Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
Loveless Butterfly (made up by me)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shino Misaki

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm
Snow fell softly apon the ground of the city of Tokyo as a young neko girl with long dark brown hair with blonde streaks in it walked down the street. Here brown colour'd cat ears twisted and truned at every noise and every movement she heard as she spotted a fellow classmate and neko named Ritsuka walking down the same way with a long blonde hair'd male who wasn't a neko.

Confused she waved to ritsuka would in trun waved back with a smile running over hugging the female.

"How are you Kelly? Feeling better?" he asked as she truned red and the blonde male walked up violet eye's glancing into deep brown eye's.

"I believe he asked you a question" he replied with a cold tone as she sqeaked then ran in fear as she spotted a butterfly on the ground almost frozen as she picked it up shilding it from the cold.

"Ritsuka-kun where's the nearest greenhouse?" she asked shilding the butterfly as ritsuka reponded "one block from here. Why?" he asked as she nodded then ran off as Soubi watched and in his head he thought.

'She wants to protect that butterfly.' he thought then followed where the female went as he watched her tend to the butterfly in the greenhouse summer like heat as she put it on one of the flowers as it began to move then flutter'd it's wings fluttering from one flower to the next happily.

Happy she collasped exghasted and cold from using her coat to shild the butterfly as Soubi enter'd the greenhouse picking the young neko female up bridal style as memories of his first master came back but a kinder more gentle master that he grew to know before he became cold as the butterfly landed on soubi's shoulder a smile reached his eye's then his lips.

Ritsuka watched from outside jelousy reaching his eye's as he truned walking away. The next day she went back to see the butterfly only to find it dead both wings ripped apart as a bloodcurling scream escaped her lips as ritsuka and soubi came running and they saw the anger and sorrow in her eye's as she buried the animal she saved just the day before.

Soubi's fears arose that she could become like seimei over this loss and embraced her while she cried.

Summer came to Tokyo as she walked along the pavement as butterflies flew passed no smile came to her face since the death of the butterfly she saved died back in that winter as she spotted soubi leaning agaist a tree with a deep frown on his face as she approached him with a lil smile.

"What's wrong Soubi-sempai?" she asked kindly as he looked at her then lower'd his head muttering loud enough for only her to hear.

"Ritsuka got mad at me" he repiled as she embraced him then let go grabbing his hand with a bigger smile on her face.

"Come to my home. I'm 19 and it's my own home." she replied with a smile as she tugged him along the pavement as ritsuka showed up smacking her across the face.

"Let go. His not yours his mine." he replied in a cold tone as she responed with a angery tone.

"Soubi has a mind of his own and a will too to choose whome he goes with. His not a wingless Butterfly he can fly." she replied as soubi's violet eye's widen'd at her words as he finally understood that he is a human being and he did have a right.

"Ms.Kelly.." he started as she truned to him with a smile as she said "Yes mr.Soubi?" and he said back "Want to go out for some coffee and sandwiches instead?'' and she nodded as ritsuka pipped up.

"Um..." he started as she truned with a smile.
"Wanna join us Ritsuka-san?" she asked as he nodded and they started to a small deil down the road.

Near-by in the park two butterflies of a shapphire blue flew together as a thrid light cherry blossom pink butterfly flew between them and they flew together just like the three friends.

(4 year block)

Kelly was now 23 years old and married to Ritsuka as they were twin sacirifice units of the new Beloved with Soubi their fighter as they became the most unbeatable team ever.

Mr. and Mrs. Aoyagi were blessed with a baby girl named Butterfly as she was the butterfly of the forumer 'Loveless' thus her fighting name was 'Loveless Butterfly' and it stayed that way for a long time till she found love of her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm
I LOVE UR FAN FIC!!! loveless is one of my favorite manga/anime heart  

ufatty1

the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas