Reply Teepees
[IC] =Chemicalstar's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the home of Chemical, Leth, and their soquilis

Zephyr's Stats
Strength-100%
Courage-100%
Speed-100%
Intelligence-100%
Luck-100%
Stamina-100%

The Teepee
They live in a teepee located in the forest. surprised

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:05 pm
The habitants of this teepee

Hotaru

User Image

Name: Hotaru
Means: Firefly
Personality: Hotaru is a very romantic soul and is effected by her surroundings easily. She is not shy, and rather outspoken. However her forwardness sometimes cause her to experience emotional outbursts. Somehow Thel seems to calm her down.
Mate: Thel
Familiar: Ninia the Rabbit

Wapi

User Image

Name: Wapi
Meaning: Lucky
Personality: Wapi is a anti-social male who seems rather cold at the first glance. He was lived alone most his life and does not like company. He is very dedicated to his freedom, and values friendships when they are sincere.
Mate:--
Familiar:--

Richlieu

User Image

Name: Richlieu
Meaning:--
Personality: Coming soon
Mate:Glamrock
Familiar:--

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:06 pm

Name: Zephyr, called Zephi by his friends

Found: 10.21.05

Breed: Skeleton

Color: Black with a show-thru skin which reveals his skeleton

Temper: Shy (not around his friends though!^^)

History: When he was still a baby, Zephi was struck by thunder. Miracolously, he survived but this accident had created affects oh him that he would carry all his life: His skin was transparent-black now, and everybody can see his skeleton! Most soquili and people found this terrifying, not befriending this poor young foal, and outcasting him.
However, one chilly autumn day, this soquili came across three friends; Maikoda, Nephalia and Ezhno. These friends fell in love with this lonesome soquili at first sight and decided to adopt him, if he also aggreed. From that day on, these three friends became four and are still enjoying each other's company in their teepee in the forest.

Personality: Zephyr is a little shy around strangers, because living a solitary life in his early days, he is not used to having different people and soquili around. However, as he got to know new friends, he realized how much he liked others' company and became more comfortable around people and soquili he got to know.
He is also very loyal and considerate towards others, especially towards his owners.

Zephyr's Owners

Nephalia

Name: Nephalia

Physical Appearance: She had snow-white skin, pitch-black hair and dark green eyes. Almost emerald-like, shaded by her long black eye lashes. The is quite tall, and graceful.

Personality: She is rather joyful and enjoys a good fun, she is courageous and won't refrain from doing something because most people think it is wrong. She pursues her dreams and passions. Besides she is loyal and compassionate.

History: She was usually a loner, because most of her tribe alienated her cuz of her different and pale looks as a child. She learnt to communicate with nature and all living things in a silent language. She liked to wander in the fields as a child and to dance with and for her emotions. However, one day she got a vision; in her vision, she saw herself as a mother deer, leading and teaching the small ones how to be as graceful. After this vision, she returned to her tribe and dedicated herself to her dance and after some time, people got used to her. She gained their respect little by little and earned the name Flying Swan.

Maikoda

Name: Maikoda

Physical Apperance: Rather short, just hardly over 5 foot. Slender, but very muscular. She has rather long hair, reaching to her lower back. Her eyes are very dark, but with almost a purpleish tint. Tends to wear her cloths tight-fitting for swift movement, and accents her outfits with violet beads and feathers.

History: Maikoda is a singel child, born in the dead of night, And so her mother named her maikoka, wich means "Power of the Moon". Her mother raised her to be a hunter, never ahveing to depend on anyone else for anything. She has extreamly good night vision and hearing, and is very swift and gracefull on her feat, but her true weakness is talking to other people. Not quiet sure how to handel herself around others.

Ezhno

Name: Ezhno

Hair Color: silver, strangely enough.

Eye Color: deep pools of onyx

Complexion: dark brown

Appearance: The boy is rather lanky for his age, standing already at 4'8". The few inches of tallness do add up to him. His hair contrasts greatly with his dark skin, falling down to mid-back. He sometimes ties it back or lets it loose, but never will he let anyone near it with cutting objects. Some strange reason he likes his silver hair, though it is cause for tourment. He wears a leather breechcloth, tanned slightly and has a few designs done in red dye on it. As well as simular colored leggings. Both are worn accompanied by a belt, darker leather. Does not wear anything to cover his torso, except in winter.

Personality: This one has big dreams of himself becoming a great warrior. Enjoys playing, but mostly off by himself. He does not often associate with other children from the tribe, but it is accepted. He's very quiet when it comes to crowds, shy even. He enjoys nature and animals, and doesn't mind being friendly or talking to them. He's still at an age where he finds females of the same age to be gross; most have weird diseases, or something, in his eyes.

History: Not much has been able to go on in his life yet, being only nine. His father was a hunter, but not long ago he died while hunting. Ezhno is not sad that his father has passed on, he's quite proud of him. He lives with his mother in a teepee, he's had siblings but all have passed on with his father.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:07 pm

Please post all your messages in IC^^

All of you can start RP in your IC's but I appreciate if you can check back if I have already started one ya?^^

Be nice to Zephyr, he's just a kid razz

No cursing or whatsoever, I don't like cursing!

Please have fun!^^

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:08 pm

Taima--Zephyr met this soquili when he was a foal, How Taima is grown up, but Zephyr still sees him as his first childhood friend!

Kamaria--Zephyr met this female soquili when she was still a filly and he really enjoys her company and cares a lot for her, hoping that she cares about him too!

Cyrus-- This black soquili is one of the most important and special horses in Zephyr's life. Zephyr sees him as an older borther although he is not a part of his family.

Delphia--This female soquili is almost as shy as Zephyr at first glance. However, once befriended, she is really kind and thoughtful although she had only spoken to Zephyr a few times.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:09 pm

10.21.2005--Ezhno, Maikoda and Nephalia found Zephyr.  

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:13 pm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:13 pm

this is a super quick sketch of a more mature zephyr^^
i hope i can color this sometime but i really doubt it!

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:14 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:21 pm
reserved and this is the last one!^^  

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:29 pm
Posting the RP's in the thread I was clever enough to save razz

Cyrus, Taima, Zephi

chemicalstar
((whee thankies guys^^))

Zephyr looked around as he shily walked to the other soquili talking among each other. he did not want to interrupt them, but he felt so bored, he had to do something, and those soqilis looked like they were having fun.
the approached the older one and blushing he shyly and repectfully called out "hi. may i join you?"

Syrran
"Taima.." He didn't quite understand why he was being so polite and modest. It wasn't exactly Tai's way of doing things. He was much more impulsive and brash. Turning his head he saw Zephi who he had talked to at the picnic.

"Hey there Zephi? Remember me? I'm much bigger now isn 't it great?!" He let out a soft neigh and flicked his tail.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at the foal. "Of course you can." he smiled gently. He tried to not look so serious as he did all the time but it really wasn't turning out. He was amused by the foals markings. "I'm Cyrus," he told the young foal. "And you?" He flicked his ears back and fourth.

chemicalstar
Zephyr blinked at taima... he sure remembered this big soquili from somewhere... "tai???" he asked with shock in his voice "tai from the.. picnic???" but it couldn't be.. tai was.. just a foal back then! how fast he grew!! zephyr looked at the grey soquili with awe in his eyes "you... grew!!"

then turning to the new black soquili, zemphy smiled shyly " i am zephyr... but caqll me zephi please... and so nice to meet you cyrus" he said.

Syrran
He whinnied and gave a little buck "Yes its me. I have grown haven't I." He proceeded into his favorite past time, prancing. "I can't wait until Aytia sees me she will be so happy don't you think?" He laughed then and nipped at the foals forelock.

Draculas Babe
He watched the twos reunioun. "Pleasure to meet you Zephi." He nodded to the foal. He seemed so tense. Always serious. All watch no play. He had always been like that. The only one he's never tense around is Lily and she's not here. He smiled at the two. He wished he could be as relaxed as Taima.

chemicalstar
zephyr smiled taima.. he now remmebered this soquili very well "aytia sure will be happy!" he thought of his small self. he now felt especially young and it was.. fun and freeing! he couldn't wait until he grew but he liked being a child at the same time. watching tai, he realized the soquili was still young at heart. he wished he could be like that when he grew up
then he nodded to cyrus. he seemed like a quite and kind soquili but he did not talk much. to cheer him up zephyr suggested "wanna play tag?" but also thinking the older soquili would not like this idea.. because tag was a game for children, wasn't it?

Draculas Babe
"Tag? Um. Sure." He smiled and looked okay on the outside but on the inside his insides were turning and twisting. He tilted his head at Taima, "Are you planning on playing aswell?" He looked at Taima and then back to Zephi and his tail swished nerviously.

chemicalstar
Zephyr whinnied with excitement. he would never expect the black soquili to play tag with him. in his excitement, he forgot to wait for tai's answer and jumping on cyrus he softly touched his nose on his side "tag, you're it!" and started to run.
only when he was running he realized he should have waited for tai, but hoped he would give it to his young age!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:31 pm
Cyrus, Zephi

chemicalstar

Zephyr took a quick nap after departing with Ayita... it was a long walk from there into the forst, where he and Nephalia now lived. He slowly lifter his black bony body and shook his mane... what time of day was it? night? evening? morning? well.. the sun was still up so it should have been earlier than evening...
He stretched his legs, his hooves making a squishky song on the muddy ground and wet leaves.
Then he realized he had to drink something... so wihtout waking up Nephalia he slowly slipped off the teepee and trotted to the lake where he knew he could find some fresh water.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus being the lazy bum he was, was still in the lake. He had disappeared for awhile, when Kaga was here but, since his return he hadn't seen Kaga. He trotted around in the water. A lily pad with a pink flower on top was resting on his middle back. He picked it up with his teeth and set it in the water. As soon as he did a small frog jumped from the lily pad ontop of his muzzle and was crawling towards his forelocks. He watched the frog going crosseyed. He snorted and neighed at it without improvement. The frog rested upon his head taking in the sun. Cyrus left it alone after awhile, just because he was to lazy to fling it off. He walked around the lake slowly, watching the fish.

chemicalstar
Zephyr slowly approached the lake and suddenly realized he was not alone... another dark soquili was also there.. and it was.. "Cyrus????" Zephyr called with happiness and amazement, he had missed that soquili! He was fun and kind and always very polite.
Zephyr got into water and ran to the sowuili who was walking around the lake.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus tilted his head at little Zephi, "Hey kid." He smiled and splashed some water at the young Soquili. He could feel the frog wriggling in his mane. "How are you Zephi?" His emerald eyes gazed giving them an alert, friendly appearence at the moment.

chemicalstar

Zephyr jumped with jot at hearing the stallion's voice. He didn't know why but he felt akin to this soquili... he felt like a fun big brother or something! "Hi Cyrus!" he shouted back "I am fine thank you.. and what about you?" He then slowed and walked up to the dark male in the water with utmost care in order not to splash any water on him. Many adults hated that! but well.. cyrus was not like most of the adults.... he was.. well... fun!

Draculas Babe
He watched how Zephi was careful not to splash him. "I'm fine," he looked around in the sky and back to Zephi grinning. He flicked his tail from the water, splashing the younger Soquili. "Oops." he said rather innocently. Smiling at Zephi. He liked hanging around Zephi made him feel younger. (lol)

chemicalstar

Zephyr whinnied happily. Cyrus lookes really playful! Zephyr splashed a little more water on the stallian, noticing that he didn't mind being splashed. "Oh well, mister! I think that was an intentional thing you did back there"Zephyr said playfull. indicating the tail splash "But I will take my revenge dont worry!" and he reared and landed back in water, splashing all around!

Draculas Babe

Cyrus getting splashed gave an innocent look again, "That wasn't very nice..." He turned away from Zephi and bucked at the water splashing the colt. "But then again either was that. He smiled. Cyrus mane stuck to his neck in all the dampness and (er..) wetness. (lol) Cyrus shook his neck sprinkling water everywhere.

chemicalstar
Zephyr giggled as he snortewd out water from his nostrils.. he swallowed soo much!
He sticked his tongue at Cyrus and then trotted to dry grounds and sat down to dry his fur and mane... and then suddenly he noticed a bunch of apples that fell on the ground and got up, trotted up to them and grabbed two with his mouth and returned to where Cyrus was. He dropped on on his feel and tried to say somethign with his mouth full "Hmpfere ihsm suhmfink hor hu."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus watched the foal and followed him drenched. He shook of right beside him. He took the apple. "Fhansh," he said making fun of the colt. He pricked his ears up. He thought he heard a growling or something. He snorted and placed the apple down. He listened alertly, hearing nothing for a moment he took a bite of an apple. But then he heard it again. He glanced around wearily.

chemicalstar
Zephyr took a bite out of his apple happily then noticed Cyrus was uneasy, looking around. He put down what was left of his apple and asked "Is there somehting wrong?" and then suddenly heard a growl as if answering to his question. He looked at the older soquili to show him what to do because he was clueless.

Draculas Babe
He pushed Zephi from the brush from where the growling was coming from. He snorted at it. He could see a pair of yellow gloing eyes full of disease and hatred. He pawed at the ground with his hoof. In a quick jolt a wolf came hurling from the brush. Cyrus warned it before so as the wolf approached he ducked his head, discouraging the wolf, but it still came. It ran into Cyrus' but he was to quick and lifted his neck with the wolf's belly balanced on it for a mazimum of 30 sec. He tossed the wolf into the lake. It quickly got out and was behind Zephi. The wolf was a little smaller than Zephi. (Just to give you a chance)

chemicalstar

Zephyr was startled. He could not move, he was like paralyzed! He did not know what to do just watched Cyrus throw the wolf in the water. He have not seen such a creature in his life, but this did nt smell right, so when the was face-toface with the wolf, he did what he did best: reared and landed just in front of the animal, and then he ducked to get rid of the wolves jump and then ran to where Cyrus was standing.

Draculas Babe
As the wolf jumped up at Zephi, Cyrus blocked him and the wolf thrashed at his chest, spilling a little bit of blood, not very much however. He turned from the wolf and bucked it. Shooting it at a tree. (I love that word shooting) The wolf yelped and ran off into the trees. He looked at Zephi. "You all right kid?" he asked wearily.

(Gtg Bye. See you tommorrow.))

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:23 am
Kamaria, Leyla, Zephi

Quote:
Zephyr yawned and looked around. He had overslept, again... Yawning, he unwillignly got up to his feet and stretched his bones, which were visible under his half-transparent skin.
He was thirsty, and after finding some water, he could resume his sleep. He looked around the forest, He did not remember a water source nearby. Cursing his luck, he realized that he should probably walk for a while before reaching one. He shrugged helplessly and started to walk towards the closest water pond.

Kamaria bounced happily around the grassy area playing tig with leyla. Leyla was alot smaller than Kamaria, but she was fast and agile which made up for it so sooner enough the little cub did catch up with her. "I know, lets play hide and seek!!" she grinned, "you hide first Leyla, then i'll come find you, i'll could to twenty" she closed her eyes tight and started couting "one... ...two... ...threee" Leyla scuttled round trying to find a good hiding spot, she dived into a nearby bush to take cover. "ten... ..eleven... twelve.." Kamaria opened one eye slightly to see if she could still see Leyla, but hopelessly she couldnt, so she opened the other eye to see, again Leyla was no where to be seen. "fifteen.. sixteen seveneen eighteen ninteen IM COMING!! READY OR NOT!!" she opened both her eyes and ran round up and down the grassy area to find Leyla.

Zephyr suddenly stopped as he stepped out of the boundaries of the forst into the grassy area. This was an opening so he thought he could see what or who was around him clearly. However, he didn't see anythign but hear... I t was another soquili.. And female if he could tell by the voice. H ewas rather uneasy around females, but he was rather curious about the unseen bearer of this voice. He trotted around, and finnaly saw a gray color filly. He shook his tail and walked to her. She looked as if she was looking for something or someone... He thought maybe he could help.

"Hi!" he yelled with an unsure look on his face.

As Kamaria went into a daze trying to find Leyla, she then was taken by surprise at a scarily coloured Soquilli had come up to her, never the less she still wanted to be friends. "HI!" she grinned showing off her full set of teeth, eyes opening up wide, "I'm Kamaria! and you are??" she wagged her tail in anticipation much like a dog would do when excited to meet someone. She looked left, then right to see if Leyla was in sight.

Zephyr smiled charmingly at his new friend "I am Zephyr, it is nice to meet you Miss Kamaria!" He then noticed she saw his bony figure. He felt like he had to make an explanation for his apperance "Ahhh.. this happened to me when I was young, at an accident" H edid not want to scare her off.
The he realized that she was rather looking around for something. "Did you lose something? Maybe I can help you look for it?"He asked rather willingly.

Kamaria giggled, "Nice to meet you, Mr Zephyr" she bowed her head and giggled more. "Ohh the markings?" she looked at them, the odd markings where all over his body, from tail to head, or head to tail? "i think they look awesome myself, nothing to be ashamed or scared of," she smiled, "Oh no, i havent lost, im playing hide and seek with Leyla my little lion cub," she grinned, "i love to play games, so we where just playing a round of it while i seek her, i still have yet to find though!" she giggled, "you may join if you wish, im sure she won't mind, shes about the same sort of shade as me, accept perhaps abit darker," she skipps off looking in near by bushes.

Zephyr giggled at hearing Kamaria call him "MR", "Oh you can call me Zephyr, plain. I thought a lady like yourself should be called Ms, that is all"he smiled. The added "Ah really?? I love games too, and i would love to meet your friend!"then he jumped into the bushes right after the gray colored filly. He was happy that she thought his markings were good looking. He realized most soquili he met were afraid of his reddish glow and bony markings.
He went sniffing around some bushes, and suddenly he found himself facing a lion. He jumped back and then remembered Kimaria telling him about his friend. He gave a sigh of relief "So you mush be Leyla then?"

Kamaria blushed, "a lady? ah, never been called that before!" she giggled "brilliant! i can see us two shall get along well!!" she grinned "well if you can find her that is" she giggled. She was looking deep into the bushes now, darnit she was bad at the finding part of this game, hiding wasnt such a trouble, she then heard Zephyr talking to someone, or something he must of found Leyla. She skipped along following the voices she heard.
Leyla cowered in the bush, "i am indeed" she squinted, "i dont think we've met before, or have we??" she looked at him with one eye. Soon after Kamaria came jumping through the bush making Leyla jump. "i wish you'd give me warning before you do that!!"
"We found you!!!" she Kamaria grinned "well, Zephyr did.. ...you havent met him yet have you? hes my new friend!!"
"i sometimes wonder what goes on in your mind and where you find these horses, but never the less, Hello Zephyr, you already know me, im Leyla, guardian of Kamaria!!" she poofed up her chest to make herself look big and strong.
"err... yeah.. whatever.. i was more thinking along the lines of a very very good friend," she giggled, "but if you wish, my guardian, i do believe you're on!! me and Zephyr shall go hide!! count to twenty and noo cheating!!" she giggled.

Zephyr grinned. These two seemed to be both kind and fun! He did not feel the need to act shyly around them. "Nice to meet you Leyla... I am happy to meet a lion, I have never met one before you know..."
He thought havong a guardian was cool, Leyla was the companion of Kamaria... His only companions were Ezhno and Nephalia, but they were both human. He longed for the friendship of his own kind now and then.
"Hide? Us?" He asked, rather clueless. He had never played hide and seek with a soquili before. It would be so much fun! He winked at Kamaria "Okay then we will hide!"

Leyla, "Nice to meet you too Zephyr, ahh not many soquilli have met one, you have very cool and unusual markings there," she smiled
Kamaria replied, "oh yes! we have to hide, otherwise it would be no game! just seeking! there is no fun seeking to find no one!" she giggled "of course we will have to hide," wwoooww she thought, how do you wink? she tried to but she kept on just blinking tightly or one eye blink then another straight after.

Zephyr walked slowly and slightly limping to the water pond... man he was thirsty, and only if he didn't hurt his leg trying to reach the place faster. He raised his head slowly after he finished drinkind; he thought he had heard a sound. However, looking around, he didn't see anybody around. Keeping one of his black ears back, he lowered his head again to drink one last gulp.

Kamaria giggled as she peeped through the bushes at Zephyr lapping up the water fromt he pond. Lower down Leyla peeped throud a hole in the bush watching Zephyr too. Leyla made a shushing signal to Leyla to make her keep quiet, but it was no use, Kamaria wasnt the quiet type.

Zephyr looked up, now he was sure he had heard someone! Then looking up, he saw a soquili behind the bushes. He was immediatelly taken aback by the idea of someone seeing him drink, he looked to.. vulgar.. when was was drinking, or so he thought. He called out " Who's there??" with a shy voice.

Kamaria gigglesnorted, "Nope, No-one is here!" Leyla rolled her eyes, and whispered, "Kamaria you're such a dope,". She rustled the bushes, this time on purpose and alot more noticeable and giggled a little more. Leyla jumped out from the bush, "that was just chaffing me" she shook her furr and walked up to Zephyr, "I do believe we have met before young man,"

Zephyr smiled at the hyper soquili, he knew her and he surprisingly did not feel uncomfortable around her, unlike with other soquilis. He gave out a happy neigh "Oh! Miss Kamaria and Leyla!" then turning at the lion with doubtful looks, tingled with fear that he got her name wrong. Then he nodded at the lion "Yes madam, we have met before indeed, at the hide-and-seek game" Then he tried to walk towards the bushes to see Kamaria but stopped and gave a sigh full of pain. Even thoguh he tried hard to hide it, it was hardly unnoticable. The limped slowly, trying not to think f his twisted leg and gave a half smile into the bushes "You there Kamaria?"

Leyla purred happily, then noticed Zephyr giving an unsure look "Yup you did get my name right" she giggled, "and the twit in the bushes one right too" she looked behind her to the giggleing bush. "hide and seek, ahh such a fun game" Leyla looked puzzlingly at Zephyr the way he was limping, "what happened to you?"
Kamaria giggled, "umm nope, its Fred"

Zephyr looked at Leyla ad tried to act like nothing was wrong, he was a boy after all he should be tough right? "Uhmm.. nothing is really wrong...really" he said "Just a little pain on my leg.. it will be ok, really" He smiled, the fact that Leyla was concerned about him made him feel good.
He then returned Kamaria's giggle. She seemed grown up now but she was really still a playful filly inside "Oh forgive me Mr Fred then, I surely mistaken you with a friend... Looking closely at you know, I can see my mistake, you are not as half as pretty as her" he giggled again and blushed at calling the soquili pretty. He did not know what kind of courage came over him suddenly.

Leyla looked at Zephyr, she knew something was wrong, but she knew that Zephyr didnt really want to talk about it, "well, as long as you dont pass out from pain on me then i'll be fine with that," she giggled.
Kamaria giggled once more at being called Mr Fred "Oh you cheeky little minx!" she jumped out of the bush taking half of it with her, then shaking it off, with her silvery highlights glistening in the sun. She came up close to Zephyr and looked at him closely, then suddenly out of the blue licked his cheek "mwuahuahauha!!" she skipped off around the pool, "you cant catch me!"
Leyla looked at Kamaria, "dont, he's got a bad leg!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:26 am
Talencia, Nephalia

Talencia
Talencia had been keeping mostly to herself since Delphia had emerged from her basket. She had told herself at first it was so she could bond with her hooved friend. But now that they were close, and Delphia had clearly been making friends, she realized she should follow suit.

The only thing was that she felt painfully out of place. It hadn't bothered her at all when she had already labeled herself an outsider and had simply waited her turn to gain a Soquili. Her mistake had been thinking that befriending one of these wonderful horses would make her belong. Her pale, fair skin and light brown hair made her feel painfully obvious and our of sync with the rest of the village.

In an attempt to make herself feel more like she belonged, she had tried her hand at leatherworking. However, she now realized she shouldn't have tried for something so advanced as a pair of leggings. Left with a lot of mangled leather, she decided to try something a lot simpler. She scooped up all her leatherworking things and the pile of leather and carried it out of Sparrow Moon, her teepee.

She settled down on a hill overlooking the village and began seperating the pieces of leather. She had decided to try to make a belt of some sort... she wasn't sure how or why, but she would try anyway.

chemicalstar

Nephalia opened her arms wide, looking at the sky and turned around herself, taking in the fresh morning air. Her spirits were up, and she did know the reason. It felt good, being free, wandering on the hills recklessly with Zephyr. She looked over her shoulder to see Zephyr was enjoying himself too, prancing like a love-struck yearling razz

As she walked past the bushes, she picked some berries and put into her basket, slowly hunning a song. She felt like dancing. She always nfelt like dancing but today, the thought was almost irresistable , so she put down her basket and ran to Zephyr. Holding a handful oh his mane she turned around him gracefully. Then she giggled and went to pick her berries and continued on her way.

Then suddenly, as she was going up the slope of a hill, she saw a girl sitting down. Nephalia did not know wether to say hi or to leave the girl alone because maybe she wanted some alone time? However, her contagious happiness pushed her near the stranger and thus Nephalia softly said "Hi! Am I disturbing anything?"

chemicalstar

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:36 am
Tigerlily, Tahatan, Sora, Nephalia, Zephyr

((o,O colorful!!))

White Neko Chan
Tigerlily sees a foal and then a human. She gasps and stays with her basket while watching them. She didn't know if they were friend or foe as she had never met them before. She keeps her hand on her basket, determined to keep it safe from harm. Then she said one thing, "Who are you?" She kept her eyebrows burrowed, not sure whether to stay or move. She sees the flower in the foal's mouth and looks to the human, still unsure to trust them or not as she knew trust was easily earned as well as easily broken.

chemicalstar

Nephalia had woken up, in contrast to what Zephyr was thinking and she was looking for him. It was not like Zephyr to wonder around without telling her. She sighed, youth! Whan an unstable stage of life!

As she walked, she suddenly heard a human voice. She was asking another being, possibly another human, who she or he was. The dancer was intrigued and walked to that direction and she saw, to her surprise, a woman, hanging onto a basket. And as her eyes scanned the surroundingd, she saw Tahatan and her eyes shone with happiness and she waved to him rather over-excitedly.

And then she turned to the woman and asked "Hi there! I am sorry, am I interrupting anything?"

Takakun
It was just a girl, hands folded protectively over a basket. a soquili basket......? Tahatan relaxed, someone bonded to a soquili will mean to harm, so he dropped his hand down, trying not to seem dangerous. "I'm Tahatan, a hunter of the Wakani Tribe...............and this is Sora," he gestured to the colt, "Who are you?"

Sora stood still, but only for a moment as his large eyes see the human girl, who was small like Ahiga, but weirder shape and smelled nicer. Sora whinnied softly, and still munching on the flower, trotted over to sniff her. The he spotted the basket, just like the one he had come from! Distracted he side railed to the basket and began nosing over it....

White Neko Chan
Tigerlily's eyes moved over to the colt and then to the humans. ".. I am Tigerlily.. that flower what your colt ate was one of the reasons why I am called that.. I always seemed to have tigerlilies in my hair or be laying down on them... " She looks over at Sora who seemed to be trying to inspect the basket. ".. This is my basket.. I am not sure what is in it.. but It sound like a foal.. but.. is it?" She had pondered that answer herself, being so sure of it the other day when she had met Little Eagle. She sighs and relaxes some but gets extremely shy since she had lived alone for most of her life. She looks at Sora once again and giggles. "I think he likes my flower...and he is energic alright." She reaches out to pet him softly before looking over to the female. "Who are you?"

chemicalstar
"Nice to meet you Tigerlily" Nephalia said and gave the girl a gracious bow. "Oh well, I think that is a foal basket alright... I did not receive Zephyr in a basket but seen some other people have them!" Then she looked around uncomfortable "I was seraching for zephyr, my soquili in fact.. He kinda disappeared... Have any of you seen him?"

Takakun

Tahatan glances at the woman, and smiled warmly when he realised who it was. "Ho, Wisewoman Nephalia."
Turning back to the small girl, he dropped on one knee, and tried to pull Sora away. The colt can get overexcited and knock it over. Tahatan laid one hand on it, and nodded happily, " it is a soquili basket, a foal will lay inside until it is ready to emerge and bond with its keeper" he smiled at the grey colt, who had pranced away, "Our Sora was just newly emerged from his basket too."

Sora whickered happily at the petting, and harrumped at Tahatan shoving him aside. He wanted the pets! Sora blew his mouth on the hands of the small human who smelled nice, knowing it will tickle just as Ahiga liked it, before another familiar scent caught him. ZEPHYR! He leaped over to his childhood friend and whinnied all over him and he jumped around, playfully biting at the black and white soquili's flanks. ZEPHYR ZEPHYR he whinnied......, the flower gulped down.

White Neko Chan
Tigerlily looks down at the basket and then at the hunter, smiling. She looks at Sora and giggles softly. She takes some sugar out of her pouch, unsure of the foal will like it. ".. Um.. Sora?.. Here." She was nervous and looks at the dancer, smiling. "Nice to meet you." She sees Zephyr and goes quiet, not sure if he is nice or mean.. She didn't like anything mean or anyone mean for that matter.

chemicalstar
Nephalia walked up to Tahatan and placed a friendly hand on his arm "I see your foal has emerged. Congratulations" she smiled. She knew much Tahatan waited for that moment.

Then Nephalia turned to Zephyr to pet him on the neck "There you are you naughty boy!" and watched the soquili look around to see who was there.

Zephyr whinnied happily as he saw Sora and reared to show his excitement. "Soraa!!" He shouted "How are you? oh well, energetic as far as I can see!" Sora's exhuberance was apparently contagious, Zephyr had also started to jump around crazily. Then he noticed the new girl and walked up to her slowly and licked her hand as a show of friendliness.

Takakun
Tahatan nodded, his happiness evident on his smiling face, "it was a surprise and neither of us were expecting him to after so long. he must get all his energy from resting so long in his basket."
He looked towards Tigerlily, "you too will perhaps face the same when you soquili emerges..."

Sora could not understand why Zephyr suddenly stopped. He wanted to play with his friends since big brother was with the human who smelled nice. He wondered if he could eat another of her flowers....they tasted nice..................the grey colt nudges against his friend, and whickered, lets go to the river!
He peered around and see him licking the girl's hands. oh, is that fun.... wanting to try, he bounced forward and started licking her face....

White Neko Chan
Tigerlily simply giggles and laugh at the licks. She smiles at the foals and says "You two are so sweet.. hehe.. Here." She takes two flowers out of her hair and gives them each one. "I hope you like." The basket moves slightly to try to get attention from someone. She looks at her basket and pets it softly. "Shh.. It is alright. I am here.. they are friends." She looks up at Zephyr and Sora then at the humans. "How do you get them to be so sweet?"

Takakun
Tahatan laughed, " we don't. the soquilis have minds of their owns, and honestly Sora can be a handful most of the time. generally tho, if their bonded are people of good intentions, then their soquilis will grow on the same. dont you think nephalia?"

yum............. His mouth clamped over the tiny flower and he gulps it down, eyes closed as he whinnied happily. He liked the little person, and began nosing around her for more treats. He also liked the sweet square things that they sometimes give......................then he suddenly went over to Tahatan and dropped down, curling his legs underneath and laying his head on the knee of his big brother. now time to sleep, and the soquili harrumphed sleepily.

Tahatan looked at the others and smiled sheepishly.....

chemicalstar
Zephyr approached the girl a little more and smell the flower... I smelled really good! However, he did not know what to do with it, but after seeing Sora gulp it down, he did the same, "Yummy" he declared with hapinnes and started to lick the girl face.

Nephalia giggled and answered "I think Tahatan is right. When you treat your soquili right and good, they grow to be sweet tempered too... Right Zephyr?" she asked, giggling again.

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff