[PRP]Rune & Renesme: A meeting of Change Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am
User ImageThe sun had just risen over the earth, warming the ground and waking all the creatures in the forest; including one blue colt with overly large wings. Rune shook his body trying to get rid of the last feelings of dosyness and sleep. He turned toward his family; his mother along with his younger brother, by a few minutes, were cuddled in the corner to the left with his father behind his mother, his wings covering all three of them. Rune yawned with a stretch and was almost out of the cave when the quiet voice of his mother called to him.

"And where do you think you are headed off to my love?" Her stern and loving voice questioned.

Rune turned back to look into the cave to see his mother wide awake looking at him. With a quiet snort, he thought. How does she do that! Everytime, she knows when I leave!

"Mother, I just want to go exploring... Possibly head over to the river for a swim. Plus I am hungry too!" Rune made sure to keep the whine out of his voice, it was not becoming as his father told him. Mares do not look for males that complain and that are kind.

He could tell by his mothers face an inner battle was taking place. Please, please let me leave, I am old enough to go out on my own! She must of read his expression as well because with a quiet nod she rested her head and went back to sleep.

Yes! Rune thought with a flap of his giant wings he was off, heading towards the river.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 am
User Image Renesme was used to the creatures of the night, and although she was different from the rest of her 'family' she always felt as if she belonged to them, apart from one small detail. Her wings. They were the sign that she was different, smaller than any one elses, but also growing in places that seemed to be bare on the others... she wiggled the two little wings on her hind legs gently, the trinkets jingling softly.

The trinkets. They were a gift from Alice, she would insist on dressing her up every morning when she woke and today had been no different, explaining how it was her responsibility to look fabulous at all times. She only hoped that she could do this, after all she was more interested in rolling in the mud than dressing up like a true girly-girl. Pink wasn't really her style, nor were bows, yet here she was looking dainty and pretty.

In a half sulking manner she tucked her tiny wings close to her body and looked into the river, it flowed so gracefully, the fish swam happily amoung the rocks as the sun left a gentle glisten upon the glossy surface. She saw her own face reflected back at her. Feathers of black and white hidden umoung her brown locks of hair. There was only one thing that Renesme wanted when she grew up, and that was to have long beautiful hair- it was a girly concept perhaps but one that she adored. Long hair was full of possibilities.

Sighing she placed a hoof in the water sending ripples dashing across the surface of the river. Her image had disappeared.

Turning softly she began to walk towards a bush she knew bore berries, but something caught her attention. An unfamilar noice, a whoosh of sorts. Instinctively her eyes scanned the sky. Open wide, expectant. It was then she saw the form of a small blue creature with wings that seemed far too large for its fragile looking body. But there was a gentle calmness about his appearance, not at all threatening. Her face lit up with a smile as she shouted with all of her lung capacity.

"HELLO THERE!!"

((NB: If you are curious about Alice then here she is. She does exsist... I may even have her make a short appearence in this RP if you don't mind XD))  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Rune had flown this way many times before with his father for he was the only one that could keep up with him, it was really enjoyable to have the wind in your face, threw the hair and-- A very loud shout startled him so badly that he lost control of his rhythm and caused him to fall ungracefully into the water below. He shuddered at the cold water hitting him so quickly, paralyzing him for a minute before the need for air kicked in. He reemerged to the surface with a shocked look on his face and squirted out some water that had gotten into his mouth. He turned with a confused blink to the unknown female on the shore, his eyes widen. Wow she is so pretty. She has little wings everywhere, so different from his family but different was a good thing. She also had lovely amberish hair that made her complexion glow. Rune thought as he swam closer. "Hello! I have never seen you before!!" Rune smiled. "My name is Rune! What is yours?"

((*smiles* She is beautiful! no of course I dont mind biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:51 am
The concern filtered onto her face as she watched the little creature with large wings splash in the river, her heart began to beat faster as a guilty twange irritated the back of her mind. That would teach her for being so silly, as quick as her reflexes allowed she ran to the river bed and watched hoping that the creature was ok. To her relief he was, the beaming smile returned immediatly to her face as she watched him. Rune... that was a strange name. She had always believed that runes were those symbols that covered the walls of forgotten caves in the mountains. Gently she shrugged this concept to the back of her mind and opened her month to answer his question. But nothing came out. She had forgotten what she was going to say. How typical.

Think. Think. She told herself as she tried to remember the question she had been asked before her thoughts had run away with an alternative meaning for his name. It was in that thought that it returned to her. Her name. She must have seemed rude to the little stallion, although that had never been her intention... or perhaps she just looked funny. A forgetful little mare.

"My name is Renesme Carlie Cullen. But you may just call me Nessie." Her voice was no longer a loud billow but instead a gentle chirp, soft and almost bird like in tone. She eyed his wings for a moment, they were so much bigger than her own. Envy lit her eyes for a second as she considered what her family would say if her wings were like that. larger than anyone else. Soon she found herself giggling, what a silly concept to wish for things that could never be... nor would she truely ever wish them to be. "You have BIG wings!" She said, in the familar chirpy voice, but with added enthasis upon the word BIG. Her little wings wiggled as if in responce to some unspoken question.

She laughed again. Laughter was something that just seemed to come natural to Renesme.... so she went with it.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 am
Rune finally reached the shore and moved off to the side alittle to shake out the water that had drenched his wings making him look like a waterlogged-half drowned animal. Once he was somewhat dry, he turned to look at his new friend, watching the emotions play across her face waiting patiently for his answer in no hurry, wanting to make her feel comfortable.

" It is a pleasure to meet you Rene- Nessie. You are the first female I have seen, well besides my mother." He tilted his head, "You have a really long name, well longer then mine. I was named Rune because of the symbols on my back, my father has the same markings too." He blushed at the wings comment. " Yeah it can be a pain sometimes to have such huge wings, specially when they get ruffled." He smiled at her laughter, it sounded like the tinkling of bells. " How come you are here all be yourself? It is not safe to be alone, I am not to far from home myself so I am not really alone."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:41 am
She snapped back to reality as a polite voice rang like a morning bell in her eyes. It was her name, or at least a version of it. It sounded like the young stallion had started to say her full name but then changed the ending for 'essie' -Cute. She simply nodded at the comment of her name, it was true it was long but it was hers. It reminded her of her family, a combination of other names to create something unique and special. After all she was unique. This made her smile more.

Happily she listened, her assumption of the alternative meaning for the word runes seemed to be right, so he was covered in runes. How strange. She found herself curious and stepping forward, closer and closer to the young stallion to take a closer inspection of the strange markings that covered his neck and back. Before she was too close though she stopped in her tracks, her mother had told her that it was not wise to invade others personal sapce, especially since her gift was to show them images of what she was thinking. Not exactly a good way to make friends. Resisting her curiousity she forced her line of sight up to the sky. The whisps of clouds blew and seperates in the currents of wind that were obviously dancing above them. Her small wings had always made it difficult for her to fly, especially when the wind was rough, but she was determinded to learn. To be as strong as her father. Her mother after all was flightless.

Once again he observed that she appeared to be alone. So chirping once more she replied; "I am strong. I can look after myself." But as quickly as these words left her lips did she hear a sound behind her, was Alice really that close? Or was some other creature rustling in the bushes and trees? Unsure what to think or say she shook her head and corrected her statement. "I am not alone. Alice is in the woods hunting, she will be back soon. I wanted to play by the water for a bit. I like the water!"

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Rune watched as the young foal approach him in curiousity only to see her stop abruptly and look to the sky after a few minutes later. He look looked up to see what she was looking at only to see clouds.

Rune eyed her for a few minutes before replying, " Yes I can that you are strong-" Rune froze, his ears going back in warning and inching infront of Nessie when he heard a rustling noise, only to be reassured that the intruder was known.

"Alice? Is she your mother? Oh, well I am glad to hear you have someone with you. Family is important I believe as I am really close to my mother. Oh do you? I love the water as well, I bit to much really. " He said sheepishly, stretching out his wings in full span to relax the muscles in his back. "Would you mind if I were to join you? In swimming I mean. That was the plan after I flew for a bit, to go swimming and get something to eat." He watched as Renesmes bells sparkled from the sun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 pm
Alice remained in the bush, it seemed that Nessie was fine and with a boy. How interesting. Her eyes darted to the sun in a flash as she noted its intensity, she could not reveal herself while it was so bright. Instead she closed her eyes and looked into the future, as far as she could see everything was going to be ok.... in the end at least. She would leave Nessie to her fun and continue hunting.

Renesme looked at him and laughed, it was a strange laugh as it caused her wings to move and the jewels and bells encrusted upon ribbons jingled and jangled. Some may have considered this cute, Renesme just took it to be fact. "Alice.... is not my mother." She finally said, as self control returned through the laughter. It died away to leave the faint sound of ringing as the bells settled to be still once more. "Alice is more of a sister." She realised that this statment would sound strange, but the fact was that Alice probably more like a sister than an aunty, claiming that she would not be given a name that made her sound older.

She absorded the rest of his words and realised that he had made no comment to 'hunting' in the words, surely he didn't believe that she meant foreging? Deciding it was best to not go into details on the matter she nodded. "A swimming partner would be wonderful!" She had noted that his words were a little clumpsy, perhaps he too was of such nature? "I know a great berry bush" she called as she began to run to the river edge, her movements seem to happen so fast that her little wings flapped in anticipation she flew off the ground for a mere second before splashing front hooves first into the slowly rumbling river. It was cooling. Refreshing. Happily she splashed water to the rivers egde to invite the little colt in. "Slow coach!" she giggled as the words escaped her lips.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 am
Rune blinked cutely while watching Nessie laugh and smiled sweetly at the mixed sounds of bells and laughter. How enchanting, he thought and listened to her chat. Rune paused ears pointed upward when he heard a nose in the bushes, but decided that the presence wasnt to threatening so he ignored it.

Rune smiled at the thought of swimming and having fun, " Wonderful, oh berries! I love them, I also enjoy those dandy-things." He used his hoof as a pointer which pointed to a lone dandilion amongst weeds. He turned back to see her running away from him. Wow, she may have small wings but she can really move on land. He followed her to the water and joined in with the splashing. "Slow Coach! I will show you!" He used his wings to propel himself farther out and to bring him back to Nessie.

"Sorry about the mix up with Alice, ah siblings. How troublesome they can be." Rune joked with a wink. "I too have a sibling by the name of Auberon, he has been absent lately. It is kind of sad to have sibling that rarely comes out." Frowning at the thought Rune looked toward his home."I am hoping he will come out soon and enjoy the world, he is just like mother. Butterfly wings and all, I am more like my father."
He looked to her and floated in the water. "So you have a sister, do you have any other siblings? Parents?" He hoped he wasnt coming off as nosey, he just wanted to get to know her better.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:22 am
"Dandirons! Thats what they are called" Her tone was one of 'fact' for she truely believed that to be there actual name.

Splashing playfully she listened with interest upon her brow for every word Rune spoke. It could have just been her imagination but she was sure she could feel the love escaping on his breath as he spoke of his family, it strangely excited her and she found herself moving around more in an attempt to contain herself while he finished. As soon as he had words exploded from her lips.

"Hhkhajghsjgakja jaghjhahatg!!" She panted, unsure anyone but a squirral (who are known for speaking equally fast) would understand. Slowing her breath down she forced herself to sit down in the river. The calming water washed against her body and riffled her fur and feathers as she found a small amount of composure. "I mean..." her chirping voice was slower than before, more deliberate, controlled. "...I have one sister, one aunty, two uncles, one grandmother and one grandfather. My mum doesn't live with us, she had decided not to become a V..." She froze. It was forbidden for her to talk so casually about her kind, be she only half it or not. As quickly as she could she thought of an alternative word. "...egetarian! Daddy is off somewhere, Alice tells me he became a mini-soquili to get away from us all. It makes me sad." Renesme was not sure how to say Usida, so avoided the word entirely. "I am unique!" She spoke. And it was she said that a thought occured to her, were her features small because her father had chosen to be small? Had he cursed her somehow? She shook this thought away, it was silly to consider.

In an effort to distract herself she swam towards Rune and then kissed him on the cheek. Calling "You're it!" as she swam as quickly as her little body would carry her down the river. Her little wings helped push her through the water. She was slower in the water than on land.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 pm
"Yes Dandirons," He replied with a delighted laugh and swam along side her. He tried not to laugh at the gibberish words that came from her mouth. How adorable The thought brought a smile on his face.

"Wow that is a huge family, I only have my mother, father and a brother that I know of." He blinked cluesslessly, A vegetarian? but arent all horse veggies? He nodded listening to her words, yeah he understood that papa was hardly at the cave now a days.. He swam closer to her in hopes to comfort and gave her a gentle nudge. "It will be alright it seems Alice takes good care of you." He made a funny face in hopes to cheer her up. "I am unique too!"

He was startled when Nessie kissed him, with a blush that made his face more red then blue. "Hey! No fair!" He laughed and gave chase. He allowed her a few minutes of escape but then he went under her and lifted her up in an almost piggyback ride. "Hah! Now I have you!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm
She liked the idea that she had found someone else who considered themselves to be 'unique' most of the foals and soquilis she had met seemed to pride themselves on their likeness to their parents, yet he didn't. Or at least he didn't show it. Perhaps he was simply trying to comfort her? Either way she found it very pleasing, and for a moment her heart beat faster, she could be friends with this colt, that was for sure. He moved towards her slowly, almost cautiously perhaps.... was he afraid of something? Did she scare him? As quickly as she thought this she felt a soft nudge on her neck, it was nice. Maybe she had been too hasty?

Swimming as fast as she could along through the river a smile began to peel at the corners of her lips, she could already hear the splashes made as his body stormed towards her. She only had minutes left until her would reach her.

Yet to her suprise she was soon flying, well not exactly, she was being carried on what felt like clouds although she knew that it was his wings. How did he keep them so soft? Before she could think any more she could hear the laughter that was escaping her lips. "What you gonna' do with me now I am your prisoner?" It was possible for her to fly away, but that was never the point of games.

A friendship was certainly blossoming for Renesme.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Rune was really enjoying himself, it was nice meeting someone new besides family. He swam slowly through the crystal clear water, letting its sounds sooth him. He listened to her laugh and thought, hmmm what to do, what to do.. With a gleam of mischief in his eyes, he decided to speed up until everything became a blur.

" Hold on!" He yelled against the wind, he sped towards the land and hopped gracefully onto the earth with Nessie still on his back; he had done this many times with his much more heavier brother. He was gaining speed, waiting for the right moment until he knew the warm sun raises would dry his wings.

" Get ready!" was the warning before he gave his huge wings a flap and then another. Few seconds past before he used his legs to push off the earth, like a spring board. Once he felt comfortable enough he asked, "Now, where was this place, the great berry bush?" He looked back to smile at her incase he had scaried her with the take off. " I dont know about you but I am starving!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:54 am
((OMG!! He grew up to be soooooooooo sexy!! *drools and gets out grabby hands*))

A sensation of exhileration rumbled through her body as he moved, it felt strange. She had never really had the opportunity to play with other children before, all her family members were so much older than she was. It was nice. "Ok" she called and prepared herself for whatever wonder was about to happen.

As he started to flap his great wings she giggled, the tuffs of feathers tickled her slightly with each movement. Then soon they were flying. It was a little scary, simply because she didn't have control, her legs tightened around him a little as if she was making herself feel safer. Yet, as they swooped and glided so easily together through the air she felt as if she was in good wings which did help her relax. A smile began to beam on her lips, she longed to be able to fly like this on her own. It was so natural to him. Her little wings fluttered as the wind swooped through them.

Then his words reached her ears, his sparkling eyes connected with her own for a moment, friendly and soft. It was like being woken from a dream and brought back to reality. "Berries...." the word slipped through her lips softly as the wind caused the bells and trinkets to jingled and ring. They sounded like a flying melody. Swoosh.... Jingle..... Whoosh.... ring! He eyes started to scan the ground as the sounds continued. She could see the river they had played in, and the large trees and bushes that surrounded them.... but they were not the ones she had meant. Still scanning the ground she looked for a bush of red and green, juicy red berries.

Her eyes saw it. It wasn't far ahead of them, and due to their height they were coming up fast. "There! There!" She called, a giggle left her mouth followed by a short clicking noise and more words. "Straight ahead of us!"

She had never expected this to happen when she had woken up this morning.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm
((i know eh!!! I is pleeeeeeased!))

It was a familiar sensation, being up in the sky. The weightlessness of it, even with a little bit of extra weight he felt no strain just smiling at such a beautiful day. Rune could stay up here forever in the endless blue sky, smelling mingled scents of earth, water, and of course Nessie; she smelt of faint flowers mixed with earth. It smelt good, comforting. It was a little scary how quickly he had become comfortable with her and yet not at the same time. He had trouble making and keeping his friends, he only had his brother and even then he wasnt really around much.

He turned his head to listen to Nessie speak her words mixed with the strong breeze making it difficult at first to hear. Rune eyed the ground trying to find the location in which Nessie stated she had found the berries. It didnt take long until he too spotted the bush hidden beside a weeping willow who's branches were still growing. " Oh, I see it Nessie! Wow you have good eyes!" He said excitedly. " Boy am I starving! I'm about to land so hold on."

He landed with a graceful bump and turned to his passenger, "Thank you for flying on Rune-airways please come again." He laughed and stuck out his left arm to gesture ladies first.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff