Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buso Renkin

Back to Guilds

The Alchemist and the Homunculus have been at war for thousand and thousands of year; now its your turn to join the fight. 

Tags: Alchemy, Homunculus, Kakugane, Warrior, High School 

Reply ➋__Archive Data__
Andre Sato

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dre_phantom
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Andre Sato

User Image

Name: Andre Sato

Nickname: Dre, Phantom, The Reaper, Sato

Race: Human

Birthdate: May 25

Blood type: AB

Mode of Transportation: Yamaha YZF

Hobbies: Drawing, hanging out, Riding his bike, laying around and sometimes beginning lazy

Motto: Heavy sigh. "Why does this have to be such a hassle."

Appearance: He stands at 5'7". He has long hair that is usually kept in a ponytail with a few strands of hair purposely left to hangout in the front. He us almost always wearing clothing with at less small amount of black if not all. He has a pyramid steel armband that he wears on his left hand and wheres two belts; only putting them through two loops on each side so that they create an 'X' like shape. He also wheres a chain with a cross, which was given to him by Gomuun after he joined the Alchemist.

Personality: Andre is a very lay back and quiet person but when something needs to be done he always steps up to the plate, but at the same time when he wants he can be extremely persistence and determined on a goal. Although around his friends he is very loud and rude he can be a very polite person when it is needed.

Background: Andre grew up very isolated from most people. He was almost always found by himself unless he was with very close friends, which he always tried to keep to a minimum. When he was alone he would often read through textbooks and dictionaries; any piece of literature that he could get a hold of. This in his future turned out of help him in school, but after being constantly harassed by other class mates and ridiculed by others he purposely hid his abilities promising himself he would only reveal it when it became absolutely necessary. In class he had a teacher that noticed his abilities despite his attempts to hide them. His teacher known as Gomuun secretly trained him to become an alchemist warrior, using school projects and holding him after school to test and hone his skills, throughout the process Andre was very suspicious but decide that he would ride it out to see what would happen. After he entered the 7th grade Gomuun finally revealed his plan and attempted to recruit Andre. At first Andre refused, with the belief that Gomuun was crazy because he believe in monster, but eventually was persuaded after Gomuun saved his life from a large arachnid like homunculus. After this he willingly joined the Alchemist under the supervision of Gomuun who was later given the title of Warrior Chief, the leader of the Alchemist.

Who you Fight for: The Alchemist

Team: £ternal £chø

Rival(s): [None]

Kakugane Serial Number: XXV [25]

Name of Primary Kakugane: Buso Renkin: Reach of The Reaper

Special Ability Of your Buso Renkin: Besides The Reach of The Reaper's ability to extend to a 4 mile radius and almost unbreakable metal it can create a cloud of smoke that can cover a 2 mile radius. Everything with in the smoke weapon can be used to attack on any position, but while that part attacks it vanishes from the actual weapon begin held. Also the user of this weapon's voice can be heard in certain points in the smoke, no matter how far it is. Dre is able to swallow the fog, merging with the reaper spirit. But as he devours the smoke it cuts the max radius of the fog until his form is released. 1/4 = Power boost, 2/4 = Speed Boost, Partial lose of control over his body to the reaper, 3/4 Complete lose of body control to the reaper until he passes out, 4/4 never been reached.

Image of your Buso Renkin:

User Image

Other Equipment:

-Alchemist Fight Gloves
-Steel Mask

Theme song: Hurricane By 30 Seconds To Mars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 am
Time Skip Story

[Told to Ryo]

"Story," Dre said in a low voice still peering up at the sky as his smile slowly, but surely faded. "Growing up I didn't really have a lot of friends and honestly I didn't really want any all I had was a hand full of friends, three or four." He said "Even my close friends I tried to keep to a minium, but even with them I still liked to keep to myself. I liked to read when I was younger," he paused giving of a light smirk and chuckle, "I would ready absolutely anything I could get my hands on, even the dictionary. I guess it worked in my favor. I was always able to answer even the toughest problem in class, but eventually I hid my intelligence, because I would rather seem stupid then be ridicule by the mass amount of idiots." He said as leaned his head up, his hair covering his eyes. "So I decided to use my intelligence only when I had to, but there was a teacher who could always see right through my charade, Gomuun.."

Dre had said the captain's name, but didn't care much as he continued to talk. "He found his own way to train me while in school, fooling even me, whether is was drills in gym class or my knowledge in English, even getting my into the tennis team and kendo club. I kind of had a feeling that something strange was going on, but I didn't care. Then after a few years he decided on tell me about every thing," he paused again, "meaning behind all of the class challenges and physical training and also about the homunculus. At first I thought he was insane, but later on in that same week I was attacked and wouldn't you know, he shows up and saves me." He said laughing again lightly. "Damn spiders." he muttered while laughing. "I then entered the Alchemist army, but at that point I didn't have much of a choice. But a part of my waited to do this, to fight regardless of reason and the Alchemist army would help me do that."

"I fought with everything I had, my weapon changing along with me, but every change... felt stronger. I had a dream to be the best, but I had no dream to become the captain." Dre said. "After I became a first class warrior I began to distance myself from the others. I felt something in my buso renkin, something different, but more deeper then it's form almost as if it had a soul. When using it I felt compelled to kill my targets, almost as if the spirit of the reaper had bonded with my kakugane and in turn with me. I soon left, about three weeks before the battle between Tokushi and Gomuun, went to Shinjuku. I served there as a first class warrior to, but I didn't go just to travel, I went to truly learn how to control my kakugane and it's spirit." He paused again, closing his eyes as he continued to speak. "I did many things that should have gotten me killed and some even marked as a trader, but because of Gomuun I was always given the benefit of the doubt and they would cover up everything, using the media members who happened to be Alchemist. But the one thing they couldn't hide.... The massacre at the Shinjuku Highs building.... I hadn't been able to control the spirit for longer then a few minutes, but there was a lot of homunculus in the build devouring every person they could. They told me to say out of it but I couldn't.. I went it and over did it... I lost control, when I came to I was covered in dust and blood, some if it was mine.. But the building had been destroyed and I did it. After that I decided to return back to Ginsei and that's it." He said with what's left of his face that could be seen had a cold expression. "I murdered what I guess to be at least 3 other people, a policeman and two alchemist and I haven't told anyone anything since, as far as the Shinjuku department claimed it was a giant homunculus. But in the past the Alchemist army have made me do much worst....I was ordered to kill so many of my own friends and teammates that I lost track" He gritted his teeth as he forced a smile and looked back over to Ryo, his eyes showing sadness. "But don't tell a-" He just stopped talking mid sentence and looked back up to the sky. "Anyway.... I'm not going to be there pawn anymore."

Dre_phantom
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
➋__Archive Data__

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers