Welcome to Gaia! ::

|| Closed ||

Back to Guilds

A fun and improved Percy Jackson guild! Anyone can join! 

Reply Camp Half-Blood- A New Adventure
Parent Determination Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxNo_Longer_ActivexX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm
Please post your character profiles/skeletons here. You will not be able to get claimed if you don't.

Quote:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Race-(Demi-God, Satyr, Nymph, Hunter{Only girls can be hunters})-
Hair Color-
Eye Color-
Mortal Parent- (Human Parent- male/female and name)
Other/Bio-
Weapon(s)- (Can have up to three, only one magical)
Picture (Not necessary)-

There are plenty of example below. Note: You can have up to three weapons when you begin RP'ing, but you may only have one magical weapon.

Name- Damion Brown
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Race-Demi-God
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Hazel
Mortal Parent- Jonathan Brown- male
Other/Bio- Damion was raised by his father in a small town in Southern Illinois. He was the trouble maker of his class. Always picking fights with other kids. Even in kindergarten, he was caught pushing a boys face in the water fountain while it was running. When he turned 14 he decided to give up on his schooling. With his dyslexia and ADHD getting worse every day, there was no point in trying. He got kicked out of at least four schools before his dad decided it was best to home school him. Though he still had a temper, his grades did improve some. Then the day before his 17th birthday the hell hounds came. He had no idea what they were at the time, and as he ran down the street for his life people stopped and stared. Though Damion had no clue that what they were seeing was something totally different, because of the mist. When he got to the end of the road a car turned the corner, blocking his path. He was pulled into the car by some horned freak. He was then driven to Camp Half-Blood.
Weapon(s)- Sunglasses that allows him to see through things, sword, dagger
Picture (Not necessary)-
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Name:Drake Bone

Race:Human

Hair Color:Brown

Eye Color:Blue

Others:His a brave ,strong, courages boy but when it comes to his personality his pretty mean to others.

Weapon:Death Scythe, Made by his great,great,great,great grandfather(halfblood also) that can kill any immortal but needs 5 other soul to complete the process, if not its just an ordinary skythe. The second weapon is a Dark Bow, made by his ancestors who were also halfbloods,it can get threw anything and strikes like lighting when fired, know to have been fired at a dragon and his dragon scales were no defense against it since each arrow have been cursed with a spell that the god of Hades granted so they can be unstopabble. But uses alot of strength since the hair od the bow is a metal string which makes the arrow strike like thunder. The Third one is a Summoning Book which one him and his family,ancestors can read and summon the deadliest monster. he jut snaps his finger and then the book appears but he needs some time to complete it. And the monsters The bigger they are the more time he needs since the stronger they are.

Pic:User Image  

Lord Skull Reaper

dark mega v4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Name- Light Yagami
Gender- male
Age- 15
Race- (Human, Nymph, sytar.)Hyman
Hair color- brown
eye color- red
other-
weapon(s)- sityth
pic (not necessary)-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Name- Hazel
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Race- human
Hair color- black
eye color- blue
other- Im very quiet, dark, and spend a lot on my own. I have a few close friends but not too many.
weapon(s)- A black skull that lets me see death, a sword, and a shirt that has wings attached t it to let me fly.  

Haruhi_Fujiokaii

TeddyMoondog

Dapper Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am
Name-Shaun
Gender-Male
Age-13
Race- Human
Hair color-Brown
eye color-Emerald Green
other-At the moment he has no idea what's going on with his life and is confused about the entire Half Blood thing.
weapon(s)-Knife and a pin that turns into a bow and a backpack that turns into a quiver of arrows
pic (not necessary)-User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Name= James
Gender= Guy
Age= 15
Race= Human
Hair color= brown
eye color= dark blue
other= i can fly
wepons= a sife that can freeze what it touches, and magic powers over shadows, and wings for arial strikes  

Atilius Devoncroix

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Malicious Cerberus

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Name- Yong Shikigami
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Race- Human
Hair color- White
eye color- Grey
other- None
weapon- Alcamy, A long Blood Red Scymitar, and a Shieled that can become any size or shape in the world.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Yay! I'm a member!
xD

Name- Skyler
Gender- Female
Age- 14
Race- Human (demigod)
Hair color- blackish-brown
Eye color- sky blue
Other- Uhh, I'll think of something later...? xD
Weapon- Sword made of celestial bronze, um, can controll fire/sunlight (hoping to be a daughter of Apollo!!) annnd... a shield in the shape of a sun.
Picture: (kinda... xd )
User Image

biggrin Can't wait to be claimed!  

By_Fire_Light

Danny Donut

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Name- Daniel
Gender- Male
Age- 14-12/13/1994
Mortal Parent Gender- Female
God/Goddess Parent Gender- Male
Race- (Human, Nymph, satyr, hunter.) Human
Hair color- Brown, but allways dyes it black.
eye color- Grayish-Blue
Skin color- White, very pale
other- is in a band, plays guitar, i guess hes 'emo' emo but he gets mad when people call him that. He has a guitar that he brought with him to camp, and an amp, of course. He hasn't had much of a good life, but he still tries to find the better side of it. He lost someone important to him that he cared about the most. She died by commiting suicide. He never felt truly happy ever since she left him. (more to come soon)
weapon(s)- A stash of guitar picks that turns into throwing daggers, made from Styngian Steel (or w/e its called), and headphones that allow him to hear anywhere in the world, as long as his mind focuses on it. His guitar can turn into a daul-bladed battle axe.
pic (not necessary)- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Name- Pandi
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Race- Human
Hair color- Blonde
eye color- Light Clear Green
other- Friendly, Dependable, Talkative, All Around Nice
weapon(s)- Ancient Stone Medallion *has a mind of its own and has answers to everything...only its very stubborn and doesn't like to share its answer no matter how much you yell at it or throw it across the room* It's name is Adimpleo, and also doubles as a shield when it expands.
picture-
User Image  

iamaSuperNova

DarkDaisuke9

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 pm
Name- Aaron
Gender- Male
Age- 14
Race- Human
Hair color- Black
eye color- Red
other- Is kind of quiet while alone, Enjoys company of animals, Likes to write in his journal, and is often seen as a depressed person but is not
weapon(s)- A Black Notebook that turns into a sword made of Stygian Steel (Named Arcane Cloud), A leather bag that can produce anything Aaron owns or has owned (Owned as in he claims that it is his but cannot claim an item if someone else has), and wills it to appear in the bag, and A ring that can show a 3-D map of the area he is in within a 3 mile radius, beyond that it requires his energy to produce more
pic (not necessary)- User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name- Syen James Corvinace
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Race- Human
Hair color- Black with red and white tips
eye color- Soul piercing Ice blue eyes
other- I am kind to the people I know, but I mostly keep to my self. I love Playing tag in a gaveyard ( So much fun). I love horror stories. I posses the knowledge of Alchemy, due to my mother using it.
weapon(s)- I have two, four foot transforming Blade that has been dipped into the river of Styx.

Ryan The Insane

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Green Eyed Twilight

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 am
Name- Alec Foxx
Gender- Male
Age- 14
Race- Human/Demigod
Hair color-Sunny Blond
eye color-A murky mix between Blue, Green, and Gray
other- Alec was born to a billionaire mother, who invented a modified version of the Greek sundial. He loved his mom so much that he ran away from the luxuries of his mansion to Camp Half-Blood. He eagerly awaits to find out who is father is, because at his birth, his father gave him the medallion on his neck. His favorite things to do is to swim and write songs. He only brought his guitar and a change of clothes. This is his first week at camp and he spends it all down by the lake.
weapon(s)- A giant hammer
pic:
User Image  
Camp Half-Blood- A New Adventure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out