Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] crap its you again D:< GO AWAY!! (Nikhita & Ra'asiel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
Ra'asiel was taking a nice cool drink from the stream at the moment. it was a rather nice, clear day out dispit the heat. rather than sticking around home, he had decided to go wandering about since it was a nice day even with the heat. glancing around after his drink, he gave a loud snort and then tosses his mane out of his face. "seems no one is out today but me...." mumbling to himself, he then gave a smirk since he rather liked that no one seemed to be out and about but him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm
User Image

Sighing, Nikhita wished it was Fall already. Summer wasn't her thing, never had been, never would be. The heat made it unbearable to truly be active, and at least in the fall it was cool and crisp, but still warm enough to enjoy leisurely walks. As she walked along, she reviewed a memory that had recently occurred...

"Listen, Aruna, your son is really rude! Didn't you teach them better?" The older mare with sharp golden eyes smiled in amusement at her friend. "Nikhita, Ra'asiel probably wouldn't have been that rude to you if you hadn't snapped at him like you had. He has manners, dear, just you didn't earn them at that point." She stared at her friend, the mother of the stallion who had been incredibly rude to her. "What... but--!" Aruna had only shaken her head, body shaking with silent mirth.

She sighed. Of course Aruna would laugh at her. The mare knew how her son was like, which was probably why she didn't find it all that rude to begin with... then again, Aruna was probably used to it, seeing who her mate was... but Aruna was also very strong spirited, so she kept her mate in line--as well as the rest of her huge family.

Wishing to find a river or stream to cool down in, not paying attention once more thanks to the humidity and the heat waves wearing on her body, she didn't see that she was about to run into the very stallion that was currently occupying her thoughts, whether she liked it or not.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 pm
Ra'asiel had been taking any chance to slip away from his family as of late. it didn't help when his mother constently teasing him about Nikhita. he had not thought she had really known his mother and when he found out they had talked, he could of died right there since it ment none stop teaseing and hounding off how he met Nikhita. ears flicked back though when the sound of someone approcing had snapped him out of his thoughts. and just like Nikhita had him on her mind, he had her on his. " who's there?" he spoke in a gruff, tough voice since he was not one to allow any to push him around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
She glanced up hearing a familiar voice. Groaning, she couldn't believe it; was her luck just THAT bad? Of all stallions to run into!! Looking around, and groaning again when she realized she was the only Soquili around, she knew she had no choice. She had promised Aruna she'd TRY and be nice to her youngest... Bah. Taking a breath, she answered with her lilting voice. "Hello, Ra'asiel. Fancy meeting you here." She waited for the inevitable.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Ra'asiel's ears perked up when the other finaly spoke but he had been expecting someone he didn't know not her. groaning, he couldn't beleive she managed to find him yet again. oh well it seemed maybe this time she wouldn't be so rude but then again he had been a total jurk when they had ran into one another. taking in a deep breath, he went over to where she was. " yeah fancy seeing you here Nikhita." trying to be atlest civial, after all the teasing from home he really didnt need nikhita getting angery with him again and talking to his mother again. it really was embessing when his own mother was teasing him over some girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm
She snorted, shaking her head. "Oh, is that the best you can say? 'Fancy seeing you here, Nikhita?' You copycat, I already said that! At least come up with something smart!" What an idiot, she surmised. He probably knew how to fight better than to exchange words. Hell, if Shizuka Tsuyoi hadn't been mated she'd have preferred him over his little brother here. She quickly bent down to get a quick drink of water. She would drink to cool down, and then get out of here. The last thing she needed was to get into another fight with this crazed stallion.

She smirked to herself; by now, Aruna was probably driving Ra'asiel crazy with her constant motherly teasing of managing to catch a mare. Well, of course; Nikhita herself was an incredibly gorgeous mare--duh--and any stallion who was single ought to be crazy for her! Well, aside from crazed kalonas and fallen angeni and the like. Those types were so out of her league and she was certain they were the last on her list of "who my mate can be".

Ah, whatever. Drink, drink, and get away. That's all that mattered right now. Just ignore the ignorant stallion. Heh. Ignoring an ignorant--s**t. She was starting to be amused by stupid crap. Damn, hanging around with this stallion was decreasing her brain. Not good. No way in Epona's Dwelling would she ever get together with this guy. Never. Ever. She finally looked up after she finished her drink. "Well, be seein' ya, 'Asiel," knowing that by saying the hated nickname she would at least enjoy him getting riled up as she left. Now that was entertaining.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm
" seems there's no way in hell to please a bitchy mare like you." Ra'asiel was not good at taking insults and always reacted to them negatively no matter what. damn her and her stubbornness, it was irritating to no end but was also a challenge which he loved challenges. " oh like hell i will let you be calling me by that nick name." snarling, he hated that nick name and whenever called it would cause him to get riled up. tail flicking about like crazy, he was giving her a death glare at the moment and planned to block her path if she tried to walk off on him. "no one ever calls me 'Asiel and gets away with it, specially not you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm
She couldn't help herself and snickered as he got riled up. "Whoa, baby boy, don't jump too far ahead of yourself, it's just a nickname. 'Sides, if I keep calling you Ra'asiel then where's the fun in that? You poor, poor baby," she teased, eyes glinting with amusement. Ah, now she was really starting to like this guy; he was easy to piss off. Heh, and luckily, he couldn't hurt her thanks to Aruna (physically, anyway) so this was going to be pure torture for him.

Man, she was good. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Oh dear, I'm sorry to be such a b***h, but it's great being one, you know. You should try it sometime, I'm sure some gay stallion would just love to take you, you're rather good-looking enough--" What in the world did she just freaking say!? She did not just say he was handsome! Argh! Managing to keep her semi-flirtatious look on her face, she smirked at him coyly, wondering what he'd do next. This was pretty fun.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 pm
" stop calling me that right now." Ra'asiel practically hissed his words out, as he was getting more and more riled up by the minute with her taunting him. he took a step towards her, but what made him stop was her eye fluttering at him and how she said he was rather good looking. "you just did not say i was good looking. you of all would never say that to me unless...." eyeing her, he suddenly had a huge smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm
"So what if I did?" she replied lazily, smirking at him. "I doubt I ever said you were ugly before? If I did, that was because I wasn't looking straight and I was quite pissed off at the time. Don't worry, 'Asiel--as a trade off for nicknames, you can call me Nikhi, if it makes you feel any better." Crap, he caught her slip-up. And that smirk on his face was not helping! Think, think, think! She managed to stay calm and replied to him as if they were have an every day conversation but what did she just get herself into?

He seemed pissed off that she kept saying his nickname... well, if she kept saying it, maybe he would get so angry he'd leave in a huff and she could be at peace. Yeah, that was an excellent idea! Some fake flirting might help too... maybe. Uh, what to do now?? She just had to let her mouth run off. Okay, so fine, Ra'asiel was actually pretty hot, but that didn't mean she had to like him just because he looked good!

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 pm
"so you admit your attracted to me then." still smirking, he was going to try his best to turn this situation around to his advantage. "and you probably shouldn't of given me a little nick name to call you...Nikhi." now he was all smug at the moment and was too smug to care around his nick name he hated with a passion. " so tell me what i should do about this little information, Nikhi."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 am
She raised an eyebrow at him, seeing him get all cocky and smug was kind of like watching two stallions huff at each other with their chests sticking out. The image in her head made her mouth twitch; it was hilarious, and probably, if Ra'asiel started prancing around like he owned the place... Heheheheh. That'd be too funny. Clearing her throat, she looked him in the eye, green eyes meeting gold as she smiled coyly, though it looked more like a cute smirk as she replied, "Doesn't that mean you're only attracted to me? Besides, I'm not annoyed by my nickname like you are--isn't that cute, are you trying to scare me off, 'Asiel?"

Uh, when had they started this game? They went from pissed off at each other, to flirting, to... what the hell were they doing!? This actually weirding her out a little--they went from full names to nicknames, and... and... she was liking this. Why was she liking this!? No, no, no. She was never going to tell Aruna about what happened; she'd be teased mercilessly, and she honestly... didn't want to be... Well, Aruna already mothered her in a weird way (she was forever asking Aruna for advice like a naive daughter as it was!) so... if she ever decided to mate into the family via Ra'asiel (she made a face... well, at least it wasn't as bad as having to deal with someone like his older brother Shizuka)... maybe it wasn't so bad... She did get lots of benefits?

But for some reason, Nikhita knew that if she mated into Aruna's family it wouldn't be just because she wanted the benefits of being a part of that family. They were all very close to each despite often arguing and goofing off; she knew they would all fight to protect each other if danger was around. They had many family disputes before but that never let them--where were her thoughts going? She was supposed to annoy him to death and then he was supposed to leave in a huff and she could be in peace! Agh! She tossed her hair as she smirked at Ra'asiel. "Your chest sticking out like that makes you look like a puffed up bird. Are you trying to impress me?"

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm
Ra'asiel gave toss of his mane and a snort of annoyance. " you wont ever find out because if i did, like hell i would admit it to you right now. when did i ever say i want to scare you off?" wrinkling his nose, he couldn't believe he actually was enjoying this game though he wasn't showing he was. of course he rather die before admitting he had an attraction to Nikhi right now, as he was too prideful at the moment to ever do it. "also who said i would want to impress someone you? i bet if i wanted i can get any mare i desire." well maybe he was trying to impress, but he wasn't gonna say it unless she tortured it out of him to admit it. of course he wasn't going to go off and try to find a mare to be with, it just wasn't his style and he was too much like his own father.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 am
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, if you didn't want to scare me off, that only says you like me, right? With how you--and your family--are, anyone you don't like you would've bullied and beaten off, or at least have already left." Slightly smug at her knowledge, she smirked at him, and tossed her long mane of hair over her shoulder and out of her eyes. "Besides, you're rather boring--if your brother Shizuka wasn't already mated, I'd have preferred him over you any day." As she spoke those words, she suddenly realized why she was so attracted--attracted, ok!? Just attracted!!--to Ra'asiel: Ra'asiel and Shizuka Tsuyoi looked almost like twins! Their colors were so close to each other it was surprising she could tell them apart...

Of course, the reason she could was because one, Shizuka was mated, two, Ra'asiel and Shizuka had two completely different personalities, three, Shizuka was the eldest of his siblings, four, the two brothers' hairstyles were different, five, was it sad that she could name all of these differences without having to think too hard!? Dammit! She immediately destroyed her roaming thoughts as she returned her attention back to the task at hand: getting rid of the stallion who was making her think these weird things! "Well, anyway, 'Asiel, I think I should take my leave. I'm amazed we haven't gotten into anything physical yet--" She was referring to a fight, dammit!! "--so, as far as I can tell, I ought to leave before something vicious will happen. Later, baby boy." Winking at him, she turned to leave.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 pm
Ra;asiel snarled as she mentioned his older brother and how she knew alot about his family when he knew nothing really about her. "don't talk as if you had even a chance with my older brother and he has a fine mate already." snorting, he now was glaring at her in anger, but he now was suddenly grinning at her. " anything physical? my, my, my you know that could be taken in two different ways with your wording." he now came closer to her on purpose, to make her blush or react in a way that would show she actualy liked him or had some kind of attraction. " you really shouldn't lead me on if you really detest me that much. and i'm only vicious when i am crossed, or annoyed."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff