Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Welcome to my quest thread!

Donations are always welcome but aren't necessary. It's my quest so I should earn the gold. *nods to self*

Anyways, take a look around and admire the pretty concepts. I'd appreciate it if my ideas/names were not taken. If one of my ideas sparks an idea of your own, let me know and maybe we could do twins/siblings or some other "plot-like" twist!(if they're really close)

I absolutely love to come up with custom concepts. So I make a lot, and it's really just wishful thinking that I'll get all of them. XD; But I'll try!

If you'd like me to come up with a custom idea for you, feel free to pm me about it! I love to help others! :3

Reminder:
Won a slot in Sabin's August customs. Elgible in October to enter in customs.

Also, a very special thank you to Sabin for doing such a wonderful job on Mikki!

User Image

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter |Kalona | Angeni | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 pm
..::Quest Progress::..

{url linked name - Type of Soq - Progress }

Jezibelle - Unedited Usdia - Won a slot in Mind's June Customs! Yay! 8DD

heart ..: biggrin onations::.. heart

Thank you so much! It means a lot really! TwT
{{Reason why I'm keeping monetary value as well is to be sure that all donations go towards a quest fund and not mixed with my own gold}}

mew-neko - 70K
Doctor Whos Daughter - 175K

User Image

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter |Kalona | Angeni | Joint Quests | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:23 pm
..::Seathi::..

Ever since I first laid eyes on them, I've wanted at least one...maybe more. X3

User Image .:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Fekete
Owner: Azael_Rose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Breed: Seathi or Punk if possible
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye color - Light Blue; Hair Color - Lavender; Hair Style - Wavy pig tails with bangs that sweep over the left eye (pictured on the right in the reference to be able to show facial markings); Base - Purple with a darker purple fade markings and a dark purple with a lighter purple as the tribal rose; The fins should be black and dark purple and partially transparent. Edits - Two ripped black fishnet stocking sleeves on the frontlegs. The reference picture is pretty much how I want her to look like.
Reference image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color: cc
Tag Background: 019

Total: 200K

---

User Image
.:Seathi (no hair edits available at this time):.
Name of horse: Aref
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bold
Breed: Black Tip Reef Shark
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Base; Pretty simple, just like the Black Tip Reef Shark. Eye color - Bright Green; Hair Color - Dark Grey; Hair Style - Standard Mane for males.
Reference image(s):

Black Tip Reef Shark Refs: [x], [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Total Price: 100K

(Aref has a twin, Fera - which I'm going to add once I've done the ref pic)

User Image

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter |Kalona | Angeni | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm
..::Usdia::..

Cute chibi ponies! Who wouldn't want some! *plans for a mini herd* XD

User Image
.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Reign
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Regal
Breed: Royal or just Usdia is fine
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color - Gold; Hair Color - Dark Red/Crimson; Hair Style - Curly Mane and Tail; Base - White with faded orange markings, and a dusting of dull red/rust color, which is pictured in the ref imange; Hooves - Gold with dark red rimming the bottom; Edit - A layered gold necklace and ruby pendant (see ref: but simpler)

Reference image(s): Reign and Ruby Pendant
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Total Price: 150K Base + 100K Minor Edit = 250K Total

--

His Familiar:
.:Familiar:.
Name: Pyrite
Breed: Raccoon
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Mischievous
Reference image?: His colors in normal raccoon markings
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please if possible; otherwise tagged seperately.
Total Price: 25K

~

User Image
Name of horse: ? (Ame...?)
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Usdia (?)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Green Eyes; Lilac or a soft purple color for both mane and tail; Custom Mane and Tail (refer to picture); Base is White; Some soft purple markings near nose/muzzle; Flower markings are purple, and the ivy is green; Dark Green Hooves.
Dark Purple for the Big Floppy Tail Bow.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Foal! 8D
Total Price: 350K (250K Growing + 100K Minor Edit)

Her twin

~

User Image

.:Usdia:.
Colorist Wanted: Any
Name of horse: Jezibelle
Temper: Docile
Breed: Spirited
Description: Teal Eyes; Dark Brown (darker than her body markings) Mane and Tail; Medium Mane and Braided Tail: Tail feathers should have teal beads and brown and white feathers (I'm flexible with this as long as it's those three colors); Base is white, markings are brown (refer to reference picture for details)
Reference image(s): Markings Ref - [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC (something that fits with her color scheme)
Premade Tag Number: 036
Tag Feather: If possible, could it be like her tail feathers?

Total Price: 150K

In the Future:

Personality: Jezibelle is someone who never raises her voice, avoids fights and takes care of others before herself.

Brief Backstory: Jezibelle was taken into the Kawani Village at a young age and sold to a family that soon lost interest in her. (At the time her parents were sold as well elsewhere) Aponi, my persona, had come down from her solitude to trade with the village and spotted the lone usdia (now a young adult). She bartered with everything she had brought just to get Jezibelle.
She did manage to trade for a dreamcatcher pendant and placed it over her neck - Jezi now had a home.

Because of this, she will have a lot of rp near or at the teepee (with and without my persona).

Plots:
[ ] - Adopt a Foal: Jezibelle is the ideal mother but she has not found a mate as of yet. Perhaps she encounters an abandoned basket or a lost foal without a parent, and raises the foal as her own. Since she is an usdia I thought it would be interesting to have her adopt one of the larger 'races'.

[ ] - Stand Tall Little One: She will avoid fights at almost all costs except for when it comes to her babies, she will fight to the end if she must. Maybe her adopted foal is starting to question his/her mother's strength and courage, so the foal runs off to explore on their own without supervision- much further than before. They encounter a dangerous soquili and Jezibelle steps in to protect her little one. The two grow closer because of it.

Regarding Breeding: Jezibelle is not one to fall in love easily but she gives each relationship everything she has. A life mate is ideal but I'm willing to have a few loves turn into 'flings'.

((Long lost sibling {twin} - Green eyes and green beads with all white feathers. Missing markings near front hooves. Punk Hairstyle. No dreamcatcher. Temper is Sassy. Premade Tag: 016))
~

User Image
Name of horse: Kimama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Usdia (Feel free to change)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Brown eyes; Black Mane and Tail; A curly style for both mane and tail (refer to ref); Base is Black with smoky grey/white markings. Black Hooves. White Hair accessories.
Reference image(s):
Total Price: 250K (150K Base + 100K Minor Edits)

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm
..::Regular Non-Edits::..

It's all in the pattern! ;D

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:07 pm
..::Edited Regular::..

Now this is where it gets addicting...

User Image

Name: Bosal
Temper: Outgoing
Changes: Blue Eyes

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Bosal
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outgoing
Breed: Painted Bridle
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Sky Blue Eyes!; Hair color is a dark brown; Mane - “Wild” style with dark blue and/or cream feathers. (whichever looks best honestly); Tail is custom (refer to picture below); Draft Body Style and Leg Feathers.
Reference image(s):
Tag Background: 028
Hair/clothing edits: Tail Style; refer to picture above. Reigns; refer to picture above, either a dark blue or black color.
Total Price: 550K = 450K Base + 100 Minor Edits

Design is by MindSend and I received him through her Adoption Agency. :3

((Adopted son's cert will be 009))

---

User Image

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm
..::Cerynei::..

DEER! @w@

---
User Image

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dehna
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Coy
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye Color - Cyan; Hair Color - Teal that fades to s darker teal at the tips; Hair Style - Forever Foal Mane; Base - White with teal faded markings (refer to picture)
Reference image(s):

Dahlia, Ribbon Detail, Detail2
Tag Background: 005
Hair/clothing edits (if any): White Dahlias in hair, tail and by hooves with little sparkle-like things (refer to picture); Teal Plaid Ribbon around neck (bow should be on outer side of neck; refer to pictures above)
Total Price: 650K - (550K base and 100K Edits)

((030 for her sister Helianna))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 pm
..::Wind::..

Just one or two does it for me, I'm sure. *shifty eyes* >.> ... <.<

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter |Kalona | Angeni | Joint Quests | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm
..::Uni::..

*speechless*

User Image

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Snow Flurry
Temper (one word for horse's personality): (To be determined later)
Breed: Spirited “Winter Edition”?
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark Blue Horn. that shines/sparkles slightly, and eyes. Base is a lighter blue, with dark blue hooves.
Reference Image(s):

Hat Sorta Ref | Mane and Tail Ref

Tag frame color: CC (For the background image; I'd like something snowy)
Tag Background: 010
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane and Tail is long and whipping around the body (very much unlike the default long style!) ; white-ish silver color. Kinda sparkly or snowy.
Fluffy Hat is made of cotton or flannel and is mainly blue with a white trim. Two Pom-pom type things are attached. (Try to add movement to the hair, hat and scarf as though there was a waft of wind around her) The Scarf is striped blue and white, and is made of the same material as the hat.

I'm pretty flexible as long as she has everything above. But try to keep her semi-simplistic. :3
Total Price: 950K Total (750K Base and 200K for edits)

---

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm
..::Mer::..

*sighs* Some day I will get you!

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 am
..::Flutter::..

Pretty buterfly wingies... *w*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 am
..::Kalona::..

Just one boy and I'll be happy! XD;

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter | Kalona | Angeni | Joint Quests | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 am
..::Angeni::..

Improbable but one can still hope!

Navigation: Welcome | Quest Progress | Customs - Seathi | Usdia | Regular Non-Edits | Edited Regular | Cerynei | Wind | Uni | Mer | Flutter | Kalona | Angeni | Joint Quests | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved |

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 am
..::Joint Quests::..

There's power in numbers! 8D

Toola - Origins: Spirits of the Past

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 am
.:Familiars:.

.:Familiar:.
Name: Melu
Bear
Pastels/Naturals Swirl