Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am
Renesme giggled with such force that all the bells on her wings jingled and rang their sweet harmony. He was so sweet, it almost reminded her of how Jasper was to Alice, always the gentleman. She jumped off of 'Rune-airways' and back onto the ground once more, it took a second to adjust to the absence of his soft fur and feathers for they had been warm and comforting.

Then he did something else that was gentlemanly, he let her go first. BIG MISTAKE! He looked at him for a moment, her eyes betrayed her portraying a playful intent as she made a run for it. "Can't catch me!" she called as she made her way to the bush at full speed. Moving on land had always been her strong point, of course it had to be for someone who hunted with the others on most days, she needed to keep up, be a true vampire. Like a flash of lightning she was in one place for a moment, and then suddenly another.

The bush was tantilisingly close now, the berries delicate juices felt as if they were already running down her soft lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 am
With a smile he listened to the bells, so sweet any stallion or colt would be lucky to be in presence. He missed the extra warmth when she had left his back it could get pretty chilly up in the sky at times.

He watched as Nessie looked at him. Uhoh, I know that look, he thought. Rune was about to open his mouth to question but before he could, she was gone. Startled at the almost a blur shape of her body, wow she was fast! If I didn't know any better I would say she was part vampire. Then her words registered, "I can too Nessie!" with a playful wiggle he took off after her but it was all in vein since she was already there. "You won! Congrats Ness, wow can you run!" He gestured again for her to have some berries before he ate. It was a big bush, big enough for two on a hungry day.

"The brighter the berries, the worse it is. The darker ones are the best, more juice I find and taste less sour." He rambled on, knowing he should stop but couldn't. "So tell me about yourself, what do you enjoy? What are your favourite colors? flowers? adventureous places you go too?" Rune wanted to get to know her, he never had this much fun and plus he wanted this to last.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:54 am
With a giggle and a smile she waited for him to catch up, it was so exhilerating to run again, not hiding and pretending to be something she wasn't- though she was sure she was in for a lecture when Alice found her later, at least the sunlight would keep her away while she was in the presence of another, even if he was as young as she.

Her rump and tail wiggled in excitment. "Nah, we both won!" To Renesme there was no fun in just winning, you had to have someone to share it with.

She eyed the berries as he spoke, once again he treated her like a mini-lady, and he was her mini-gentleman. Even if was just for a moment. Jasper had lectured her on berries before, although his knowlegde was very old and lost now, after all he prefered a diet of a different style. But he had tried. From her 'experimental' testing of the food she knew that green berries were usually unripped and sour, overly red berries were too harsh on her mouth and a little too ripe, finding the balance was the key.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" Her eyes caught a nice bundle of juicey looking red berries as she moved in carefully and picked them off and placed them onto the floor in front of Rune, an offering of friendship. She smiled softly and took a few berries in her mouth, they popped in her mouth, sending juices running down her throat. It was nice.

As she ate she heard all his questions, eyes glowing she contemplated them each in turn. As she finished her first mouthful she opened her mouth, eyes twinkling and answered him with equalled enthusiasm. "My name is Nessie, my family live together at the egde of the forest. We tend to keep to ourselves mainly. I like swimming, berry collecting, and hunting." Her answers flowed so naturally she didn't think too much about what she was saying, completely unaffected by her admittance of hunting. "I like blue and yellow." How strange her faviourite colours were the exact colours that made up Rune. "I like roses, white ones! As for places I go....." she paused and looked around before moving closer to him and whispering in his ear. "....there is a cave near here, with lots of winding tunnels. It is rumoured that a dark creature lives in there. Of course I haven't found it yet but I have only seen a small amount of the cave!" Once she had finished she stayed exactly were she was, completely oblivious that she could be too close for Runes comfort, she had very little concept of personal space. So much so that as her nose touched his cheek softly she sent a wave of images through him. Images of the cave, the darkness, the glowing light from the ceiling as it hit pools of water.

((Being of the Angeni she has special abilities.... =D well just the one, she can transfer images, if you have a problem with her doing this I will not do it again!! =D Meow!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 pm
He watched her rump wiggle and then shook himself at the ungentlemanly feeling coming over him. He blushed outwardly at the awkward feeling and tried to think of something else.

His eyes wrinkled from the grin that spread across his face. Nessie was so cute, fruit stained face and all. He nodded his thanks before he to took nibbles on the juicey goodness and sighed in contentment at the burst of flavor. " They certainly are red and taste amazing! Thanks 'essie!" He listened to her talk away about herself, learning things the more she talked.

He looked puzzled at her saying hunting but brushed it off thinking that she ment something else like gathering food. He clicked his tongue, a habit he had doing sometimes before he talked. "Swimming is truly fun indeed, I am with you on that. Flying would have to be my top favourite though and hanging around with my mother." He had tilted at her colors then looked at himself with a smile. " I am a black and red color kind horse myself." He nodded at her favourite flowers and stored that away for future times, if there was a future with Nessie.

Rune shivered slightly at the whispered words, ears pointed up straighted and eyes widening as well. She seemed to be affecting him a lot, but as he listened to her words his eyes sparkled with excitement. " Windtunnels? Truly? Oh wow! I thought those were rumors or tales from the elderly. Dark creatures?" He shifted nervously for a minute before getting over it, he was brave like his dad after all.

He began to realize that Nessie still hadn't moved away from him and before he could to anything, image after image assaulted his senses.

He turned wide shocked eyes to Nessie, " W-what was that 'essie?" Bewilderment in his tone along with a flash of scared came and went. " Did you do that? Are you si...si-nicked? (physic)" He nudged her softly to reassure her that he wasn't mad or scared of her, he wasn't the type to stop being friends with someone over something cool and yet different from the norm. I mean, he had wings so who was he to judge

((otay :3 sounds gewd, sorry for the late RP T-T ))  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:23 am
Renesme was unaware of Rune's starring but as she looked at him she noticed a soft pink blush that had not been there a moment before and she wondered to herself what it was about? She never asked though as her mouth became filled with the juicy berries they had collected from the nearby bush.

"Welcome" she mumbled through a half full mouth, juices dribbling a little over the egdes of her lips revealing her little fangs for a moment. It actually looked like blood perhaps, the same sort of deep red colour. Licking her lips she cleared as much as she could up, after all she didn't want to waste a drop of her breakfast. As she continued to eat she listened to his replies to the same questions she had just answered. A smile peeled over her lips as she thought of his faviourite colours, she would wear black and red accesories every day she was meet him now, afterall she wasn't about to let her new 'friend' get away from her so easily.

Renesme nodded at his reply of the secret place, he seemed as excited as she did, perhaps he would care to explore with her? Yet as his reaction and feared look peeled onto his face and filled his eyes after her touch she felt really guilty. She imagined it was not normal to be able to show images to another by touch alone? Taking a deep breath at the fact he didn't run away, despite the flash of fear she had seen made her relax and her familar soft and cheeky smile returned. "Sorry," she began, "I should have warned you. I am of the Angeni and some of us have special powers. I am able to transfer images of what I am thinking to others." She grinned at this, for Renesme had always been very happy with her powers, and those in her family had always seemed to love them as well. She had after all shown her family everything she felt before she could even talk.

"I won't do it again if it upsets you though." She added after a long pause, she didn't want to upset her friend after only a short time of knowing him.

"So......." She looked around, her body still close to his, her eyes twinkling with an idea, and her words a little rushed with excitment. ".....shall we go an'explore??" She wagged her tail playfully as she waited for a reply.

((No worries about the late reply, better late than never I say! *huggles* Rune and Nessie are cute together!! We should totally plot something for them even if its just friendship or if it eventually leads to something more.... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:16 pm
Rune munched along with Renesme, filling his mouth as much as he could, which was alot since he inherited his large size from his father. (ooooh! ha im nasty, thinking pervy thoughts.) He turned toward her when she mumbled and blinked.
' Did I just see- Are, are those fangs?' He thought, thinking he was seeing things because it happened real quick. He moved a little ways to a small pond and gave a chuckle. " I look all purple-ish now. Red berries and blue hair, lovely." As soon as he finished his sentences he dunked his snout in the water to wash away the mess.

Once he was done washing he turned to her with a concerned look when he noted the tone of her voice, she sounded upset and listened to her talked about her family background. " Angeni? Truly? " He was amazed, Nessie was from the heavens. " Wow, that is amazing! I never knew Angeni were still present. I thought it was all a tall tale told by elders to entertain younglings."

He smiled to re-assure her. " Sorry, I was just a little um afraid at the beginning because that was the first time that's ever happen to me. Please don't worry, I don't mind now honest. I know what to expect now."

He tugged on her mane playfully but gentley. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Would you like to fly to the cave? Or would walking be better for you?" He chuckled as Nessie wiggled, thinking how cute she was. He noticed she did that alot when she was excited.

((lol true true. *hugs* biggrin YERSH they are *smiles* I am up with that! *nods* oooh friendship or otherwise is A-okay with meh! ))  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 pm
((You are a perv XD hehehe, joke joke. Well I don't know what to offer you.... IF they did get together Nessie would be after a life mate, so if thats a problem friendship it is. Meow. <3))

Renesmes smile faded for a second as she noticed a flicker of thought cross his face, what was he thinking? She wondered for only a moment before her concentration was shattered by his 'purple' comment. Giggling softly she walked towards him and licked some of the red juice that had found its way to his cheek. "You are a messy eater Rune!" She mused and giggled once more before giving him some space again.

He seemed to know just the right words to make her feel better, and although for a moment she wondered if he doubted her for claiming to be of the Angeni by saying he didn't know they still exsisted she simply shrugged it off. It was true that she had never seen an Angeni outside of her own family and since they kept very much to themselves she had no doubt that sighting an Angeni was difficult indeed. Yet even stories of the Angeni who did great things all around the world had reached her ears, those that risked their lives to save others, and those that did everything in their power to make the lives of others so much better, and of course there were the Angeni that hunted and killed skinwalkers. "No worries" she smiled as she spoke, there was no point dwelling on the past.

"FLY!" She wiggled some more with excitment, she loved the idea of flying but it was true that with her small wings it was very difficult. She only hoped that she wouldn't embarass herself. "I can fly as well as you -you know!" She said and gave him a cheeky wink. She knew it was unlikely to be true but she would at least try her hardest.

"This way!" she called back to him as she ran forward, taking a running leap was always the best way to get high enough in the air for her wings to take over. She flapped them as fast as she could as her feet effortlessly pounded the ground. 1....2....3.... she counted in her head before jumping on her hind legs into the air. He body leaped forward, her wings flapped in an effort to keep her up, and the jewelry jingled and jangled like a thousand bells upon the wind. So far so good she was certainly flying, and it felt nice to have the wind running through her hair. Her body knew the route as her eyes scanned the air to double check, they had to head towards the break in the trees.... only then would the cave be visable.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Rune felt his body warm with blush as Renesme cleaned his face, he had never experienced that with anyone besides his mother which he really didn't want to think about when comparing Nessie to his mom. Could you say awkward? He shook his head to come back to the present and with a dimpled-smile he responded, " Flying it is then, oh I know you can!"

Rune watched her take off into the air with little difficult, and then he too took off after her. He trailed close to her, just incase she tired quickly. Rune in all of his excitement wanted to express his happiness, feeling brave he flew closer and nuzzled Nessies neck with affection.

"We should be gettin' close Ness. Not long now before we get there. I wonder what we will find waiting for us." He scanned the land enjoying the land rush past them at a steady pace.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am
Renesmes little wings started to feel heavy and tired, mimicing the clouds that suddenly seemed to appear below them. It was a good job that the cave was in sight. The entrance looked dark and gloomy, the shadows movig as the light level changed.... or was something there? Her heart began to beat faster as she looked towards Rune. "There!" She smiled, but this time there was a touch of nerves lingering in her eyes. It was true that she had been in the cave before but only very shallowly in. The shadows had always creeped her out, but this time she wasn't alone.

Slowly she lowered her body and spread her wings out as far as they could reach to glide upon the wind. It was easy, gliding was so much easier than flying. She closed her eyes part of the way down remember the cave and the direction she had always gone when entering, left and then right.

As her front hooves touched the soft earth she opened her eyes once more and looked around, Rune was close by, she could still hear his heartbeat and the whooshing sound of wind billowing around his wings. Her jewels stopped making a noise as she tucked them tightly in at her side and took a brave step forward towards the entrance, there was a cold breeze coming from the cave.... that meant there must have been another way in and out! Right? But there were also noises, echos of what could be still inside the darkness. "Ready?" She turned to Rune, still smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Rune had been looking the opposite way when he heard Renesme cry out, he turned to see what she had found. It was the cave, creepier then he had imagined. It seemed the forestry around the cave made it even more frightening and dangerous. " Here?" He said warily if not a bit nervous. The tree branches were blackened and twisted. No sounds were heard accept for the moaning of air flowing in and out of the cave.

" It.. it looks...Interesting?" Rune continued to glide along side Renesme, when a large wind took hold of his wings. He struggled for a minute or so hoping Nessie didn't see that embarassing display of flight. Rune landed next to her and continued to eye the place up. "Ready? I believe so. Let's be care now, its really dark in here and with no light its going to be tricky to see anything. Best to stick close." Which infact Rune did, he huddled closer to her body hoping he looked brave instead of scared out of his skin. He made his way into the lip of the cave, it didn't look so bad- his eyes widen at the skull on the ground partly in the shadows. Okay maybe he was wrong on the not so bad thing, he only hoped Renesme hadn't seen it. "So you have been here before Rene?"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 am
Renesmes eyes lingered to the shadows within the cave rather than towards Rune meaning that she missed the the sudden wind that made him wobbly for a moment, she was sure that her focused eyes could see something unusual in the shadows, something that was not harmless like the bones and cobwebs that lingered, something different. Her heart began to race, although she kept a smile peeled upon her lips for Rune. She didn't want to show him that she was afraid in any way, shape or form.

She nodded to his words, unable to find the words herself. It was true that she had been here before, but she had never seen the shadows move before her very eyes. She also liked that he had called her Rene, it was different, most of her family called her Nessie but here was a new variation on her name, something different, special. Just like Rune.

A little gasp escaped her lips as he moved in closer, at first it was shocking but as she became used to it she found herself snuggling into his side slightly, it was nice to have him so close. Step by step she allowed him lead her to the mouth of the cave, a soft breeze causing the bells on her wings to ring and sing their gentle song. She saw the skull and bones and could only assume that it was from an older horse who had taken a human into the cave, for near it were the bones of a human. Looking around she began to feel safer, secure. Rune was close by, his warmth pulsating through her flesh like a wave of happiness.

Deeper and deeper they went through the shadows, turning left and then right before she stood still. This was as far as her body would let her go, at least from here they both knew the way out. The darkness clung to them, thick and black, barely allowing any light to penetrate it. It was hard to see anything at all. She turned her head softly to face Rune, or at least where she believed and before she knew it her lips were touching some part of him, it was soft and wet and a bright blush rippled through her cheeks, she was only thankful he couldn't see. User ImageShe moved her head away quickly and looked to the ground.... what was she thinking? Why was it she loved the very idea that he was touching her, that it was her warmth pressed against her flesh? Why? Renesme didn't understand the feeling that begun to flutter through her heart but before she could say anything she heard a sound ahead.

The dim light that flickered and shone around them moved and swayed to reveal teeth and a soft red glow lingered in the thickest part of the shadows. What was it? She looked as hard as she could through the darkness but couldn't see anything, but she definatly knew something was there. Its heart beat was strong and steady.

Then.... erupting from the darkness was a low snarl. Panic wriggled through her body as leaned into Rune like a frightened reck. "RUN" she yelped as she turned close to his body still. "Follow the sound of my bells if you can't see!" She called as she ran desperate to reach the exit. The bells ringing their sweet song as she wiggled her wings with each step forward, she was not prepared to lose him in this cave. "RUNNNNNNNNNE!" She shouted as the light of the cave entrance came back into view, she turned to try and see him, knowing that her heart would feel so much better if he was safe also.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Rune followed along with her also enjoying the closeness, feeling comforted with the sound of her movements but still a little freaked out. As Renesme paused he to stopped all movement to look at her curiously. Rune crept closer licking his lips nervously and nudged her whispering softly as one does when in a situation such as this. "What's wrong Rene-" He stopped shocked when her lips lightly brushed against his.

Rune blushed darkly, glad that it was dark enough so she couldn't see him. "R-rene, um." He paused awkwardly not used to this kind of thing but enjoying it all the same. "Ar-" Rune was interrupted by a strange growling sound.

Eyes widening in horror he saw shadowed teeth and an eerie red glow form in the darkness. "AH!" He could only nod in silent terror at her instructions and ran as best as he could, straining his hearing for the sound of bells. He was not used to being in the dark; his eyes not built to see things in the darkness.

Unknown to him, was a giant rock up ahead right in the middle of his path, he was to focused on the light up ahead and the faint outline of Rene. Rune gasped in shock as he went down, his legs collasped on impact and cut up from little stones and pebbles on the ground. The sound of bells getting fainter and dizziness taking over. He closed his eyes to stop the darkness and little bit of light from whirling all around him.

Ears twitching as the sound of growling became closer to his laying form, doing his best to appear brave. Rune stood up shakily and glared out into the darkness. "W-who's there! Come out now."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 am
The sensation of Rune's lips on hers still tingled her insides despite the panic that now tore through her heart, turning she looked hopefully into the caves darkness for a bright shot of blue and yellow to appear. It didn't. Once again the darkness of despair lingered within her heart, how could she have left her friend behind... she could have sworn he had been close.

From outside of the cave she could no longer hear the scary growling noise of whatever lurked in the darkness but she knew it was their. Closing her eyes she gulped and took in a deep breath. Courage.

Yet it seemed that Courage was the one thing that had abandoned her, that was until she remembered what she really was. Half-vampire. Stronger and faster than most creatures. Surely she had nothing to fear.... plus Rune needed her, she wouldn't just abandon her new friend. Stepping back into the cave, heart thumping and pounding within her fragile chest she looked and listened for a sign of her friend. Anything.

--------------------------------

Misha chased the two youths towards the cave entrance, at least here they would be far from her masters watchful eyes.... safe (for now at least). Yet as the larger of the two tumbled the wolf found herself torn, she wanted to help the creature for all the times she had been kicked or dropped and simply ignored and left like she didn't matter but at the same time such action would simply bring more harm than good in the long run. And so the growl continued to bubble from the back of her throat. She needed to scare the creature and FAST!

"Speak not to me child." She spat each word before letting out a low wolf roar, "Leave this place before a greater darkness awakens!" Anger started to bubble within her as she noticed the female returning from the cave... surely no one was stupid enough to return to this place now?

Feeling defeated Misha barked loudly. "LEAVE!"

--------------------------------

Starting at a slow walk Renesme made her way back in the direction she had ran only moments before, but with each step she found herself moving quicker and quicker. Her goal was simple. Find Rune. "Rune!" She called, her little voice echoing with a sad almost tearful tone off the walls. "Please answer me Rune!"

It didn't take long to find Rune, his small body upon the ground.... he must have stumbled as they fled. She rushed towards him as a voice rang in her ears, threatening words, closing the gaps she placed herself between him and whatever creature lurked in the darkness, lowering her head towards him she nipped his cheek gently. "You ok?" It was then she heard the creature roar 'leave' and for once Renesme had no intention of defying such a command. It was obvious from the tone that something evil lurked within these caves and she didn't wish to discover the source. "I think we should go! Can you walk? Or do you need my help?" Although Renesme knew Rune was larger than her she had no doubt in her own strength.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm
Rune's ears lay flat to his head in fear at the commanding tone of the growled voice but another voice somehow overpowered it, a tearful feminine voice. Renesme. She came back for me, happiness overcame the fear, ' She really cares for me.' The thought was interrupted by another growl and louder exclaimation.

"Rene? " Rune whispered then cleared his throat and said her name louder feeling her touch his cheek. Feeling unmanly around her, he took comfort in her presence.

" Yeah, I fell." Embarrassment coloring his tone as he scrambled up on all fours. " Yes I am fine, let us hurry." He started nudging her out of the cave and its hidden horror. Rune ignored the slight twing of pain in his back leg, limping as fast as he could. " Sorry I made you worry Rene. " He fluttered his wings wanting to spread them out in full wing spand but worried of getting caught on something.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 am
Worry spread through her as she watched him limp bravely towards the exit, turning behind them she glanced the creature venturing back into the thick darkness of the cave once more.... perhaps they had been lucky this time? "No need to be sorry Rune." She said as chirpily as she could muster as they finally left the darkness of the cave to find themselves in the sunny afternoon day with a bright blue sky and fresh green grass. "We're safe now - thats all that matters."

She walked towards him softly and caressed his side before commenting on his injury -as usual with her touch she relayed images to him, this time they where of her worried looking for him in the cave-, "How is your leg? You are very brave!" Pulling away slowly she looked at him, her eyes slightly tearful, she regretted leaving him alone in the dark, even for a moment. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff