 pm
cant make yo mind By yo self?
haha jk

dFLame_b
wait brotha.. let JP sees this.

Mr.Cruel : its an honor to help us out iight but let JP..decide on this. is that iight wd chu?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm
We are overjoyed to see such outstanding support. Indeed, if things keep up like this, there should be no problems.

However, word has reached me that the GPF has already caught on to the plan. As it stands they cannot do anything to us. We will be drafting our scenario faster though, so that we may put it into play before they can act against us.  

Mr Cruel

_tOrbzky_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 am
iight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am
I can conferme everything Cruel said
i have my own spys there  

II x-T-x II

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 am
Wanna be anarchists... wow thats really going to make me scarred NOT. stare

From what i'm hearing Mr cruel thinks he's so tough, well i'll have you know this is the internet.

To all the spies: You'll find nothing, and harrasing my officers won't do a damned thing because i've taught them a small thing called report.

You could eliminate all the police guilds on gaia, but that doesn't mean we won't stop enforcing the ToS. So if your planning on harrasing us, then prepare for me to hit that report button faster than you can say "WAIT I'M INNOCENT".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 am
Fred 38

From what i'm hearing Mr cruel thinks he's so tough, well i'll have you know this is the internet.

To all the spies: You'll find nothing, and harrasing my officers won't do a damned thing because i've taught them a small thing called report.

You could eliminate all the police guilds on gaia, but that doesn't mean we won't stop enforcing the ToS. So if your planning on harrasing us, then prepare for me to hit that report button faster than you can say "WAIT I'M INNOCENT".

shut the ******** up fred!!.. i know ur still a 6year old kid. wer chatting on ym wd yo mom... and she says u suck on school. lol.. and about the report thingi... its a gay work... oh..wait a minute., ur mom also tells me that ur an a** full of s**t gay.. so click report... im begging you to click it coz its true ur a gay f*****t. LOL.. now, dont get at me.ima girl. respect me.. LOL. this is just my opinion wd harsh words on you honey. xD  

sexyhot_summers

Wank Spanner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm
sexyhot_summers
Fred 38

shut the ******** up fred!!.. i know ur still a 6year old kid. wer chatting on ym wd yo mom... and she says u suck on school. lol.. and about the report thingi... its a gay work... oh..wait a minute., ur mom also tells me that ur an a** full of s**t gay.. so click report... im begging you to click it coz its true ur a gay f*****t. LOL.. now, dont get at me.ima girl. respect me.. LOL. this is just my opinion wd harsh words on you honey. xD

I stopped reading at "u suck on school". Pull your f*****t head out of your fatass and get a god damn education.  
B^LOODZ EMPIRE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff