Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
Ask Ares Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace

Eh more like if you're sleeping with some random women she'd ask you to keep your sunglasses on :/ and I know he has one since I read the posts (very hilarious) though I like how Hades looked in Hercules he was awesome!

Or I could change my appearance - we can do that too, though Zues is more well known for using that strategy, of course. I thought Hades looked funny in that Disney movie. I don't like the way they portrayed me though. Ugh.

Totally! I mean you didn't say ANYTHING and you get sucked into Typhon!

Yeah, and they portrayed me as a fatty. Eh, that's Disney for you. Its for kids, so I don't really care too much about the innacuracies. I mean, you cant just show kids these days all the rape and murder that really took place, mostly because you guys are so hypersensitive about it. Them's the breaks right there...they coulda made me less fat though, I mean REALLY.

Yeah that's true, and they could've made you a little less buff. Unless you like buff then go ahead. Happy New Year! (At least it is in my country, not very good with the time zone thing) and they are children mind you I watched life of Brian when I was eight and other R rated movies :/

I prefer to look relatively healthy in my portrayals, not obese. And happy new year to you too, though mine does come a little bit late. Ah, Life of Brian? Great movie...usually people like the Holy Grail better, so this is new.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 am
Who's got the biggest guns on Olympus, barring yourself, Ares?  

Elteach

Distinct Hellraiser

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:20 am
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace

Eh more like if you're sleeping with some random women she'd ask you to keep your sunglasses on :/ and I know he has one since I read the posts (very hilarious) though I like how Hades looked in Hercules he was awesome!

Or I could change my appearance - we can do that too, though Zues is more well known for using that strategy, of course. I thought Hades looked funny in that Disney movie. I don't like the way they portrayed me though. Ugh.

Totally! I mean you didn't say ANYTHING and you get sucked into Typhon!

Yeah, and they portrayed me as a fatty. Eh, that's Disney for you. Its for kids, so I don't really care too much about the innacuracies. I mean, you cant just show kids these days all the rape and murder that really took place, mostly because you guys are so hypersensitive about it. Them's the breaks right there...they coulda made me less fat though, I mean REALLY.

Yeah that's true, and they could've made you a little less buff. Unless you like buff then go ahead. Happy New Year! (At least it is in my country, not very good with the time zone thing) and they are children mind you I watched life of Brian when I was eight and other R rated movies :/

I prefer to look relatively healthy in my portrayals, not obese. And happy new year to you too, though mine does come a little bit late. Ah, Life of Brian? Great movie...usually people like the Holy Grail better, so this is new.

Yeah, it's really funny, my mum and dad met one of them because he was working on the Documentary 'Crusaders' and they wanted to show an Arab wedding and my parents just so happened to have planned their wedding at a perfect time so he attended the wedding (my mum squealed and my dad did the same on the inside) and that's when they decided I cannot go through life without knowing who they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm
Morianrhod
Who's got the biggest guns on Olympus, barring yourself, Ares?

Most likely candidate would be Hephaestus. He's made a lot of weaponry in his time...actually he still does depending on the circumstances.  

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 pm
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars

Yeah, it's really funny, my mum and dad met one of them because he was working on the Documentary 'Crusaders' and they wanted to show an Arab wedding and my parents just so happened to have planned their wedding at a perfect time so he attended the wedding (my mum squealed and my dad did the same on the inside) and that's when they decided I cannot go through life without knowing who they are.

That's actually kinda cool. Neat for you guys.

Ah, the Crusades...brings me back. Good times I had there, each and every one of 'em.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 am
Ares or Mars
Etoiles_Grace
Ares or Mars

That's actually kinda cool. Neat for you guys.

Ah, the Crusades...brings me back. Good times I had there, each and every one of 'em.

Good thing you don't know any pacifists sweatdrop Yeah the Crusaders were interesting (I'm just glad that I wasn't born in that period emotion_sweatdrop )  

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:10 am
Crusades... Which wave was your favorite Ares?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm
Qyp

The First of the crusades was one of my favorites - gotta go with the classics. The campaigns against Jerusalem and Antioch were deliciously brutal; but really, I loved them all.  

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Ares or Mars
Qyp

The First of the crusades was one of my favorites - gotta go with the classics. The campaigns against Jerusalem and Antioch were deliciously brutal; but really, I loved them all.

Hahaha. Is there any war that is your favourite over all time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Qyp
Ares or Mars
Qyp

Naaaah, I really can't choose THAT. Too many favorites, in my book.  

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Ares or Mars
Qyp
Ares or Mars
Qyp

Ah, I see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm
Ares or Mars
Qyp
Ares or Mars
Qyp

And since Ares is the god of war that would be like asking a father to choose his favorite child. (Well i guess the gods dont usually have a problem choosing favorites....) BUT its like asking a.... you get the point stare  

l-Alpine-Aphrodisiac-l

Romantic Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:19 am
xllJesterllx
Ares or Mars
Qyp
Ares or Mars
Qyp

And since Ares is the god of war that would be like asking a father to choose his favorite child. (Well i guess the gods dont usually have a problem choosing favorites....) BUT its like asking a.... you get the point stare

There is always a favourite.

I reckon Athena would be Zeus' fave.

U MAD ARES?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Qyp
xllJesterllx
Ares or Mars
Qyp
Ares or Mars
Qyp

U MAD ARES?

Not really; I always knew Zeus never like me much. He never really made it much of a secret that he hates me, you know.  

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm
Ares or Mars
Qyp
xllJesterllx
Ares or Mars
Qyp

U MAD ARES?

Not really; I always knew Zeus never like me much. He never really made it much of a secret that he hates me, you know.

Awww, that sucks. I guess you are Hera's favourite?  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff