Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply Snipéd D
CC2: Rewrite [Sniper Story] ~ ~ STILL GOING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 pm
CH 28 SEPT 28
EXPERIMENT

As two Sims rushed at Q, the Talvian turned and grabbed the one to the left, holding him down. Q knew this one to be the copy. The Soul Stealer's hand began to glow, and when the real Sim rushed at the kneeling Q, he was sent flying backward by an outward surge of ki. Like a huge ripple, Sim was pushed backward to let the Soul Stealer do his work. Once Q's hand stopped glowing, the deed was done, and the Sim copy sprung with new life, gasping for air.

“What the hell did you do?!” Sim screamed.

He realized he couldn't sacrifice his own doppelganger. It wouldn't follow his mental commands. Q stepped back, admiring his handiwork as the shocked Sim copy went to its hands and knees in confusion, trying to figure out what god he has pissed off to end up like this. Q's tail wagged absentmindedly while his wounds from earlier began to heal themselves. He was using the power of the Tortoise Eye.

“Atlaos,” Q smiled to the Sim copy. “Tell me, can you use your Rez?”

The real Sim came running toward Q again, to punch him, but Q threw him back once more with the same maneuver as before. The Tortoise Eye had many uses.

“What did you do to me?” The Sim copy pleaded, looking at its hands.

“Oh come on now, just tell me if you can use your Rez or not,” Q said again, apathetic.
Q had just transferred Amigo's soul from the body in which it belonged to a doppelganger. It was an ingenious idea. Brought on by one of Shoy's passing thoughts, actually, though Q would never admit it. He wondered how long it would last.

The Sim copy coughed up blood into its hand as it sat up. Amigo didn't know about the Soul Stealer. He didn't know it was staring him in the face. He didn't know what was happening to him now, but he did know that this body wasn't going to hold him. It felt wrong. It felt like it was crumbling beneath him. He looked over to Sim, the doppelganger's eyes pleading. Sim didn't know it was Amigo in this body.

“Please... if you're going to kill me, just do it already,” the Sim copy relented in a whisper.

It got kicked in the ribs, and rolled over to its side.

“You're useless. All you had to do was answer a yes or no question,” Q huffed.

Amigo, inside of the cloned Sim, coughed up blood once more before Q bent down and touched the doppelganger's chest, hand weakly glowing as he took Amigo's soul for the second and last time.
Once he was done, he looked to Sim again, a faint hint of pity in his eyes as he watched the boy pound uselessly against the ki shield the Soul Stealer had erected.

Tearing his eyes away from the kid with a hmph, the Talvian bent down to pick up his collar, then tore the switchblade from Amigo's sorry excuse for a deathgrip. As the Sim copy finally liquefied, Q took the blade and dug away the small chip inside the collar-- his negator. Once it dropped to the ground, he smashed it with his boot for good measure, relishing the crunch of electronics beneath his foot as he did so.
When he was certain the negator had been completely destroyed, he put the collar back around his neck and gave a faint smile to Sim while letting down the shield. Rather than bothering with the Talvian who was walking from the scene, Sim went straight to his father's body.

“Amigo!” Sim shouted, shaking the man's limp form. “Dad?” He begged. “Dad!!”

Q frowned at hearing the pathetic scene, hoping to get out of earshot before he began to regret what he had done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm
AIIGHT GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK FO SHO

My favorite chapter is 26 x3

edit:
Also, the theme song for the story itself is
Muse - Sunburn

Srsly.  

[Q]

Elder

Edmond Dantes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:53 pm
D: Bye Q! Come back in one piece! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 am
I'll miss you Q! You certainly left everything hanging for us to get excited about! <3  

Cherry Ave

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 am
Good Luck Q!
I never knew you, but I'll miss ya all the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Revival.  

[Q]

Elder

Hirun Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 am
[Q]
Revival.

o: o hay dood. Glad to hear you graduated boot camp in one piece~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm
Yup. JUST got internet. Wrote two more chapters though.

It's kind of hard to get back into the swing of things but I'll live hopefully.  

[Q]

Elder

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 pm
HI GUYS I'M NOT DEAD

I've been working on the story and am up to chapter 32 (written, not typed)!

The last update on the website will be displayed on september 28th.

I know that means I've only written 4 chapters, but well. It's been really hard to try and get back in the swing of things. And I wrote a whole chapter and a half before I decided it sucked and started over.
Yeah, apparently not writing anything for like 3 months can really hurt you.
ANYWAYS

I'm posting here because I need to write encyclopedia entries.
But unfortunately I forgot to write notes to myself (hurhur) about what I needed.
SO

If anyone still even reads the story or looks at the site, could you tell me what the encyclopedia is missing or what you would like added?

I know a plot synopsis is needed (Like I had for CC1, so you could refresh your memory on what happened) but I was planning on doing that chapter by chapter, just having little chapter summaries.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

Also I couldn't help myself and in chapter 31 there's totally a Sim flashback. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm
ALSO IF YOU DRAW, GO HERE.

I am paying USD or cash shop items for CC2 arts.  

[Q]

Elder

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm
User ImageWE HAS NEW ARTS ALREADY!

Tali is on the encyclopedia page already. Then there's also another Tali WIP here.

Then, in the works, is http://3001.deviantart.com who will be drawing concept art for the countries of Talvia and Dexterity.
So psyched. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 pm
Talvia concept sketch~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Q]

Elder

Cherry Ave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 am
Ooh! I love that concept art! It's amazing! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 am
Thank you. Can't wait for the final. whee  

[Q]

Elder

Snipéd D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items