Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

salangel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 pm
*Smiles at _RIOSAN_*

We have just that, mi'lady.

*salangel reaches down under the bar and takes out a jar, the contents of which appear to be dried tea leaves. He selects a couple out and begins to crush them over some clean cheese cloth.*

Fresh tea is always the best.

*He grabs a small pot from the shelves behind the bar and adds filtered water to it. Taking out his flamesword he boils the water quickly, removes the heat and dunks the folded cheese cloth containing the green tea leaves in and out. The water becomes a beautiful jade color and salangel pulls out three of his special Halloween mugs. One he fills with ice, and then pours the steaming liquid into all three. He takes one of the mugs for himself and places the other two in front of _RIOSAN_*

I didn't know if you liked iced green tea, or hot green tea, so I made you both... I prefer mine hot... much like our bar patrons. wink

*He sips at his green tea and returns his flamesword back into its sheath.*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:51 pm
salangel
*Smiles at _RIOSAN_*

We have just that, mi'lady.

*salangel reaches down under the bar and takes out a jar, the contents of which appear to be dried tea leaves. He selects a couple out and begins to crush them over some clean cheese cloth.*

Fresh tea is always the best.

*He grabs a small pot from the shelves behind the bar and adds filtered water to it. Taking out his flamesword he boils the water quickly, removes the heat and dunks the folded cheese cloth containing the green tea leaves in and out. The water becomes a beautiful jade color and salangel pulls out three of his special Halloween mugs. One he fills with ice, and then pours the steaming liquid into all three. He takes one of the mugs for himself and places the other two in front of _RIOSAN_*

I didn't know if you liked iced green tea, or hot green tea, so I made you both... I prefer mine hot... much like our bar patrons. wink

*He sips at his green tea and returns his flamesword back into its sheath.*

eek Now thats service for you heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:59 am
WMG RioSan You've a New Outfit!

That Looks Gorgeous.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:25 am
Why hello Faith, you look ravishing. a pure depiction of beauty. i feel lucky that you were born in our time, and i got to witness first hand what beauty is, and not in the renaissance period. for none of the great artists of the past could depict such beauty through brush stroke. can i have the pleasure of getting you something to drink?  

BizzyBo

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:37 pm
*walks to the bar and sits down* ill have a sweet tea ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 pm
Mini-Pyro91
*walks to the bar and sits down* ill have a sweet tea ^.^

*Salangel nods, takes two Halloween mugs out and fills each with ice, then adds sugar. Reaches under the bar and from the jar, takes out two more tea leaves, crushes them and filters some water. He brews the mixture on his flamesword and fills each mug, carefully stirring each with the Halloween swizzle sticks. He adds slightly more ice for cooling and presents one to Mini-Pyro along with extra sugar packets, should he need any.*

There you go buddy, enjoy.

*looks to ancantsia*

I heard about the grunny you donated to _riosan_ for the contest... your next drink is on the house... whatever you desire. cool  

salangel

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:37 pm
*walks in and leans on the bar* redface it seems that everyone has heard about that. Can I have an iced hot chocolate with whipped cream please..and a straw ^_^ Thankies  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:47 pm

Salangel : You called me mi'lady. Thats so awesome. And the tea was the best I have ever had ! I had both and it gave me a much needed energy boost.

*walks behind the bar and gives salangel a huge hug*

But ....

*stares at what ancantsia is having tonight*

I think I would like one of those heart I just got done working out and I SO need the caffeine.

FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18, thank you so much for the compliment ! Its actually a pretty cheap avi. I love aliens so its always a common theme for me. And these fans we just got are AMAZING ! I love it when gaia gives us presents 4laugh

Ancantsia, these boys really know how to serve up a drink huh ? LOL

*gets comfortable on her bar stool and pulls out a crossword puzzle and her favorite strawberry decorated pencil*

_RI0SAN_

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm
*Steps out from behind the bar whispering something to Salangel. Picks up a guitar that was leaning next to the bar, and makes his way to center stage.Starts tunning guitar* "I'm gonna play a little song for all the lovely ladies in the house. This song is from my favorite band, The Dave Matthews Band." *Starts strumming the guitar* "I hope you all enjoy."

*Singing*
"Crazy how it feels tonight
Crazy how you make it all alright love
Crush me with the things you do
And I do for you anything too oh
Sitting smoking feeling high
And in this moment oh it feels so right
Lovely lady
I am at your feet oh
God I want you so badly
And I wonder this
Could tomorrow be
So wondrous as you there sleeping
Let's go drive 'till morning comes
And watch the sunrise and fill our souls up
Drink some wine 'till we get drunk yeah
It's crazy I'm thinking
Just knowing that the world is round
And here I'm dancing on the ground
Am I right side up or upside down
And is this real or am I dreaming

Lovely lady
Let me drink you please oh
Won't spill a drop I promise you
Lying under the spell you cast on me
Each moment the more I love you
Crush me, c'mon oh yeah
It's crazy I'm thinking
Just knowing that the world is round
And here I'm dancing on the ground
And is this real or am I dreaming

Lovely lady
I will treat you sweetly
Adore you I mean you crush me
And it's times like these
When my faith I feel
And I know how I love you
Come on, c'mon baby
It's crazy I'm thinking
Just as long as you're around
And here I'll be dancing on the ground
To each other oh we'll be facing
My love
My love
We'll beat back the pain we've found
You know
I mean to tell you all the things I've been thinking
Deep inside my friend
Each moment the more I love you
Crush me, come on baby
So much you have given love
That I would give you back again and again
Oh the love
Meaning I'll hold you
But please please just let me always"

"Thank you very much, I hope you all enjoyed"
*takes a bow and leaves the stage. Jumps behind the bar, picks up a cloth and begins to dry the beer mugs and glasses*
"Can I help anyone"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Two Hot Chocolates on the rocks with whipped cream, for the ladies. Bizzybo, hand me that container of vanilla sugar I've been letting sit there, and from the fridge, the whipping cream and one of the chilled bowls.
*As Bizzybo gets that, salangel gets some unsweetend chocolate and begins to boil water. topping the boiling water with another pot, salangel melts the chocolate, stirs in some sugar and a split vanilla bean. He grabs the milk, removes the bean, and pours the milk into the mixture, stirring vigorously.
He sets the hot cocoa down, and takes the chilled bowl. He pours in the whipping cream and begins to whisk it. Slowly at first and then more aggressively as he stirs in some vanilla sugar. When it becomes the perfect consistency, salangel takes two mugs, scoops in ice halfway, and pours the cocoa in. Then tops each mug with a dab of whipped cream, and serves it with a cinnamon stick.i]
Here you go ladies, fresh, from scratch Iced Hot Cocoa with Whipped cream.
*He looks over to the pot that held the cocoa and noticed that he made too much... *
HOT COCOA ON THE HOUSE! blaugh

salangel

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:43 pm
*Pulls a glass from under the bar, and grabs that bottle of Segrim's Extra Dry Gin from the shelf. Turns around and then opens the cooler and reaches in for a couple of limes. Twists the cap off the bottle of gin and pours a six count in the glass. Grabs the limes and stars to roll them on the bar, pushing down gently to loosen the juices inside. Grabs a knife from that was there next to the sink and cuts the limes in half. Then pours 7up in the glass with the gin, stirs and then puts in about a cup of ice. He grabs the limes and then squeezes them into the glass, and stirs slowly. Sips* "Ahhhh yes.....this is what I needed this evening. Now I can take on the world..........lol."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:31 am
*Walks In The Bar*

Can I Just Have Some Mountain Dew Please?

Inylysia x

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:12 am
*slowly sips my drink* I hope i dont get brain freeze, lol rio i get these at starbucks and they taste soo good heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:21 am
Slowly walks into the bar.
Hangs her cane on the ledge of the counter and ask, Sonny may I please have a Hot Toddy to warm these old bones?

grannygirls rose

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:01 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Walks In The Bar*

Can I Just Have Some Mountain Dew Please?

Coming right up. *Pulls a tall glass from under the bar, fills it about half way with ice, and starts pouring mountain dew from the tap.* Will this be all for you mi lady? *Tops it off with a Maraschino cherry on a tooth pick* A mountain dew for the lady.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games