Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian HQ of Role Play and Discussion.

Back to Guilds

Come here to Role Play, and talk among other gaians using our chat forums. 

Tags: I3ee_Sky, AlliBalli52, Roleplay, Chat 

Reply Role Play♠
Moekemon battle of the ages! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm
User Image
In the Sinnoh region something strange is about to go down. This isen't the one you know and love it has formed in an alternate universe where most pokemon and Gijinka's. Choose our Pokemon and join in the journey to save your world.
User Image

-Main-
-Rules-
-Skeleton/Profile-
-Extra-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 pm
-RULES-
No flaming
No spamming
No cybering in fourms
No complaining to me about anything
I am Poke' Master of this RP piss me off and I'll release ou back into the wild
Cursing is fine how much you do it is fine just don't say that one word we all know and are too nervous to say, yeah.
TOS blahblahblah

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 pm

-SKELY-
Name:
Nick Name: (If ou want)
Type:
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with sad A skill that you like no making one up)
Strong Point: (2 only like speed or something like that, it won't be gody btw you'll just be faster)
Weak Point: (What are your weaker points)
Ability sad Float Torrent ect.)
Kind of food you like sad Sweet, Spicky ect.)
Pic:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:22 pm

-PROFILES-
Name: Gallade
Nick Name: Blade
Nature: Rash
Type: Physcic, Fighting
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with:X-Blade
Strong Point: Speed, Acuracy
Weak Point: Easily distracted.
Ability:Steadfast
Kind of food you like biggrin ry
Pic:User Image

Name: Gardevior
Nick Name: Bella
Nature: loyal
Type: Psychic
Skill that you've mastered or are especially good with: Healing Wish
Strong Point: Can see into the future and can sense feelings
Weak Point: will willingly sacrifice itself for the good of the team
Ability: Future Sight
Kind of food you like: sweet
Picture:
User Image

Name:Gyarados
Nick Name biggrin os
Nature:Aggressive
Type:Water/Flying
Skill: HyperBeam
Strong Point: Speed
Weak Point: Rock/electric
Ability:Fly/swim
Kind of food you like:fish

Name: Lucario
Nick Name: Blaze
Nature: Brave
Type: Fighting Steel
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Vacume Wave
Strong Point:Strength, Defense.
Weak Point: Is preety lazy
Ability:Inner focus
Kind of food you like: Sweet
Pic: User Image

Name: Torchic
Nick Name: Torrie
Nature: Curious
Type: Fire
Skill that you've mastered or are especially good with: Flame thrower
Strong Point: Eager to help out.
Weak Point: Curious, can't see well in the dark, and constantly getting into trouble.
Ability: Overheat
Kind of food you like: Spicy
Picture:
User Image

Name: Togetic
Nick Name: Trey
Nature: Cheerful
Type: Normal/ Flying
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Metronome
Strong Point: Can sense emotions/ cause happiness and can fly by barely flapping his wings
Weak Point: Is pretty small for his age (about as tall as most 10 or 11 year olds)
Ability: Sweet Kiss
Pic:
User Image

Name: Metagross
Nick Name: Saku
Nature: Calm
Type: Steel, Phsychic
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Giga Impact
Strong Point: Attack and Defense
Weak Point: Not the fastest dodger.
Ability: Clear body
Kind of food you like: All kinds

Name: Banette
Nick Name: Brandon by all, Banny by Trey
Nature: Mischevious
Type: Ghost
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Curse
Strong Point: Really good with curses (and pain since he often stabs himself with pins)
Weak Point: He's small for his age and tends to not get along with others.
Ability: Shadow Ball
Kind of food you like: Sour
Pic:
User Image

Name: Shedinja
Nick Name: Akaki
Age confused ?
Nature: Lonely
Type: Bug Ghost
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Theif
Strong Point: He's extremly fast, and has a high attack
Weak Point: He has the lowest HP ever.
Ability: WonderGaurd

~Ghost characters~

Name: Lucario
Nick Name: Lucy
Nature: Prideful, loyal to friends, has a sense of justice
Type: Fighting and Steel
Skill that you've masterd or are especialy good with: Aura Sphere
Strong Point: Powerful and Fast
Weak Point: Only around when truly needed
Ability: Force Palm
Kind of food you like: Bitter
Pic:
User Image

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm
((I choose you start the rp....amon........yeah start.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
Bella, or better known as Gardevior, walked through the halls of a gym, one hand lightly tracing the wall as she alked. The blank look in her eyes and face would have made some one new to seeing her seem like she was blind, that wasn't the case. She was using her ability to sense feelings to try and find some one, and her fingers only followed along the wall to make sure she didn't bump into anything. She turned and walked into the room she had been looking for, finding the person she had been looking for. She blinked, now looking the way any one else would when looking around. She spotted Blade and walked over to him in a way that made it look like she was gliding, her heels making little to no noise. She definately did look out of place in the gym since everyone here was dressed to train where as she was wearing her usual "ball gown," but it honestly wasn't that big of a surprise to many who saw who it was. "Blade... You're late again..."  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Crew

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image
Blade or Gallade, was in his room sharpening his blades as he did ever morning. He dabbed some alcholalong the blade to clean it of anything that was not suppose to be on it. He picked up his second blade and did the same. It usually ate up a few hours but he always took good car of them since it was aprat of him. He jumped slightl when Bella came in. He sighed and continued cleaning. "I told ou not to sneak up on me our lucky I remember your voice, late for what?" He asked not turing around to look at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
Bella tilted her head to the side slightly at his complaint, not understanding. Even with her tilting her head her short green hair still fell over one of her red eyes. "Sneak up on you? But I made more noise than usual..." She honestly couldn't help it. At this point she'd basically learned how to walk with out making a sound, so walking in a way that made any noise was difficult for her. As though to prove a point, she soundlessly glided to the bed and sat down next to him. "You said you would train with me by the river. I've been waiting for the past hour... When you didn't show up, I had to try looking into the future several times and see if I could pick up on your mood so I could find you. I thought something bad had happened.."  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Crew

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image
"Yeah I guess I'm goin' deaf huh?" He said chuckleing as he stood up holing his blades like he does. "Is it......that late already!?" He said picking up the poketech watch. "Ah! S-sorry Bella ou know how time get's awa from me when i do this!." He said bowing as an apology. "Alright Bella we can head over there now." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image
Bella frowned slightly and shook her head. "I don't have time now... I promised Eevee I'd find a shiny stone for her in in the mountains near here. She said she'd pay me poke and give me a few items if I did this tast for her... But I don't think she would mind if you came with me. After all, it is pretty dangerous to go alone. Maybe you could come?" She miled gently, hoping he'd accept the offer. She didn't enjoy going into the mountains alone since others would some times jump out and attack you for no good reason. Sure, she always saw it coming, but it was always so annoying.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Crew

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image
Blade snapped his swords into place on his wrist and sighed. "Don't worr Bella we can do it another time." He said smiling. "Ah well, I'm sure Chocker can handle things today, of course I'll acompany you." He said smiling. He walked into the gm and inhaled "CHOKER! YOUR UP TODAY DO WELL!!!" He elled in an extremely loud voice so everybody could hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image
Bella smiled slightly as he accepted the offer. "I promise to split the reward with you evenly since i know how difficult it is for you to-" She then flinched as he yelled out loudly for Choker to take over. "... So loud... As I was saying, I know how difficult it is for you to just leave here, so I promise to share some of the reward with you. Besides, it'll technically still be training if we run into some rouges." Gardevior's eyes suddenly shined bright red as she got a blank look on her face, but then the light dulled and she blinked a few times. She had just seen into the future once again. That happened from time to time, so she was pretty used to that happening now. She stood up and waited to see if he was going to lead out the door.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Crew

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

gryewolf
Captain

5,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image
Saku grinned as chocker *Machoke duh* Grunted and began running the drills. Saku laughed and bowed "Sorry for scareing you." He shook his head. "No need I make a fine living as I do now this is no trouble Choker is more than happy to help, and of course he is entilted to a little extra at the end of the week." He said smiling. He was about to say something else when she flashed into the future "I'm glad I found that Dawn stone or else I'd be doing things like that too." He said. He could use foresight as well he just thought it'd be too much of a hassel. When smiled when she snapped out of it "Alright Bella come on let's go." He said heading twords the main gym doors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageDos was training himself on a bush outside, swiping at it with his tail. something stirred from the bush bringing a smirk to his face "HYPERBEAM!!!" he yelled completly incinerating the bush and whatever else was hiding within.  

Dark Maverick423

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Crew

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image
Bella nodded and followed Blade when that 6th sense of her's kicked in. She yanked Blade back, and just in time. A hyper beam went past them, and outside was Dos. It was pretty close to what she had seen, but only with a different ending for Blade. She patted Blade's shoulder before stepping gracefully through the hole Do had made in the wall and walking over to him. "Good morning Dos. Blade and I were about to go into the mountains to find a shiny stone for Eevee. Care to join us?"  
Role Play♠

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff