Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Margie (a story off the 'net)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:09 pm
Have you ever had a parent, older sibling, or babysitter tickle your tummy, ribs, and feet? It feels good incase you don't know how it feels. In my case i had a babysitter named Margie. When she babysat, she always went around barefoot in our house. She was long, slender, blonde, and sweet, everything I wanted. One night she was telling me to go to bed. I refused "No, i'm watching my favorite show," although what was on was the stock market, and in my case I had no clue what that was. "Come on Kay, time for bed," I still refused. Then she came over And picked me up by the underarms.I giggled gleefully, I was a really ticklish little girl! "Ticklish?" she said mischeviously. "huh uh!" I lied.She carried me and plopped me onto my bed. "Your lying Kay, aren't you?" she crawled up onto my bed and began to tickle my tummy and moved to my ribs. I held my giggles in for ten or fifteen minuits 'till she reached my Underarms and I began to squirm around on the sheets of my bed until i was rapped in a tickle cocoon. She gently tickled my body head to foot until she stopped. I saw her grinning, "lier lier pance on fire," she teased Then I began to tickle her feet and she screamed! I was shocked to see she was more ticklish than me. We took turns tickling eachother for hours! It was nine 'o clock when we were bolth asleep on my bed, our faces red from the ticklish glee. Me and margie keep in touch on the net. She is now 32 and I am 18. She is like a big sister to me, since I am an only child. Now you know why I love tickling so much, Its so much fun ^_^!

I found this here:
http://www.geocities.com/lil_ticklish_sweetheart/Margie.html  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:30 pm
Great story ^^. Do you plan on seeing her again?  

Forgotten giver

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:56 pm
I didn't write this story gonk I wish I did though,...Margie sounds fun ;D  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:16 pm
Yeah she does. She must be great at tickle fights.  

Forgotten giver

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:38 pm
I'd imagine biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Nice!  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games