Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am
Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil~
Name of horse: Altepa
Owner: Ithiltari
Temper: Enduring
Breed: Oh jeeze. XD It's technically a cosplay of a zone/region in FFXI, so I dunno.
Description: Um! I'd like for this to be a 'random' sort of thing? I'll provide the zone music and some reference pictures, but have fun with it! I do kind of like the idea of the wraps, like in the Urn EI? Man, I am so bad at this.
Reference image(s): Zone Theme; Zone Theme for the town in the desert; Picture; Picture; Picture of Rabao, the town; Wraps
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)? Whatever looks good~
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good~
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good~
Hair/clothing edits: Go wild! As mentioned before, I like the idea of the wraps from the Urn, but other than that, I draw a blank. XD;

Omm~I'd like whatever edits I can get that you want to do? If picked, just quote me a price, rofl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 am
Common
I has no monies right now since I spent it all, so yay for finally getting around to trying for my otherwise ignored Usdia custom!

.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Lil
Name of horse: Tanner
Owner: Summer Raven
Temper: Subjective
Breed: Okapi
Description: Dark-ish brown color for the base of the body, a white face with a little brown going down the nose and a black tipped nose. Black eyes. White stripes going halfway down the front legs, and then rest of it covered in all white. Beige-ish hooves. Starting from the butt down to the middle of the hind legs, it should be covered in white stripes. Then the rest of the legs should be covered in white color. Short mane and tail.
Basically, just make her look like an Okapi, thank you!^^
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket <3
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: Dark Brown
Tag Feather color: Light Brown

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am
Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mirage
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Cryptic
Breed: Diviner
Description:
Horn/Hooves - gold
Tail/Hair - see ref (darker purple with silve)
Eyes - light blue
Body - see ref (purple with light purple markings)
Misc - obviously, she cannot get wings cuz that would be hybrid/mutant and not allowed. But what I would like for her is the illusion of wings - in the sense of a purple-y mist that wisps around her and coalesces at her shoulder to give the appearance of outstreched wings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you feel looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever you feel looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever you feel looks good
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair - however you want, though would like to keep the feel of the plushie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 am
Uncommon

Colorist wanted:
Lil
Name of horse: Dalmasca
Owner: Epine de Rose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thrifty
Breed: Shire
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Base Coat:
She's a buckskin by default, her colouring is featured in the reference images. The colouring is sloppy but the markings are there. If you can keep it as close to the shade and patterning as possible that would be great.

Hooves:
Fluffy! Undeniably fluffy, make them poofy and have fun with it as she's a shire horse.

Hair Style/Colour:
In line with the buckskin colour her hair is dark (as in the references). While I want to leave the style primarily up to yourself her hair MUST cover her eyes. Part of her charm is that you can't see her eyes and she appears to be 'ultra fluffy' in appearance. If you want to follow the design on the reference then you can or if you have your own idea then that's fine as well - I'm not fussy. x3

Tail Style:
She has a short and very poofy tail, see reference images for more detail.

Eye Colour:
Irrelevant, can't see them.

Clothing Reference:
She wears a tartan sash bearing my family's colours. It's featured in the reference image including it's over all design and the swatch of colours are included. Tartans are difficult to immulate perfectly so I'm perfectly happy for you to use artistic licence for the tartan so long as the colours don't deviate too much. If it helps my family's tartan has a really dark base colour to it with lighter stitching etc.

Reference image(s):
Full Body #1

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color: Colourist Choice
Hair/clothing edits:
All mentioned above in Description and in reference image~!

Epine de Rose

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:00 am
Uncommon

Colorist wanted:
Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: <3000C.E
Owner: Mouse Pachinkorelli
Temper: Amorous
Breed: New Wave
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): As a general style, something that follows the space / futuristic / 80's feel of the song I'm linking for this? I hope you don't mind I'm not asking for something too specific, since I'm mainly interested in how your interpretation would turn out.
Reference image(s): Just use this song as a source of inspiration and have fun with it. c:
Default accessory color(s)?: Chrome / silver might be neat, but do whatever you think will look good.
Tag frame color: Up to the colorist~
Tag feather color: Up to the colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: I think it would be really adorable for her to have a sort of bedhead / "sex hair". XD; The song is pretty shameless about it, so I don't see why she shouldn't be, I guess.

I will be paying enough to cover difficult edits, but don't feel pressured to make the horse that detailed if you don't think it will fit what you have in mind. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 am
I only own one Soq and that's my Usdia, Willow that Iris bought me.

Unedited Reg

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Bambi [If that's not possible I'll use... SIK'IS: Native American Navajo name meaning "friend." ]
Owner: LP
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Strong
Breed: Cerynei

Hairstyle: Either a Mohawk style or the new cropped style [I think that's the one that covers the eye. >>] Though I'd love to see a true Mohawk on him. [Though that doesn't exist yet.]
Hair Color: Something Neon green, blue, purple, or yellow... possibly a hot pink? Your choice. You can also feel free to stripe it if you want with a matching color or less "eye" rape color like black.
Eye Color: Something that goes well with the hair color chosen.
Marking color:
--Underbelly - White
--Cross hairs - Red [I'd like this marking to glow if you could.]

Pelt color: Brown or black.

Reference image(s):

"Bambi" Kind of ignore the text. ^-^;; He was originally for a school project but I'm working to turn him into an OC sorta, even though he's based sorta on the sex pistols stuff.

Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory?
Tag frame color: Matching the eyes
Tag feather color: One matching the Hair and one Matching the pelt if possible, if not just both matching the hair.

-edit- Forgot two words sorry. ^^;  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

wikdz

Shy Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am
Uncommon
Im a newbie. <3

Colorist wanted: Lilwolf <3
Name of horse: Chasity Syn
Owner: wikdz
Temper: Conceited
Breed: Spirited
Description:
- Body: All to be pure white. She has a black snout and she has thick black eyeliner smudged down towards her snout. Black hooves.
- Mane: Her hair is black with some (dark) mauve and black coloured ribbons wrapping around sections of it. Feel free to do what you like with that (ie: throw in some plaits etc)
- Tail: All black as well, with the same with the ribbons.
- Eyes: Whatever colour suits her.
- Bow: Either dark mauve or black, or both.
- Leg ribbons: Either dark mauve or black, or both.

Reference image(s): Tail ref, Mauve colour
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice
Hair/clothing edits:
- Hair (mane + tail): Id like it to be sorta wavy, but im giving you freedom as to what you think looks best on her, all I really want is it to be really long and thick. So go ahead and throw some plaits in or whatever. <3 Id also like her to have it sort of in her face, not heaps though. Id like her to have long hair over her hooves aswell, so you dont see much of her hoof.
- Bow: She has a big bow at the start of her tail with the ends of it falling around her rump.
- Legs: She has ribbons criss crossed up her legs with some ends falling (like they've been torn) in places you'd think would make it fall down, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:11 am
Rare
Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Would like to see horse before I name her if possible.
Owner: Naiyarose
Temper: Loving
Breed: Spirited/Tribal I am torn between the two..
Description: Eyes Purple or Blue. Hair long, color? I would like the colors purple, blue, black, and white on my Soq, I am open to artist creativity. I like night/sky/star/moon, mystical and elemental themes. I also like the featherd legs.
Which stage do you want them to start as? Basket please.
Default accessory color(s?: Ummm……
Tag frame color: Purple or Blue whichever will match Soq better, I also like green a lot but that may be too much, artist choice between these three.
Tag feather color: Purple, blue or black…
Hair/clothing edits: Would like a braid or two in mane and/or tail. I love really long hair. I would like Silver jewelry, around one or two of the legs, and a necklace with possible jewel- amethyst or sapphire.
I am very open to artist creativity. I have seen so many beautiful Soquili that it is really hard for me to picture exactly what I want. I am choosing edited because I would like the hair a little different and possibly more jewelry than a minor edit…

I co-own a Usidia, so this would be my first Soquili that is all mine!!!  

NaiyaRose

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:41 am
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Tylen
Owner: Celeanor
Temper: Gregarious
Breed: Iberian
Theme: Honorable Combat

Description:

Tylen is tall and proud Angeni. Born in Heaven, he descended at a time of crisis when a herd of white wind soquili fell under attack as a child prodigy meant to save them...

...Hah! If only it had really turned out like that!

While he had been conceived in the heavens, Tylen's basket was unceremoniously deposited into the care of a herd matron who roamed the skylands in the Far East. At first there was nothing terribly unusual about it, and given that it was as pure white as the rest of the herd, no one saw it fit to force the mare to abandon it. She had no offspring of her own, having been abandoned by her would-be mate years before when the herd came under attack, and most of the elders thought raising the orphan would do her a great deal of good.

So time went on, until finally the colt within the basket stirred, and broke free of the white confines into a startlingly big blue world. Unknowingly, he spread his two sets of small wings, earning a gasp from his adoptive mother, and a murmur of awe from the assembled orange clad human monks that had helped her tend to him. They had legends about the spirit angelic horses, but his adoptive mother knew that her close-minded herd would not see his unusual wings or smokey-gray coloration as anything short of blasphemous. Though he had been born from a white basket, Tylen emerged as a uniform gray color with hints of patchy white and gold on his wing feathers. No one knew that by the time he was four years old the gray would fade to white, so he was regarded as something of a mutated ugly duckling by his fellow youths.

His wings, though, they became spectacular long before the rest of him. They reached their mature coloration by his yearling year, emerging from his back as a great spread of misty silver, white and gold. The barring on them resembled that of a arctic gyrfalcon, with the black barring being replaced by the silver and pale gold.

His mane and tail are long and windswept back from his body, lending him a carefree look. His eyes are a BRIGHT turquoise, and shimmer slightly. As an adult, he has retained some of the smokey-grey dapples along the lower portions of his hind quarters and his legs and threaded in his mane and tail.

Reference image(s):

[ x ] Overall body/mane/tail coloring. (Pretty exact)
[ x ] Mane and Tail style (only more wispy)
[ x ] Gyrfalcon wing barring reference
[ x ] Golden wing tips with glowing edge. Little to no other colors present on Tylen except varying shades of white/off white, gold, and silver/silver gray.
[ x ] Buddhist prayer beads wrapped around his foreleg.
[ x ] Buddist Pendant Talisman, hung around his neck on a thin silver chain.
[ x ] Basic horse armor reference. (Positioning and overall basic style)
****Armor only includes leg guards, face, neck, chest and beneath his wings. Feel free to use a smaller blue/silver drapery to soften the design of need be. No bridle, saddle, or hind quarter armor though.
[ x ] Armor style. (All feathery/mystical/holy paladin-esque)
[ x ] Katana tethered to his side, at his shoulder. (The last one, White Peacock) Just instead of purple/magenta, make it blue/silver-teal

***** Notes *****

I am not going to be super picky about the armor so long as it is represented on him somehow and includes the face plate. From the references, I'm only really looking at the overall 'feel' of it, and would like you to take liberties with the design as applied to a soquili. Asian influences are welcome, since Tylen hails from the Far East by way of Rome. (Lol) His story is closely linked with that of my stallion Crousader, if you need any other references from where he is coming from.

I'd also like the second set of angeni wings be used on him. Meaning the ones that are used on this mare.

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane and tail. Silver armor and some misc Buddhist talismans.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 am
Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Erik Orsa
Owner: Pearlyblue
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rascal
Breed: Dalecarlian Horse
Eyes - blue
Body - red
Tail - White and short
Hair - White with green, red... se references, probably need custom made edit.
Hooves - White.
Design details as in the reference pictures. (Can provide more if needed)
Reference image(s): Picture site 1 and Picture site 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket!
Default accessory color(s)?: None needed.
Tag frame color: Green, red and white? Whatever looks good.
Tag feather color: Blue and Yellow (swedish flag)
Hair/clothing edits: I'd actually prefer the patterns to be on his skin, rather than "clothing edits," but I need a custom mane that can do justice to that of the traditional Dalecarlian horse.

Oh, and... I'm a newb. I only have one Soquili since before. Lovely Margaretha.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Nighlah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 am
Quote:
Uncommon
Im a newbie. heart I has no Soquili yet.

Name of horse: Serenity
Owner: Nighlah
Temper: up to you
Breed: Spirited or Wildlife
Description: Something enchanted/mystical maybe or just soft and beautiful..
-Body: giving Lil freedom over design
- Mane: giving Lil freedom over design
- Tail: giving Lil freedom over design
- Eyes: Id like eyes that are like riddicks..so a blackish silver mirror like look.

Reference image(s): N/A
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice
Hair/clothing edits:
- Hair (mane + tail): giving Lil freedom over design
- Bow: N/A
- Legs: N/A

I hope I did this right..if not please let me know x.x Im still trying to get the hang of everything around here. Edit: If chosen please let me know price  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 pm
Rare

Name of horse: Snow Flurry
Owner: Azael_Rose
Temper: Distant
Breed: Spirited
Description: Eye color - Crystalline blue; Hair color - White/Silvery (possibly glitter like); Horn Color - Dark Blue; Body Base - Pale Blue with a white/gray belly and white snowflake jewel-like markings around the eyes and flank; Hooves - Dark blue like the horn and covered with feathery hair.
Reference Image(s): Hat Ref Hair Ref Scarf Ref (Not Color Ref)
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: Light Blue
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair Style - Long and wavy for both mane and tail, wildy wind-swept; Clothing - Hat: Refer to image above, light blue and white; Scarf - Medium length, semi-thick cloth; similar coloring to hat with just a hint of snowflakes.

Total - 225K Base + 7.5 Moderate Edits = 232,500

I'm a complete newbie trying for her first of everything! XD;

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 pm
Uncommon

:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: The Horror
Owner: Syrie
Temper: Obsessive
Breed: Stalker
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Looong dark hair; maybe some pulled back but with braids and all sorts of fun things in his hair (like a magpie biggrin ) - long bangs, very messy. Entire hair should be kind of unkemp. Carelessly styled. Same for tail. Feetfluffs too plz, the rest is up to you entirely.
Reference image(s): Based off a song, The Horror of Our Love by Ludo. (Please ignore the AMV, it had the best sound quality)
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist choice
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits: Anything I can get away with that suits your inspiration; be it just some accessories or whatnot. No clothing, is all I ask, I do not like traditional "human style" clothes on horses. (More like..modified clothes, if any - like the Neku-cosplay Soq had?)

If there is anyway to get the expression into something unsettlingly calm and happy >_> Do want. I'm sure you'll get the WTF creepy vibe from the song and understand why I ask XD;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Unedited Reg
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: Chane
Owner: one over three
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Horsebreed
Description: Rights and lefts are HIS Right and lefts.
Eye color: His right eye is blind white with two scars running down diagonally over it (one shorter and thinner then the other). His left is lavender.
Hair color: Dark at the roots fading in sharp transitions to white at the tips.
Hair style: Something mid length and messy preferably. I'm not very familiar with the styles. If you can't find that just whatever you think is closest.
Scars: There should be two scars running down diagonally (one shorter and thinner then the other) over his blind eye. His right leg should be heavily scars and he should bear a few lighter scars on his left (butt cheek? I'm not sure what you call that on a horse) near his tail.
Reference images:
Based off a dapple grey horse:
[1] [2] [3] [4]
Existing pets:
Cein Isles
Sandpaints
Luminous Woods
MV Rex Ranch
Default accessory colors?: Muted orange. Fall shades.
Tag frame color: Brown.
Tag feather color: Muted orange and other fall colours.

Notes: Over all I'm fairly open on how he's interpreted. As long as it's easy to tell that it's the same character. =3 Just to be 100% clear (because I get people pointing this out to me sometimes) I don't want either his mechanical leg edit or his bag edit that shows in a couple of the versions. Colour only ~<3

Also, thank you so much for opening these slots. <3  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm
Rare

Colorist wanted: Lil <3
Name of horse: Kaito
Owner: Kyaishi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Unicorn
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He's a pure unicorn, with the unicorn tail and all. His main body color is dark blue, with a silver mane, and silver fur on the end of his uni tail. He is Amaya's older half-brother, so there will be some similarities, mainly in the mask and gauntlets. His mask is the same basic shape as hers, but without the markings. The gauntlets are different, however- much, much less intricate, and plated. The gauntlets start just above his knees, and go all the way down in front of his hooves. His lower legs are faded to black, as is his muzzle. He has a symbol in black and silver on his hindquarters, stretching down part of his back leg. He wears a necklace with a cross charm, but on a black cord thing instead of a chain. His eyes are light, light purple, almost to the point of being white/silver. His mane is a bit shorter than Amaya's, straight for the most part, and windblown, and has white streaks in it instead of her black.
Reference Image(s): Symbol and gauntlet placement reference (the blue of his coat is a couple shades lighter than this one), necklace charm, hindquarters symbol, and gauntlets (his are silver).
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories besides the ones specified
Tag frame color: Black/silver
Tag feather color: Dark blue/white
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Windblown mane, just a little shorter than Amaya's, with one braid hanging behind one of his ears with a black feather on the end of it.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff