The place to fight, show your skills, be the best 

Tags: Pokemon, Pokémon Black, Pokemon White, Soul Silver, Battle 

Reply Neo-battle Frontier
Introduce Yerself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do we introduce ourselves and never come back?
  we have a life mate <___<
  we don´t have a good memory bank up our heads
  I´ve got a GF/BF Im enslaved D=
View Results

X Dark Serge X
Vice Captain

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:15 pm
Well it is pretty much the regular Thread where you come on in, say a few things about you... and we wonder how many times you will post in this Guild

Im X Dark Serge X a member of Osellan team I´ll be meeting you all in your challenge to my gym, I´ll take care of most of the Badges procedures...
Nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm
Hi I'm Aria, The Flying Gym Leader. I look forward to all of your challenges. Here's my friend code if you'd like it.

FC: 3093-4070-0906  

AriaG

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tamasha_Toko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm
I'm Laure of the purplesurge clan Ultimate Annhilation, one of it's many battlers, and i'm interested in how the Pokemon community is doing no Gaia. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:22 pm
HI my name kin call me Joseph my real name am water pokemon Gym Leader and happy to be here.and love to battle sometime.  

fox demon kin

Tokushi Sarin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm
"Hey, I'm Tokushi and I go by Freakshan on my platinum. Also a bug gym leader of a gym who loves coming up with team ideas for same types to regular mixed type team. I'm up for a battle whenever I got some free time and like to gain some experiance from each one to come up with some effective strategies"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:22 pm
Since I am a Gym Leader here I am obligated to make introductions. I am Luther Olathes, the leader of the Black Hollow Gym, which specializes in Dark type pokemon. So, do not expect any warm welcomes. I accept all challengers, both offical and unoffical.  

Luther Olathes

stray_cat05
Captain

Unbeatable Player

7,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm
hi im stray_cat05, my real name is Mauro i love pokemon battles and i am the leader of the -Abzolute Zero- gym  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 pm
I'm Iori. PM me for a battle and I'll see what I can do. I don't forsee myself becoming a regular at this guild since it seems dead.  

the_true_iori

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:19 pm
Mhhmm.

You did get permission from GNPL to use Gym-leader-concept?

I'm Schwarze Sonne.
The wanderer. ; D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 pm
My in-game name is Lucas, and I may be forced to agree with Iori, if activity doesn't pick up. Though, it is currently a goal to rip through all of your gyms.

My FC is in my sig, and I don't plan to move it.  

Tsukameru

rai-shooter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Yo, the name's Rai. I'm one of the newer members of your guild. I'm a quick learner, with an even quicker wit. I make jokes all the time, but I tend to go off into my little "Rants" that often discuss my, and sometimes other people's opinions. Here's a little preview of one of my rants.

The fact that You don't seem to have a Poison Type Gym leader, or Gym, for that matter, is quite perplexing. You are also missing a large amount of other gyms, but poison happens to be my favorite, so stated that one first. I'm just saying. Not all gym leaders need to be Main members of the guild.

EDIT: Now, that was just a Preview. If you want to hear the WHOLE thing, I'll gladly tell ya. But trust me. You won't like it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:25 pm
Welcome, our new members. Don't worry about activity, we mainly focused on activity for the Gym Leader Challenge, so we're mostly inviting people interested in battles. Hope to see you both conquering our Castle.  

Industrial Kat
Crew

Abel Volkman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm
Hello, I'm Craig, that's my real name as well as my name on here. I'm en electric user in pokemon, and I will one day rule the world. So, start bowing down before my awesomeness now. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
rai-shooter
Yo, the name's Rai. I'm one of the newer members of your guild. I'm a quick learner, with an even quicker wit. I make jokes all the time, but I tend to go off into my little "Rants" that often discuss my, and sometimes other people's opinions. Here's a little preview of one of my rants.

The fact that You don't seem to have a Poison Type Gym leader, or Gym, for that matter, is quite perplexing. You are also missing a large amount of other gyms, but poison happens to be my favorite, so stated that one first. I'm just saying. Not all gym leaders need to be Main members of the guild.

EDIT: Now, that was just a Preview. If you want to hear the WHOLE thing, I'll gladly tell ya. But trust me. You won't like it.

well, so far we´re just following the traditional 8 gyms... because... it is you know... a tradition itself... unless somehow the new games in gold and silver get to be 16 gyms... then maybe... and just maybe we could see about that, so far, register in the gym leader castle, Im sure noone there will dissapoint you in battling skills  

X Dark Serge X
Vice Captain

Greedy Businessman

X Dark Serge X
Vice Captain

Greedy Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Craig Hinote
Hello, I'm Craig, that's my real name as well as my name on here. I'm en electric user in pokemon, and I will one day rule the world. So, start bowing down before my awesomeness now. lol
can I lol at you?... really o_o
and if you feel confident, come, challenge the gyms~ we will wait to see your awesomeness there XD  
Neo-battle Frontier

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff